Be yourself

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

scared
unironically it is good advice.

If women don’t want you, they won’t want you, doesn’t matter how you act or dress or anything at all. You can pretend and masquerade as someone you’re not, but what’s the point?

That’s why I act like a quiet weirdo and sit outside taking pictures of my toys and I walk around with shit breath and smelling like ass. Who cares?

I already got what I wanted in life’s everything else is just extra.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MostGLSlayer, Schizo Tappy, |Daddy_Zygos| and 4 others
3549 1

JFL:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
i would like to be myself sometimes but the social expectance of my ppl being aggresave doesnt let me
now dont get me wrong im not a fag but sometimes i think being vulnerable(only when alone) is beneficial even crying to some capacity when alone

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Yeah, me too. I've got no reason to dress nicely in a society that's lost all it's splendor anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Schizo Tappy and Vermilioncore
i would like to be myself sometimes but the social expectance of my ppl being aggresave doesnt let me
now dont get me wrong im not a fag but sometimes i think being vulnerable(only when alone) is beneficial even crying to some capacity when alone
Who cares what they think.

My dad once said: “whether you’re the greatest or the worst, someone’s always gonna talk shit or have something bad to say about you.”

So the best course of action is to be yourself. If no one likes you, fuck them. If someone does like you, it makes it special because they like the true you.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Schizo Tappy and alurmo