Beards

Wool

Wool

massive side framecel
I can't grow a beard at the moment (almost 18), I can grow a little stubble and mustache, but without a beard they look shit, so don't keep them. Is there any hope that I can possible grow a beard in the future despite not being able to atm.

Yeah absolutely. Some cant grow untill their 30s, but i wouldn't count on it. Can your father/brother grow a beard?

if your whole family can grow a beard then most likely you will too, some people grow it in periods like me, i started with a mustache and goatee, then new hairs keep showing up everywhere every single day, it just takes time and patience

If you can't grow a full beard by your mid 20s, no beard game for you.

Yeah absolutely. Some cant grow untill their 30s, but i wouldn't count on it. Can your father/brother grow a beard?
a goatee thats it pretty much. brother can grow a nice beard but its not full.

Is your lower third that bad?

Take minoxidil you feefee ass no beard ass stinky ass yee yee hair ass nigga

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began
I want a beard either way. They make anyone look better, a well groomed one.
Nope, I look better without one. Beards only make you look better if your lower third is shit

Im 17 and cant grow a beard for shit. But i've just barely started Getting some colored little hairs and not just white shit. When im able ill stublemax for sure.

- Get more alpha looking
- Hide beta lower third
- Make maxilla look more forwarded
- Strenghten facial symetry somewhat

Realy curious what color it'll be tho. My hair is blonde but it looks blonde/brown/ginger/strawberry blonde at the same time. My eyebrows are invisible tho, so im kinda worried my beard will be invisible too.

Im 17 and cant grow a beard for shit. But i've just barely started Getting some colored little hairs and not just white shit. When im able ill stublemax for sure.

- Get more alpha looking
- Hide beta lower third

Realy curious what color it'll be tho. My hair is blonde but it looks blonde/brown/ginger/strawberry blonde at the same time. My eyebrows are invisible tho, so im kinda worried my beard will be invisible too.
dye it

Trim, never shave, it maximizes filling out your beard (because you have softer hairs that aren't beard hair yet that grows slower). Only useful tips.

Nowadays beards are a soy boy trend. Stick to light stubble.

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began
Nope, I look better without one. Beards only make you look better if your lower third is shit

Ragnar would like to have a word with you

AD3QDYB 700b

My ex of 6 years used to tell me she hated beards, even shortly trimmed stubble, and said I had to shave.

Then after the breakup, I saw her out with her new (younger, better looking) boyfriend. With a beard. And she was running her hands through it the LYING SLUT! Boy was that a depressing day....

- Get more alpha looking
- Hide beta lower third

Have you tried castor oil on your eyebrows? It's supposed to darken them but IDK.

Beard is cope. Just makes you look like an oldcel, which is arguably a bad trade even if it provides you a small looks boost. Looking young (i.e. late teens/early 20s, mid 20s max) is key to fucking prime foids.

I cant elaborate how life changing a good full growing beard was. This is no troll If you can grow a beard that covers cheeks (no patches) and have NW0 you can achieve life on easy mode without surgery. If you are nordic on Top(which im not) with good eye Area(I have average eye area) you can reach heights of 99th percentile.

I cant elaborate how life changing a good full growing beard was. This is no troll If you can grow a beard that covers cheeks (no patches) and have NW0 you can achieve life on easy mode without surgery. If you are nordic on Top(which im not) with good eye Area(I have average eye area) you can reach heights of 99th percentile.
fucccck. you're making me want a beard so bad

Beard is cope. Just makes you look like an oldcel, which is arguably a bad trade even if it provides you a small looks boost. Looking young (i.e. late teens/early 20s, mid 20s max) is key to fucking prime foids.

If you have Chad you dont need a beard. If you have shit to hide as i mentioned earlier its absolutely a good idea. + girls prefer a little bit of stubble according to research n shit

I could grow a full beard at 17, but I look like shit if I don't shave within a week.

Beard hides my bloated arab face and gives the illusion of chin projection. Looks way better overall

fucccck. you're making me want a beard so bad

Since i only got my beard through minox i know both sides of the coin so my advice is legit af. Before beard my clubbing Experience was kinda meh. Maybe slaying 1 Girl in a month on a Good run. But with beard oh Boy things havr changed i really dont want to brag i only want to encourage you guys to try it. Nowadays i dont even have to try anymore i had girls paying for my shit i couldnt believe it! Last time i was so drunk i could barely Stand and this Girl still wanted to Take me home.

So i Hope you guys give it a Chance at least might Save some lifes here :feelskek:

Since i only got my beard through minox i know both sides of the coin so my advice is legit af. Before beard my clubbing Experience was kinda meh. Maybe slaying 1 Girl in a month on a Good run. But with beard oh Boy things havr changed i really dont want to brag i only want to encourage you guys to try it. Nowadays i dont even have to try anymore i had girls paying for my shit i couldnt believe it! Last time i was so drunk i could barely Stand and this Girl still wanted to Take me home.

So i Hope you guys give it a Chance at least might Save some lifes here :feelskek:
I don't even give a shit about what some club roasties may think, beard makes others fear and respect me. Though I (understandably) get screened thoroughly at the airport

how old are you? what was your beard like before? What kind of beard you got after minox?

how old are you? what was your beard like before? What kind of beard you got after minox?
Dude minoxidil will only encourage growth of the existing hair follicles on your face, if you don't have a high density of hair follicles (genetic) then it won't do much, beard will look ugly and patchy

Dude minoxidil will only encourage growth of the existing hair follicles on your face, if you don't have a high density of hair follicles (genetic) then it won't do much, beard will look ugly and patchy
probably not going to try it anyway til I'm skinmaxxed. which hopefully be then my beard will be bit better

I don't even give a shit about what some club roasties may think, beard makes others fear and respect me. Though I (understandably) get screened thoroughly at the airport

Sure it doesnt matter what they Think but Club envoirenment is known to be One of the Hardest places where even roasties have standards. It was just an example to prove my point. Problem is with your ethnicity beard is kinda expected and doesnt make you standout. But ye an full bearded ali always looks intimidating

ITS always you who goes the other way to get attention, beard is cope, gym is cope, your whole life is coping so you dont suicide, beard can make anyone look better unless you have cris carmack tier bones. and no, prime foids like older guys not fucking teenagers
Sure it doesnt matter what they Think but Club envoirenment is known to be One of the Hardest places where even roasties have standards. It was just an example to prove my point. Problem is with your ethnicity beard is kinda expected and doesnt make you standout. But ye an full bearded ali always looks intimidating
a club is the easiest place to slay lol, if you cant foul a drunk girl into fucking you you're low IQ

Im 23. I literally had not Single hair on my cheeks only a disgusting goate. Now it LITERALLY looks like that now. But i Keep it longer atm. Im hairmaxxing everywhere right Now. Winter is Coming

3fd6d69d35e4de2fdd1e645ed44575d5

Im 23. I literally had not Single hair on my cheeks only a disgusting goate. Now it LITERALLY looks like that now. But i Keep it longer atm. Im hairmaxxing everywhere right Now. Winter is Coming

View attachment 3944
another arab maxxed @extreme-overthinker , arabmaxxing legit cheat code

ITS always you who goes the other way to get attention, beard is cope, gym is cope, your whole life is coping so you dont suicide, beard can make anyone look better unless you have cris carmack tier bones. and no, prime foids like older guys not fucking teenagers

a club is the easiest place to slay lol, if you cant foul a drunk girl into fucking you you're low IQ

Lol ok chad. Like i said it was just an example. I have many more stories but dont want to brag. And ye i have standards in Woman lol

View attachment 3944
damn. all I can grow at the moment is a shitty goatee aswell. I'm white so might find it harder to grow a beard though. have to give at a try after my skinmax.

Lol ok chad. Like i said it was just an example. I have many more stories but dont want to brag. And ye i have standards in Woman lol
i replied to itsover not you man

If you can't grow one forget about it. Clean shaven is better than poverty tier beard genetics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
damn. all I can grow at the moment is a shitty goatee aswell. I'm white so might find it harder to grow a beard though. have to give at a try after my skinmax.

Yes its your decision i just wish sb had told me that earlier. Btw There is an easy Way to know if you will grow a good beard on minox. Like extrem overthinker said it only grows existing hair follicles. So if you Touch your face and can feel soft little hair everywhere you are set for full beard.

Prime foids don't want oldcels, and a beard makes you look old.

Girls like guys 2-3 years older than them, not fucking 10+. So you want to LOOK around 21-24. You absolutely do not want to look late 20s or above, which you probably will with a beard. It ages you, hard.

Yes its your decision i just wish sb had told me that earlier. Btw There is an easy Way to know if you will grow a good beard on minox. Like extrem overthinker said it only grows existing hair follicles. So if you Touch your face and can feel soft little hair everywhere you are set for full beard.
I have baby hairs if that's what you are talking about

I have baby hairs if that's what you are talking about

Yes exactly. If You have them everywhere on your cheeks you will 100% grow a Full beard on minox. So you might try it if you wont grow one naturally in the coming years

Prime foids don't want oldcels, and a beard makes you look old.

Girls like guys 2-3 years older than them, not fucking 10+. So you want to LOOK around 21-24. You absolutely do not want to look late 20s or above, which you probably will with a beard. It ages you, hard.
lol clearly you sound like you've never left your mom's basement, a beard doesn't make you an oldcel god this guy is dumb you can tell someone's age range even with a full viking beard