Be serious. Am I LTN?

I can't be lean without looking weak. Are u fucking dumb. Let's say I lean down. Might go 1 psl higher but my physique takes a big hit. I don't look like I lift anymore in clothes. Literally 0 smv.
id do anything to go 1 psl higher thats literally life changing

• JFL
Reactions: RealFunkyFlamingo
ramus is a bit short and from this picture i cant really tell but you gonial angle seems a bit off, if you send a pic from the side i can tell you more precisely
i morphed you with a better nose and longer ramus, ascended.
your ipd is also a bit off but you cant really change it only a couple surgeons perform obo.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and RealFunkyFlamingo
ramus is a bit short and from this picture i cant really tell but you gonial angle seems a bit off, if you send a pic from the side i can tell you more precisely
Here are some angles..

Attachments

• IMG_20240930_223255.jpg
    IMG_20240930_223255.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240930_223009.jpg
    IMG_20240930_223009.jpg
    969.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240930_223326.jpg
    IMG_20240930_223326.jpg
    672 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240930_223406.jpg
    IMG_20240930_223406.jpg
    878.8 KB · Views: 0
i morphed you with a better nose and longer ramus, ascended.
your ipd is also a bit off but you cant really change it only a couple surgeons perform obo.

View attachment 3209726
I agree wider jaw ascends my front. But will make my other angles uncanny cuz it disturbs harmony

it looks uncanny to you because youre used to your face
I agree my face ascended when u look at it from 10 meter distance. But from up close eyes and skin take over no one's gonna look at jaw that hard. So very slightly ascend from 1m distance.

I agree my face ascended when u look at it from 10 meter distance. But from up close eyes and skin take over no one's gonna look at jaw that hard. So very slightly ascend from 1m distance.
yes you alrrady have a good base theyre not really big changes

• +1
yes you alrrady have a good base theyre not really big changes
Do recommend leanmaxxing more for higher rating? What potential do I have without surgery.

Do recommend leanmaxxing more for higher rating? What potential do I have without surgery.
yes leanmaxx but you wouldnt go over mid htn without surgery . htn is enough to bag some girls since you have a good phenotipe

• +1
yes leanmaxx but you wouldnt go over mid htn without surgery . htn is enough to bag some girls since you have a good phenotipe
What is the phenotype dawg

Nigga my nose is swollen when I work out. It's cuz of rhino I did. End result is gonna be way smaller. Let's say I leanmax and nose becomes better from front. But no jaw surgery what's the potential then?

Nigga my nose is swollen when I work out. It's cuz of rhino I did. End result is gonna be way smaller. Let's say I leanmax and nose becomes better from front. But no jaw surgery what's the potential then?
strong htn , im also gonna get rhino the next year bro

• +1
yea you look levantine . if you didnt tell me that i wouldve said you were black and white mixed afroamerican
Jfl never heard that one before what makes U think afro American?? Is it the nose? Or the hair?

I Mena I am not fat. Not deformed looking. Nice hair nice skin. God tier eye area. How is ltn even possible. And most MTNs Dont have my skin. So I might be HTN plus (without my god tier physique)
can get a hijabi gf and live life man can you just srfu!!!!

• JFL
you look fake, not in a good way

• JFL