Beach near my house yesterday

D

Deleted member 2298

Banned
Joined
Jul 12, 2019
Posts
3,031
Reputation
4,016
It is good to know that many normies do not give a fuck about lockdown

Beachey
 
rip iconic avi
 
  • +1
Reactions: jackthenerd
Feels good to be proven right about coronavirus. It's a complete joke. I was calling this from day 1.
 
Feels good to be proven right about coronavirus. It's a complete joke. I was calling this from day 1.
people just don't care now

jfl @ missing this glorious weather
 
Feels good to be proven right about coronavirus. It's a complete joke. I was calling this from day 1.
Yes just another Bill Gates/Jew eugenics program scam. Get ready for what's going to happened from this though
 
OP you're asking to get doxxed jfl
 
that feeling is very hard. missing out on fun.
Screen_Shot_2017-11-10_at_10.36.15_AM.jpg
 

Similar threads

ArchangeI
Replies
2
Views
31
IndecentEyes
IndecentEyes
lacobus
Replies
7
Views
39
lacobus
lacobus
_MVP_
Replies
0
Views
49
_MVP_
_MVP_
Regret
Replies
26
Views
540
negative
negative

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top