Beard for downgrown face

fcgvhguygftc

fcgvhguygftc

Iron
I have a downgrown face. My eye area is great but ruined by a shit jaw. Can a beard save me? I'm 18 and can't grow one yet. Do you guys have examples of people with downgrown faces being saved by a beard?
Also what surgeries help with being downgrown?

Last edited:
IMG 5053

it saved this bearded lady

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Funnyunenjoyer1, JizzFarmer and 5 others
I have a downgrown face. My eye area is great but ruined by a shit jaw. Can a beard save me? I'm 18 and can't grow one yet. Do you guys have examples of people with downgrown faces being saved by a beard?
brother, if you're 18 and havent formed a beard its over, are you cutting it back or not? also brother, beards can indeed hide your jawline but you do not want to look like a discord mod,
Nobody has been saved by a beard with a down jaw, beards will always look better on dudes with sharp jawlines as they ELEVATE it, not hide it

Is this what you mean?

Attachments

• stubble-short-beard-or-long-beard-v0-vhq796rpgsib1.jpg
    stubble-short-beard-or-long-beard-v0-vhq796rpgsib1.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • Blog_-_Maintain_a_Stubble_Beard_-_1200x628px_sem_texto.png
    Blog_-_Maintain_a_Stubble_Beard_-_1200x628px_sem_texto.png
    308.7 KB · Views: 0
brother, if you're 18 and havent formed a beard its over, are you cutting it back or not? also brother, beards can indeed hide your jawline but you do not want to look like a discord mod,
Nobody has been saved by a beard with a down jaw, beards will always look better on dudes with sharp jawlines as they ELEVATE it, not hide it

Is this what you mean?
Nah my dad didn't have a beard at my age and could grow one in his late 20s. It's definetively possible that I'm just a late bloomer. Also, beards can save people with terrible lower thirds. Look at Michael B Jordan. I just want 2 know if it can work for a downgrown face or no.

Nah my dad didn't have a beard at my age and could grow one in his late 20s. It's definetively possible that I'm just a late bloomer. Also, beards can save people with terrible lower thirds. Look at Michael B Jordan. I just want 2 know if it can work for a downgrown face or no.
Beards will always hide your features, duh, also how would you even grow one, I've had one since i was like 14 lol, over for low testcels

oooh baby girl im sorry
all my niggas smoking on marley

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
why are you talking about my dick wtf bro
-posts tranny
-talks about my dick getting erected twice
gaymaxxing???
blah blah blah

sounds like ur insecure a tranny made u hard

-dude who just got semi erect from a tranny
some non-trans women can probably get a beard if they have a genetic condition
but i dont get why you would embrace it, shave it