beardmaxxing plan

Deleted member 18320

Deleted member 18320

Mogger
what is the optimal beardmaxxing plan according to you ? I've been doing minox on/off but planning to do it for real for at least a year + dermarolling twice a week. what should I do to optimize the result in addition of basic skincare ? (exfoliation+beard serum for moisturize)
I used to have skin dryness around mouth/chin when applying minoxidil when I first tried it but I'll go all in now, fuck it.

my base is something like this when I let it grow out. as you can see, my shit beard genetics only make it grow under the chin area, between chin & neck.
Screenshot 20220317 154735 Gallery

castor oil, beard balm and beard oils are the way to go

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18320
Your jaw is good, you don’t need a beard

Beard will hide your great jaw...
I have a great jaw but a weak chin (unlike yours), hence I grow a goaty to fraud it and it works

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18320
what is the optimal beardmaxxing plan according to you ? I've been doing minox on/off but planning to do it for real for at least a year + dermarolling twice a week. what should I do to optimize the result in addition of basic skincare ? (exfoliation+beard serum for moisturize)
I used to have skin dryness around mouth/chin when applying minoxidil when I first tried it but I'll go all in now, fuck it.

my base is something like this when I let it grow out. as you can see, my shit beard genetics only make it grow under the chin area, between chin & neck.
View attachment 1594062
I beard maxed at 16 took a year and a half to get something that really connects and looks good all you really need is minox foam twice a day dermarolling can help to speed up the process but it’s not allat