Be serious. Am I LTN?

RealFunkyFlamingo

RealFunkyFlamingo

Bloat like a Flamingo, sting like a Bee
I Mena I am not fat. Not deformed looking. Nice hair nice skin. God tier eye area. How is ltn even possible. And most MTNs Dont have my skin. So I might be HTN plus (without my god tier physique)

Attachments

• IMG_20240930_214124.jpg
    IMG_20240930_214124.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, janet and Outerz14
low htn

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and Outerz14
once again mr funky... lean is law

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
once again mr funky... lean is law
I can't be lean without looking weak. Are u fucking dumb. Let's say I lean down. Might go 1 psl higher but my physique takes a big hit. I don't look like I lift anymore in clothes. Literally 0 smv.

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
I can't be lean without looking weak. Are u fucking dumb. Let's say I lean down. Might go 1 psl higher but my physique takes a big hit. I don't look like I lift anymore in clothes. Literally 0 smv.
worth the trade in your case

• +1
Reactions: Uncle Dinky and Outerz14

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240930_214138.jpg
    Screenshot_20240930_214138.jpg
    214.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: curryascenderr, ZachS, sportsmogger and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cannotbeasked, lebesgue, curryascenderr and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
  • +1
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver and Outerz14
Best way to know is observing how people treat you

Do women look or smile at you, do you get any attention at all, matches on OLD...

Use real world data instead of ratings from 15 year olds

• +1
Reactions: Kroker and 0proteindiet
Best way to know is observing how people treat you

Do women look or smile at you, do you get any attention at all, matches on OLD...

Use real world data instead of ratings from 15 year olds
Only whales smile at me without seeing my physique. But with my physique they almost always smile or in rare cases they look disgusted as hell

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
Only whales smile at me without seeing my physique. But with my physique they almost always smile or in rare cases they look disgusted as hell
There you have it, your face isn't very attractive but your body is

Focus on the body cuz that gives you biggest halo, wear better fitting clothes and take pictures while you're pumped

I also got attention when I was bulking despite my face being fat, so body halo is definitely real

• +1
Reactions: RealFunkyFlamingo

Focus on the body cuz that gives you biggest halo, wear better fitting clothes and take pictures while you're pumped

I also got attention when I was bulking despite my face being fat, so body halo is definitely real
Indeed. And my face at high leanness doesn't make much difference imo. As long as I don't look fat af in the face it's not an issue. It's not like I have god tier bones under the fat.

• +1

I have v taper and am low bf (max 15). But face is high bf (looks 23)

Attachments

• IMG_20240930_203748.jpg
    IMG_20240930_203748.jpg
    341.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
bro you know where you stand.
just examine how women treat you and if you are having sex.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and RealFunkyFlamingo
Indeed. And my face at high leanness doesn't make much difference imo. As long as I don't look fat af in the face it's not an issue. It's not like I have god tier bones under the fat.
Yeah I'm same, even when I was underweight my face still wasn't lean

I will still lean down just to see how low can I get, but if that doesn't work , I'll focus on gymmax

• +1
my goat also lifts 😍😍 is there anything funkyflamingo cant do?
Nigga all my pics are taken in the gym how tf u discover only now? Ur not a real. Funky fan sadly.

• So Sad
Reactions: faustianspirit
you're slightly above avarage good base tho

• +1
low htn because of nose, lower third and the forehead should be wider

• +1
low htn because of nose, lower third and the forehead should be wider
Whats wrong with lower third. Too much fat or bloat? Or is the ramus the problem..

Whats wrong with lower third. Too much fat or bloat? Or is the ramus the problem..
ramus is a bit short and from this picture i cant really tell but you gonial angle seems a bit off, if you send a pic from the side i can tell you more precisely

I Mena I am not fat. Not deformed looking. Nice hair nice skin. God tier eye area. How is ltn even possible. And most MTNs Dont have my skin. So I might be HTN plus (without my god tier physique)
No way your actually a ltn

mtn