JFL at this INCEL comment

AlexAP

AlexAP

Kraken
It's from an article from someone that wanted to donate for women's right to abortion:
One commenter named techcel responded:

"Why should I care?

Explain to me why I should care. At all. About “abortion rights.”

To be totally honest, I just don’t give a shit. I don’t care about women’s rights. It sounds harsh, but it’s just the honest truth. Women have treated me like shit my entire life and I’m inclined to return the favor.

I’m 26 years old and I’m still a kissless fucking virgin. Imagine being me. Imagine seeing so many beautiful, laughing, happy young women, imagine the aching desire in your heart, and knowing you probably shouldn’t even talk to them because you’re an awkward creepy nerd and you just know your desire will be construed as creepiness and harassment. Imagine seeing Chads acting like fucking neanderthals with a fraction of your IQ effortlessly chat up and pick up these beautiful young women and do things with them you can’t even imagine. The few times you ever managed to act on your ever aching desire the girls went all “ewwwwwwww” and you just KNOW they thought you were a creepy harasser and were trying to get away from you as fast as possible but these fucking CHADS can do whatever they want because they’re stupid fucking animals. God I hate women. And after you see these achingly beautiful laughing young women, who would call you a creepy harasser if you ever talked to them, I return to my miserable lonely life of programming deep learning nets. Oh and the few beautiful young women in my office, I shouldn’t talk to them either because we know how fanatical about sexual harassment HR is in [insert FAANG tech company here]!

I am an incel. I’m not afraid to admit it. And THE WORLD FUCKING HATES US.

I am so fucking frustrated and lonely and achingly in need of love and sex and affection and fucking neanderthals ger everything while I’m labeled a creepy fucking harasser for my troubles. Just because I want a basic human need. I’m suffering so much and nobody fucking cares.

And now you want me to donate money to SUPPORT WOMEN’S RIGHTS???? What about my fucking rights? I’m an incel and the entire world is at war with me basically just for existing. Incels are the most demonized group in America or anywhere. Where the FUCK is our fundraiser???? Where the fuck are our marches????

“Abortion rights.” What an absolute joke. So Stacey who never even gave me the time of day gets knocked up by some fucking Chad she hooked up with at a party while I was alone in my miserable room programming in TensorFlow. And now she wants to kill her babyyy. Boo fucking hoo. I don’t give a shit. It’s such a fucking joke and this entire thing makes me so fucling angry.

Explain why I should care about this Scott. When the world doesn’t give one flying shit about me."

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Davidproton, SoundnVision, LevantinePsycho and 25 others
Interesting.. We'll see what they reply to him.

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
Interesting.. We'll see what they reply to him.
Link:
"techcel #45: Having put it off all day, it’s time to try to help you.

To say that I know the psychological territory in which you find yourself, that I’m familiar with many of its landmarks and contours, would be a comic understatement. The central question that you pose is: “why should I care?” As one particular instance: “why should I care about poor women seeking abortions?”

My answer is simply: because caring about others is the moral burden of every human being. Yes, even of those who hold some terrible cards in life … which includes you, and which once included me, but we’re very far from the only ones, and our cards aren’t even the worst.

At risk of stating the obvious: there are bereaved parents. There are war orphans. There are people with Down’s syndrome or horrifying genetic disfigurements. There are women who were raped, women whose boyfriends abandoned them, women who are pregnant and desperate and at a loss for what to do, as you’d be in the same situation. There are female incels, many of whom describe themselves as ugly, disabled, or fat. You can spend hours reading their sob stories on Reddit. I’d actually recommend that as a way to gain insight. The idea that all young women are “Stacys” is really, honestly, just a sampling bias.

But forget about other people: ultimately this is about you, about what kind of person you choose to be. The way I survived for over a decade was by telling myself every day that fate and the universe were testing me, just like the Holy One (blessed be He) tested Job. The moment I abandoned my core values—liberalism, feminism, bodily autonomy, kindness, empathy—the moment I even entertained toxic thoughts like “these bitches, how dare they reject me for these nobodies and neanderthals, don’t they know I’ll be a world-famous scientist,” etc. etc.—that’s the moment when angels would swoop down from on high exclaiming “aha! we finally caught him! all his supposed principles were a lie!” And then I would’ve failed the test. And I was determined not to fail.

So, when life got worse, that just meant the test was getting harder. You know, like the computer-based GRE, which gives you harder and harder questions because you correctly answered the previous ones. And even if I died alone, with math and science having been my only loves … still, what mattered was whether I passed the test. And the more excruciating the test, the prouder I could be in the end to have passed it.

In some sense, this is the entire substance of morality: that you’ve checked out of the game of earthly rewards. That, when you get shot by the Gestapo officer for having ferried 20 Jews to safety, you don’t treat it as having lost the game of life, but as having won the game. What’s true in all the world’s religions is their exhortation to internalize this; what’s false is most of the other stuff.

Anyway, having been where you are, having successfully escaped, the above is the single most important thing I can tell you.

But I can also tell you a second thing. A relentless focus on passing God’s Test, on living up to your highest principles however difficult life makes it, on being satisfied with who you see in the mirror … all of that helps produce self-respect. Self-respect helps produce confidence. Confidence helps produce comfort in social situations. Comfort in social situations help produce … well, you get the picture. After a year or two you might find yourself bemused by the thought that the girl right now jamming her tongue into your mouth is actually real, that she’s not an impossible fantasy or an eschatological reward, but exists on earth just like you do; she even seems happy to be here just like you’re happy. You’ll simply observe and accept that as you learned to observe and accept your previous situation in life—as if standing outside of yourself and watching it all from a higher plane, the plane of principles.

So to you, techcel, and to everyone else in a similar situation who might be reading this: I wish you the same clean win, the same (relative) happiness with your morality intact, that fate, the insane bastard, eventually saw fit to grant me."

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Timmy, noodlelover and iblamechico
What about me? Why should i care to read this thread?

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
bro hes right im not as angry as him but that shit is relatable brutal as fuck

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, justropemaxbro and nigkook
Most women who abort are not a result of a rape, in countries were abortion was legallized the amount of killed babies increased because they didn't care about having sex with condom, in the end the state would pay for the abortion and the woman would act like nothing happened and fuck another dude. In case of rape I think the woman is not responsible to care for the baby.

• +1
Reactions: Timmy, DeadTrees, noodlelover and 2 others
It's from an article from someone that wanted to donate for women's right to abortion:

"Why should I care?

To be totally honest, I just don’t give a shit. I don’t care about women’s rights. It sounds harsh, but it’s just the honest truth. Women have treated me like shit my entire life and I’m inclined to return the favor.

I’m 26 years old and I’m still a kissless fucking virgin. Imagine being me. Imagine seeing so many beautiful, laughing, happy young women, imagine the aching desire in your heart, and knowing you probably shouldn’t even talk to them because you’re an awkward creepy nerd and you just know your desire will be construed as creepiness and harassment. Imagine seeing Chads acting like fucking neanderthals with a fraction of your IQ effortlessly chat up and pick up these beautiful young women and do things with them you can’t even imagine. The few times you ever managed to act on your ever aching desire the girls went all “ewwwwwwww” and you just KNOW they thought you were a creepy harasser and were trying to get away from you as fast as possible but these fucking CHADS can do whatever they want because they’re stupid fucking animals. God I hate women. And after you see these achingly beautiful laughing young women, who would call you a creepy harasser if you ever talked to them, I return to my miserable lonely life of programming deep learning nets. Oh and the few beautiful young women in my office, I shouldn’t talk to them either because we know how fanatical about sexual harassment HR is in [insert FAANG tech company here]!

I am so fucking frustrated and lonely and achingly in need of love and sex and affection and fucking neanderthals ger everything while I’m labeled a creepy fucking harasser for my troubles. Just because I want a basic human need. I’m suffering so much and nobody fucking cares.

And now you want me to donate money to SUPPORT WOMEN’S RIGHTS???? What about my fucking rights? I’m an incel and the entire world is at war with me basically just for existing. Incels are the most demonized group in America or anywhere. Where the FUCK is our fundraiser???? Where the fuck are our marches????

“Abortion rights.” What an absolute joke. So Stacey who never even gave me the time of day gets knocked up by some fucking Chad she hooked up with at a party while I was alone in my miserable room programming in TensorFlow. And now she wants to kill her babyyy. Boo fucking hoo. I don’t give a shit. It’s such a fucking joke and this entire thing makes me so fucling angry.

Explain why I should care about this Scott. When the world doesn’t give one flying shit about me."

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Abortion is murder

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
The way I survived for over a decade was by telling myself every day that fate and the universe were testing me, just like the Holy One (blessed be He) tested Job. The moment I abandoned my core values—liberalism, feminism, bodily autonomy, kindness, empathy—
motherfucker mentioned the biblical god and said liberalism and feminism are some of his core principles, while supporting abortion. Jfl. Shit's retarded.

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature and LegitUser

"Why should I care?

I think Abortion is murder but I can't lie Abortion should only be legal whenever a girl is raped and that's about it.

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
and even if the girl got pregnant by rape it still a murder of an innocent being

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and n9wiff
he made a lot of sense at the last paragraph.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: noodlelover and n9wiff
Well, he happens to be correct-- women shouldn't have "rights". They're the primary reason why western society has become a cultural Marxist shit show.

You want rights? Well, honey, they come with responsibilities, like being subject to the military draft and risking being blown to bits in armed conflict. You can't have the benefits of feminism AND chivalry at the same time. You have to choose one.

• +1
Well, he happens to be correct-- women shouldn't have "rights". They're the primary reason why western society has become a cultural Marxist shit show.

You want rights? Well, honey, they come with responsibilities, like being subject to the military draft and risking being blown to bits in armed conflict. You can't have the benefits of feminism AND chivalry at the same time. You have to choose one.
From my experience; all men—except for me—are absolutely atrocious. They are worse than the women man !

From my experience; all men—except for me—are absolutely atrocious. They are worse than the women man !
Most men don't tend to vote degenerates, who believe in twisted, unnatural ideas, into positions of power.

"Why should I care?

i kinda relate to him , am i cooked

• +1
based and blackpilled commenter

Retard user posts incel comment on incel website

• Love it
Reactions: Dicklet3incher
Retard user posts incel comment on incel website
0000ahi

Someone reach out to this based schizo