Beard/Goatee or Clean shaven?

goo25

goo25

side profile-cel
I've seen that beard Is a very good way to Hide Ur chin if you're recessed like me, although i look decent from the front and have a good face structure/jaw shape. I have prettyboy-ish pheno so when i don't shave i look pretty bad, but that would help me to Hide my recession. What would be Better? I'll fix my recession anyway in 2 years max.
Pics:

Goatee

Your jawline from the front is very good, but chin is lacking and leaving it uncovered is a failo

Full beard looks tryhard, fraudulent and oldcel + covers up you good jawline. So def goatee

• +1
Reactions: goo25
I disagree and think goatees all look like shit. If your facial hair is really dense go stubble, if not clean shaven

• +1
I disagree and think goatees all look like shit. If your facial hair is really dense go stubble, if not clean shaven
this Is how my 1/2 days stubble looks, but when im not clean shaved i feel that i look like someone that doesnt take care of himself and is dirty idk why

I've seen that beard Is a very good way to Hide Ur chin if you're recessed like me, although i look decent from the front and have a good face structure/jaw shape. I have prettyboy-ish pheno so when i don't shave i look pretty bad, but that would help me to Hide my recession. What would be Better? I'll fix my recession anyway in 2 years max.
Pics:
Goatee

• +1
Pics:
Goatee, it's distinctive
Though at your jawline development virtually anything that does not dilute your protruded gonials would fit well - e.g Goatees, Clean Shaven, Soul patch.
Thick pink lips + Goatee is a cheat code for attracting late teenage girls

• +1