Beard on a man

A beard on a man lowers appeal?

  • Yes

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • No

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Depends

    Votes: 10 76.9%

  • Total voters
    13
D

Deleted member 31845

It's not time for it to over
Joined
Jul 4, 2023
Posts
575
Reputation
493
depends on location as well it's not all about bones
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31845
like what locations?
Turkey Greece Balkans in Europe probably the same in MENA countries too but if you're in the West or Eastern Asia it's not really popular there just FEMALEGAZEMAXX when I say female gaze I mean of foids in your location I'm prettyboymaxxed in ogre country I'm retarded don't be stupid like me I must beardmaxx and buzzcutmaxx asap
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31845 and Deleted member 28691

Similar threads

britishbomber
Replies
9
Views
60
zygomatic02
Z
chop
Replies
2
Views
65
reda2010
reda2010
morono
Replies
0
Views
49
morono
morono
erm0nherm0n
Replies
3
Views
26
no1softee
no1softee

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top