Beardfrauding only works when you are muscular, lean, decently tall, and with good eye area.

D

Deleted member 10699

Solstice
Most people who say that beard doesn't work, usually post soyboys, who are known for being fat or skinnyfat. But no one posts pictures of muscular guys that are beardfrauding for the sake of laughing at them; this made me think that people don't care if you beardfraud, as long as your body meets a threeshold. If you want to bearfraud, you must be, at least 5'10 (I know that height is not that important and that people over exxagerate its importance), to have good eye area, and muscles. In my opinion, if your eye area is good, and if you have good muscles and decent height, no one will care about you frauding your jaw and chin, because everyone's attention will fall on different features and not only in the beard. Also, if you train your neck, it can also be seen as more natural; but of course, don't get a tryhard beard. What do you think about this?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, oldcell, StressShady and 3 others
For starters this guy doesn't even need a beardfraud

stubble fits for almost everyone and it make you look good. Every top tier guy have light stubble.

• +1
Reactions: oldcell, gymislife and Deleted member 4106
Should I beard fraud at 5"7? I got good eyes

• +1
Reactions: zaynbrah
Most people who say that beard doesn't work, usually post soyboys, who are known for being fat or skinnyfat. But no one posts pictures of muscular guys that are beardfrauding for the sake of laughing at them; this made me think that people don't care if you beardfraud, as long as your body meets a threeshold. If you want to bearfraud, you must be, at least 5'10 (I know that height is not that important and that people over exxagerate its importance), to have good eye area, and muscles. In my opinion, if your eye area is good, and if you have good muscles and decent height, no one will care about you frauding your jaw and chin, because everyone's attention will fall on different features and not only in the beard. What do you think about this?
yeah i already told you, it suits people who otherwise look masculine anyway
he look masc

Should I beard fraud at 5"7? I got good eyes
Yeah, if your lower third is bacd, of course. I talked about height to minimize the chances of people beliving that you're compensating some features.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: aspieSavage
yeah i already told you, it suits people who otherwise look masculine anyway

he look masc
Though what if you look feminine but get a beard to look masculine?

Though what if you look feminine but get a beard to look masculine?
i dont know man just try it, you can just shave it if you dont like it jfl

i dont know man just try it, you can just shave it if you dont like it jfl
True, but I never past the firt week. XD. This time, I'll past the first week.

Those guys are attractive in spite of the beard, not because of it.

Those guys are attractive in spite of the beard, not because of it.
If you have a recessed jaw, you're going to improve a lot with beard.

• +1
Reactions: Buddha