Beardmaxing, how long does it take?

Lorsss

Lorsss

mod. Username: Lorsss
Staff
at 20 years old I have no beard so I have been using Minoxidil 5% on my face for a week.
how long should I wait for a slayer beard?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Varies person to person, no way to know.

• +1
Can't cheat bad beard genetics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and treedude
at 20 years old I have no beard so I have been using Minoxidil 5% on my face for a week.

Half a Year MINIMUM. I got my first visible gains where people Start commenting on it. I think After 3 months. But dont Stop there my beard just took Another Step forward After 6 months and now it looks insanely good. And i will Keep using it until my Stock is gone. Because you always have some vellus hair here and there that can get Terminal and the longer you use it the higher the Chances are your beard gets thick and dense.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Lorsss
Can't cheat bad beard genetics

Wrong. I could send you Picks before and After and it would Blow your mind. Or just look up alphadestiny he had literally nothing before and now grows a viking beard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Tricky

Don't do it and just cope. I'm 27 and can barely grow an acceptable one, but Minoxidil 1) won't give you permanent hair, you're basically dependent on it for life 2) it will curbstomp your collagen production if applied on the face, if you keep doing it by the time you are 25 you'll prob look 50

• +1
Don't do it and just cope. I'm 27 and can barely grow an acceptable one, but Minoxidil 1) won't give you permanent hair, you're basically dependent on it for life 2) it will curbstomp your collagen production if applied on the face, if you keep doing it by the time you are 25 you'll prob look 50

Holy fuck so much bluepill. It gives you permanent if the Duration is long enough just Search for experiences of other guys.

Yes your Collagen production is highly reduced for the Duration of use. But After Stopping minox it gets back to normal. The life Change of my beard growth outweighed the Benefits of "muh collagen". My clubbing experiences Sky Rocket with beard compared to baby face collagen cope.

Edit: just look up alpha Destiny and tell me how he looked better before beard with "muh collagen" lmao. He looks 10 times better now with beard although he grows it too long imo.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Deleted member 6401 and Tricky
Holy fuck so much bluepill. It gives you permanent if the Duration is long enough just Search for experiences of other guys.

Yes your Collagen production is highly reduced for the Duration of use. But After Stopping minox it gets back to normal. The life Change of my beard growth outweighed the Benefits of "muh collagen". My clubbing experiences Sky Rocket with beard compared to baby face collagen cope.

Edit: just look up alpha Destiny and tell me how he looked better before beard with "muh collagen" lmao. He looks 10 times better now with beard although he grows it too long imo.

Strong cope. There's no solid anecdotal evidence (not to say scientific) that you get to keep terminal hairs when you stop. Actually the opposite, if you search online "minoxidil beard growth permanent" there's few if any example of people who retained gains after stopping for a long period of time, if they even tell the truth. And studies on the scalp say the hair are not terminal.

But yeah if you wanna destroy the most important part of your body when it comes to attractiveness to get some short term beard gains while there's little to no evidence that it actually works long term, then go ahead.

• +1
Strong cope. There's no solid anecdotal evidence (not to say scientific) that you get to keep terminal hairs when you stop. Actually the opposite, if you search online "minoxidil beard growth permanent" there's few if any example of people who retained gains after stopping for a long period of time, if they even tell the truth. And studies on the scalp say the hair are not terminal.

But yeah if you wanna destroy the most important part of your body when it comes to attractiveness to get some short term beard gains while there's little to no evidence that it actually works long term, then go ahead.

Cope..wtach all youtubers, all of them notices zero changed and no beard hair loss after stopped minox.
Also if u have almost no beards, ONE YEAR SI MINIMUM.
ALSO STOP FUCKING COPE, WATCH ALL YOUTUBERS, NO ONE OF THEM AFTER YEARS OR EVEN MORE HAS SKIN QUALITY DECREASES.

• +1
It rapidly ages your skin to allow for the growth.

U will look weird being low test male with a beard.
It is just discernible.

• +1
Why not just take DHT? I saw beard gains at 17 when I used Turinabol and Winstrol.

• +1
Stop misinforming people. The gains are permament after all of your hair goes terminal.
Why not just take DHT? I saw beard gains at 17 when I used Turinabol and Winstrol.
Where do you get gear?

• +1
Stop misinforming people. The gains are permament after all of your hair goes terminal.

Except you can't provide any solid evidence that it happens reliably apart from "some youtubers or redditors have said that they kept their gains". Jfl at the cope.

Expecting a thread on homeopathy next

• +1
^^^^^^^^^ Seeing all this. feels good to be a beardlord
but also feelsbadman.jpg cuz of facial fat and long face

• +1
I didn't know Minoxidil could slow my collagene production, this is very frustrating

• +1
I didn't know Minoxidil could slow my collagene production, this is very frustrating

Just google "minoxidil aging" "minoxidil wrinkles" and so on. There's like hundreds of posts, and we're talking about people who are putting that stuff on the head not even on the face (Minoxidil is systemic). I also wanted to beardmaxx few years ago, but after days of research I decided it wasn't worth the risk. I mean the face is yours in the end, but I wouldn't do it

• +1
Just google "minoxidil aging" "minoxidil wrinkles" and so on. There's like hundreds of posts, and we're talking about people who are putting that stuff on the head not even on the face (Minoxidil is systemic). I also wanted to beardmaxx few years ago, but after days of research I decided it wasn't worth the risk. I mean the face is yours in the end, but I wouldn't do it

Since i have Prime Age Genetics and look very young despite my Age it didnt matter for me. At the end of the day its everybodys own decision.

My life got significantly better with the beard so it was very well worth it.

• +1
Just google "minoxidil aging" "minoxidil wrinkles" and so on. There's like hundreds of posts, and we're talking about people who are putting that stuff on the head not even on the face

I already use tretinoin for ACNE, this drug is reported to increase collagene, so do you think it could stop the collagen reduction from Minoxidil?

• +1
I already use tretinoin for ACNE, this drug is reported to increase collagene, so do you think it could stop the collagen reduction from Minoxidil?

Please ignore all this fear based stuff. It's not like you're going to wake up one day and realize that you look 10 years older.

• +1
Since i have Prime Age Genetics and look very young despite my Age it didnt matter for me. At the end of the day its everybodys own decision.

My life got significantly better with the beard so it was very well worth it.

Nice and how exactly? What changed with the beard?

• +1

How people percieve you
You feel better because you can hide flaws for example my chin is not bin enough. And i have a Natural good coloring i Think and that beard fit in perfectly.
Clubbing got infinnitly better. I pulled literally Everytime i went out and my buddy said it wasnt like that before you got The beard.

And im nw0 with full covered cheeks thats veeerryyy rare.
I would say it got me up at least 1 point

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and oldcell
How people percieve you
You feel better because you can hide flaws for example my chin is not bin enough. And i have a Natural good coloring i Think and that beard fit in perfectly.
Clubbing got infinnitly better. I pulled literally Everytime i went out and my buddy said it wasnt like that before you got The beard.

And im nw0 with full covered cheeks thats veeerryyy rare.
I would say it got me up at least 1 point

That must be insane halo..very rare for sure

Did u used minox or grew beard naturally? what lenght is your beard?

• +1
That must be insane halo..very rare for sure

Did u used minox or grew beard naturally? what lenght is your beard?

My beard looks exactly like this at the Moment my goat And cheeks are Not connected yet like his. Dunno if it will but this can make you look younger at least.

But coloring and length and thickness exactly the same. Except my hair is even darker a Bit.

Yes i used minox couldnt grow a Single hair on my cheeks before

4143e26191f551a768b7e6bd0aa922ad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and oldcell
Beard halo is real, I look more intimidating, confident and manly with it while frauding forward growth on my chin (which is a very real need for me)

• +1
Beard halo is real, I look more intimidating, confident and manly with it while frauding forward growth on my chin (which is a very real need for me)

True the frauding Part is the biggest Game changer. Even if your hair is only a few mm long on your chin can make a huge difference. From wimp skull to ante face lifefuel tbh

• +1
Light stumble is scientifically the most attractive facial hair

• +1
Jhonny from the hague

• +1
btw I started taking minoxidil a little less than a month ago and now I have noticeable hair growth on the sides of my face and above my chin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Tricky
Light stumble is scientifically the most attractive facial hair

stumble can't fraud foward growth, stumble doesn't fraud a pointy chin on me

I either get a big ass beard or I might as well rope
iu

• +1
you might as well wait for a bit. 20 is young.
1 year ago I had very litte facial hair.
Now I have full thick beard on chin/upper lip/neck but its a bit patchy on my cheeks. Hopefully it is gonna get thicker in the futre

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Lorsss