beardfraud experts GTFIH

sandcelmuttcel

sandcelmuttcel

Kraken
I have a question. what's best length mustache to fraud a long philtrum?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
wish i could grow a mustache all the way across the lip ngl

cant grow anything in the middle.

I want to have a Henry Cavill/Tom Selleck stubble with mustache
Can i have one at 17ans year old ?

• Love it
Reactions: oldcell
moustache only looks bad. At the very least, grow a circle beard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and jordanbarrettisgod
moustache only looks bad. At the very least, grow a circle beard
no I was looking to grow full beard i'm wondering about the philtrum area hence why I used mustache.

no I was looking to grow full beard i'm wondering about the philtrum area hence why I used mustache.
I trim it down to 8 mm. It depends on your beard density and overall length tho. If it's decent, you can keep it longer. Just experiment with different lengths until you find a style you like

I have a question. what's best length mustache to fraud a long philtrum?
CA55C85A AE19 4E7B 80A1 A6F5AE471CE0

just hide your philthrum with a beard theorem

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
I trim it down to 8 mm. It depends on your beard density and overall length tho. If it's decent, you can keep it longer. Just experiment with different lengths until you find a style you like
I don't understand how this works. are you supposed to hide a small part of your upper lip as well?

Just get a bimax and nuke the problem in its entirety

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
I don't understand how this works. are you supposed to hide a small part of your upper lip as well?
There are no rules set in stone. It depends on the beardstyle. The longer your full beard, the longer the moustache. Just keep it balanced and see what fits you. Watch YouTube videos for grooming advice

There are no rules set in stone. It depends on the beardstyle. The longer your full beard, the longer the moustache. Just keep it balanced and see what fits you. Watch YouTube videos for grooming advice
I meant for philtrum frauding......

I want to have a Henry Cavill/Tom Selleck stubble with mustache
Can i have one at 17ans year old ?

I wanted that too but i cannot becasue i have shortish chin so i need to have mass on my chin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
I wanted that too but i cannot becasue i have shortish chin so i need to have mass on my chin
don't try big mustache if you have short lower third, it will make it look super short.

don't try big mustache if you have short lower third, it will make it look super short.

I have 8mm moustache, but like 20mm on chin, 7-9 mm on sides now

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
ITs literally genioplasty from the beard..most IG models fraud that way also like Bateman and DI Vaio
do you use wax to push your chin hairs forward? I think that gives alot of projection, makes you look like you have Chad chin. too bad you have to have dense hair growth to pull that off. unfortunately I don't.