"Be yourself" is so bullshit

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
Yourself is shit. If he wasn't shit, you wouldn't be a virgin in your 20s. Your idosyncracies are weakness, women hate that shit.

As a man, you have to be perfect. Always positive, always low inhib, always confident, always ready to face the next day and never whine about anything.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ZyzzReincarnate, LooksJourney and 5 others
Always positive, always low inhib, always confident, always ready to face the next day never whine.
That if you want that betabux life. Looking good is enough for slaying thots though. Why be a betabux when you can't even be yourself in the first place?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
High IQ. As a prey-eyed, low testosterone, girl framed subhuman ethnic its is just my personality.

Your bones are your personality.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, 11gaijin, ZyzzReincarnate and 3 others
Always positive, always low inhib, always confident, always ready to face the next day never whine.
That if you want that betabux life. Looking good is enough for slaying thots though. Why be a betabux when you can't even be yourself in the first place?

Lol no, all slayers have the same personality. You are legit dellusional if you think they are weak and broken like incels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and badromance
Yourself is shit. If he wasn't shit, you wouldn't be a virgin in your 20s. Your idosyncracies are weakness, women hate that shit.

As a man, you have to be perfect. Always positive, always low inhib, always confident, always ready to face the next day and never whine about anything.
the daily motivation from you is :fire::fire: always on point :fire::fire:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 209
Lol no, all slayers have the same personality. You are legit dellusional if you think they are weak and broken like incels
Of course they aren't broken like incels (though they can have other issues, abusive family/childhood, money issues or whatever) but they can have any personality if they are hot, girls will tolerate their quirks and if not they can move onto a new girl. A betabux will not only never be truly loved, but he will also forever be on a leash not being able to even express his true self.

• +1
but they can have any personality if they are hot

no they cant, all slayers are the same as a man you have to b perfect

, but he will also forever be on a leash not being able to even express his true self.

you express yourself by cumming in your wife's pussy which is all that matters

• +1
If you learned to accept and love yourself, it is better to be yourself. If you think you are shit, it is better to fake it in some way I guess, but it is neurotic to do, more exhausting way of being, which will catch you back one way or another at some point. You are always sub-communicating your true being whether you want it or not, whether it is in your body language or intonation of your voice, better to embrace being authentic while you are at it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Peruvian
If you learned to accept and love yourself, it is better to be yourself. If you think you are shit, it is better to fake it in some way I guess, but it is neurotic to do, more exhausting way of being, which will catch you back one way or another at some point. You are always sub-communicating your true being whether you want it or not, whether it is in your body language or intonation of your voice, better to embrace being authentic while you are at it.

lol at this bluepill shit. the point of being a man is to be perfect, never break never show any weakness, never have inhibition or regrets.

• +1
You can't fake those traits for the rest of your life, you're going to need to adjust your lifestyle and mindset so that these traits come naturally

• +1
You can't fake those traits for the rest of your life, you're going to need to adjust your lifestyle and mindset so that these traits come naturally

You can fake everything until you get laid and then it will be permament. I did that and it worked. I could even get my oneitis now if I got the chance to

• +1
lol at this bluepill shit. the point of being a man is to be perfect, never break never show any weakness, never have inhibition or regrets.

Work on yourself not to be those things. Then try to be more authentic.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • +1
Btw, maybe it isn't the lie that got you laid, but the boost of confidence the lie gave you. Try to work on having self-confidence has your baseline instead.

Dude, what does authenitc even mean?

Communicate what you truly feel, be congruent with your thoughts and emotions, some are too emotionally repress though to really know what they feel so they need to work on this first.

• +1

This Is exactly why I feel like personalitymaxxing Is important - it's not about being "nice" but responsable, calm, brave, respectful, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Dude420
, maybe it isn't the lie that got you laid, but the boost of confidence the lie gave you

I don't disagree with this but the lie was what inititated it

Try to work on having self-confidence has your baseline instead.

confidence needs to come from something whether that is lie or truth.

Communicate what you truly feel, be congruent with your thoughts and emotions, some are too emotionally repress though to really know what they feel so they need to work on this first.

this shit just holds you back my dude. men aren;t meant to do this, they are meant to be emotionless slayers

• +1
this shit just holds you back my dude. men aren;t meant to do this, they are meant to be emotionless slayers

You can showcase strength by letting yourself be vulnerable and open at times, but for the most part, if you are psychology healthy your true self shouldn't come out as weak/undesirable, the opposite is true, not much should phase you in a bad way if you have full self-acceptance/confidence.

• +1
You can showcase strength by letting yourself be vulnerable

if you are vulnerable people will step on you. the only time you should be vulnerable is when you want to manipulate someone.

s, but for the most part, if you are psychology healthy your true self shouldn't come out as weak/undesirable

thats' true, but incels aren't healthy so they have to fake

• +1

Cope

• +1
Your bones are your personality.[/QUOTE]
Please make that your tag

• +1
thats' true, but incels aren't healthy so they have to fake
Mentalcels you mean?

if you are vulnerable people will step on you. the only time you should be vulnerable is when you want to manipulate someone.

Do you respect more people that are honest with you or those that play a persona by being dishonest to improve their image? Like I told earlier truth get sub-communicated anyway and you might get caught up in your lies at some point.

Just stop justifying your neurotic way of being. Being congruent is healthy, and attractive when you have done the inner work.

Last edited:
  • +1
High IQ. As a prey-eyed, low testosterone, girl framed subhuman ethnic its is just my personality
Your bones are your personality.
Please make that your tag.

• +1
  • +1
If you associate being congruent with weakness it is because you feel like shit inside. Not because being congruent is weak.

It doesn;t matter how you feel. What matters is what you express

• +1
It doesn;t matter how you feel. What matters is what you express

Yes, it does matter, because you are always sub-communicating how you feel, your conscious awareness can't control everything from your posture to gestures to intonations and even some of the words you chose and how you decide to direct a conversation, your being is mostly the fruit of unconscious processes. You can't manifest a perfect persona dissociated from who you really are, that is humanly impossible. The real self always comes through in some ways.

• +1
your conscious awareness can't control everything from your posture to gestures to intonations and even some of the words you chose and how you decide to direct a conversation, your being is mostly the fruit of unconscious processes.

wrong, you can comtrol everything with enough concentration and charisma.

You can't manifest a perfect persona dissociated from who you really are, that is humanly impossible.

only those who can will get laid and cheat genetics

• +1
wrong, you can comtrol everything with enough concentration and charisma.

Lol just read 1 book of neuroscience, just one. Any psychological book for that matter acknowledges the preponderance of the unconscious.

• +1
Lol just read 1 book of neuroscience, just one. Any psychological book for that matter acknowledges the preponderance of the unconscious.

A man has to go beyond that. All slayers do so

• +1
A man has to go beyond that. All slayers do so

At this point not sure if trolling or just crazy. Might just be ego protection, can't admitting you are wrong in some way, that would fit with your ill persona where lying is better than reason in order to save face.

• +1
Face it boyo, only sociopaths slay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Littleboy