Beard is a skin killer

GalacticHero

GalacticHero

Diamond
I get jealous whenever i see a kid, they always have top tier skin, young women (<30) most of the time have a great skin too while it's over for men who can grow a beard when they're 18+.

Even if you shave it there's still a signs of the hair, even before reaching the 5 o'clock stage
Your skin will never look as smooth again it always look like shit.

I currently pluck my beard: https://looksmax.org/threads/i-have-found-a-way-to-purge-facial-hair.516109/

I still can't get it 100% but it day and night diffrence, people always comment on how my skin is descending when the hair start growing back again.

Close up half shaved beard image lower part man s face 92855530

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer, mogging, Deleted member 1851 and 3 others
Why don't you get that laser shit?

It's inevitable with dark hair and light skin really and even male models have 5 oclock shadow
I'd rather 2-pass shave than pluck it, even plucking my eyebrows is annoying as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn and mogging
I have half blonde half brown stubble it's very unique :feelsez:

Stubble like this can halo you

D1819ccc21fafddb7c87a5a7d8ae9814  smooth hair fashion guys 2

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, GRIID and chigoha
What kind of razor do you use?
Normal razor, most gilette, yes first day shaving is clear but it's obvious that i shave for any fellow man.

Women and children know there's something wrong on subconscious level.

The fuck is wrong with this place now we have gay zoomers wanting to look pre pubescent

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, Oberyn, Deleted member 17244 and 5 others
Normal razor, most gilette, yes first day shaving is clear but it's obvious that i shave for any fellow man.

Women and children know there's something wrong on subconscious level.
They know "something wrong" because a grown man has a beard? This is on par with tranny levels of reasoning.

The fuck is wrong with this place now we have gay zoomers wanting to look pre pubescent
People here are obsessed with Tiktok. Tiktok culture = tranny culture

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, Oberyn and szolliontaraelis
it's true, beard is just one of many examples of why god hates men but loves to curse us

I feel you. I used to have angel kissed skin when I only grew chin hairs. Until, my beard came in and I got discoloration and razor bumps from being a retard and not knowing basic shaving etiquette :feelswah:

• So Sad
Reactions: GalacticHero
I get jealous whenever i see a kid, they always have top tier skin, young women (<30) most of the time have a great skin too while it's over for men who can grow a beard when they're 18+.

Even if you shave it there's still a signs of the hair, even before reaching the 5 o'clock stage
Your skin will never look as smooth again it always look like shit.

I currently pluck my beard: https://looksmax.org/threads/i-have-found-a-way-to-purge-facial-hair.516109/

I still can't get it 100% but it day and night diffrence, people always comment on how my skin is descending when the hair start growing back again.

View attachment 1913899
electric razor every morning and moisturizer, done.

• +1
Reactions: mogging
Lol are you gay? Stubble is a huge halo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, Deleted member 23554, Oberyn and 1 other person
If you want to shave completely, use a foil shaver.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
having stubble makes you descend only if you are already bad looking

They know "something wrong" because a grown man has a beard? This is on par with tranny levels of reasoning.

People here are obsessed with Tiktok. Tiktok culture = tranny culture
Lol are you gay? Stubble is a huge halo
they are spending so much time on tiktok
Keep coping
Top-tier slayers always have clean skin with no signs of beard, chad with stubble can't reach the top-tier chad levels.

• Love it