Beastimmung is a smug islamophobic fascist cuck who denies Germany's turn to the Fascist Far Right

D

Deleted member 18522

Anti-fascist|Muslim Jew|Anti-JB|BBC expert|Zionist
@Beastimmung all you do is pretend that there is no fascism or that people don't support afd somehow or that the government and elites made millions of people march against fascism a few weeks ago. Somehow he thinks that no one supports the fascists and the few that do, aren't fascists they just want muh DIRECT DEMOCRACY (So the prejudiced people can vote out immigrants while avoiding checks and balances and optics)

MUH ISLAM IS NOT A RACE SO ITS NOT RACIST

He is so smug when he says such bullshit things like "there is not fascism", "afd aren't nazis" , and that people who are scared of fascism are just being paranoid/

His father was in the Hitlerjugend and his grandfather fought with Rommel in Africa and he wears this with pride that his ancestors were genocidal.

He also says such thing like Islam is not compatiable with German culture, which isn't true. 6% of Germany or more is Muslim.

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.u1.jpg

He also makes fun of Turks and Kurds and uses stereotypes against them.

DO BETTER!!!!

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AlexBrown84, gonion wanter, try2beme and 1 other person
disgusting
Screenshot 2024 02 27 at 84713PM

Smug closest fascists like him are even worse than actual nazis

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
FREE BORDERS FOR GERMANY

WHAT IMMIGRATION BRINGS BESIDES GREAT FOOD!

@Beastimmung SHAME ON YOU ISLAMOPHOBE MAY ALLAH SMITE YOU. Ya Allah and ya Muhammad—my Gods, I kindly beg you to send your best jinns to this Islamophobe and torture him until he professes his faith in the black stone and turns from his hatred. Ya Muhammad may you strike down such disbelievers with all your glory. Ya Aisha, help this blind islamophobe see the light and darkness of Allah

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Freakshow, N1666 and Deleted member 18522
@Beastimmung SHAME ON YOU ISLAMOPHOBE MAY ALLAH SMITE YOU. Ya Allah and ya Muhammad—my Gods, I kindly beg you to send your best jinns to this Islamophobe and torture him until he professes his faith in the black stone and turns from his hatred. Ya Muhammad may you strike down such disbelievers with all your glory. Ya Aisha, help this blind islamophobe see the light and darkness of Allah
Shut the fuck up retard, Aisha and Muhammad aren't "Gods" there's only one God. ALLAH

Shut the fuck up retard, Aisha and Muhammad aren't "Gods" there's only one God. ALLAH

I’m on your side here, be charitable pls

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
Don't insult my faith then retard
I apologize, I will take the shahada to mend what is wrong. I apologize for committing shirk

'ashhad 'an la 'iilah 'iilaa muhamadu, wa'ashhad 'ana allah eabduhu

• JFL
Reactions: Lynxress
fuck muslims, why do they come to our country. Afd should win and deport them all.

fuck muslims, why do they come to our country. Afd should win and deport them all.
Your country needed workers and invited over Turks

Your country needed workers and invited over Turks
they can work here sure, like after ww2. But they should also integrate themselfs and behave right.

dnr + ur an agecuck + ur muslim + ur retarded

they can work here sure, like after ww2. But they should also integrate themselfs and behave right.
They do. You just notice a problem when an immigrate/muslim does something bad, because you are fundementally a racist with a primal primitive brain

@Beastimmung all you do is pretend that there is no fascism or that people don't support afd somehow or that the government and elites made millions of people march against fascism a few weeks ago. Somehow he thinks that no one supports the fascists and the few that do, aren't fascists they just want muh DIRECT DEMOCRACY (So the prejudiced people can vote out immigrants while avoiding checks and balances and optics)

He is so smug when he says such bullshit things like "there is not fascism", "afd aren't nazis" , and that people who are scared of fascism are just being paranoid/

His father was in the Hitlerjugend and his grandfather fought with Rommel in Africa and he wears this with pride that his ancestors were genocidal.

He also says such thing like Islam is not compatiable with German culture, which isn't true. 6% of Germany or more is Muslim.

DO BETTER!!!!
He is like norwood 4 in his early 20s so let him cope it is ova for him

dnr + ur an agecuck + ur muslim + ur retarded
In in my 20s.

Yes alhumdillah

I have a Masters Degree in engineering retard

Again: white people don't owe you jack shit. We have total control and sovereignty over our countries and who comes to them, and your opinion on our immigration policies is less than meaningless. Gtfo and go back to your people if you feel unwelcome, we don't care.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Fishy, Lynxress and try2beme
tales from the dirty sweaty backroom of the mosque
I go only once a week
Again: white people don't owe you jack shit. We have total control and sovereignty over our countries and who comes to them, and your opinion on our immigration policies is less than meaningless. Gtfo and go back to your people if you feel unwelcome, we don't care.
Well the citizens of the "white countries" have an ability to vote against fascism. You let my Turkish and Arab brothers into your country to build it and work jobs and now want to deport them? you are not only racist but retarded

I go only once a week

Well the citizens of the "white countries" have an ability to vote against fascism. You let my Turkish and Arab brothers into your country to build it and work jobs and now want to deport them? you are not only racist but retarded
"white countries". So you don't even think white countries exist?

The immigrants took his white bitch if he had any to begin with

• +1
White chad doesnt give a fuck about turk takeover

• +1
Reactions: baerr and Deleted member 18522
"white countries". So you don't even think white countries exist?
Of course not there are only countries, we are beyond the era of ethnostates retard, the last 'white country' was destroyed by the heroic red army concluding in the violent battle of Berlin in Spring 1945

• JFL
Reactions: kanderior
Of course not there are only countries, we are beyond the era of ethnostates retard, the last 'white country' was destroyed by the heroic red army
nvm just realized this is some character you play to troll, had me worried for a moment

Caucasians bully Turks and Kurds jfl

• +1
Reactions: Fishy
nvm just realized this is some character you play to troll, had me worried for a moment
I don't believe there are white countries, all countries are multiethnic

Caucasians bully Turks and Kurds jfl
Turks and Kurds are Caucasians retard, germans are europeans. caucasians come from the caucasus mountains

• +1

DO BETTER!!!!
Bro your a zionist

• +1
Turks and Kurds are Caucasians retard, germans are europeans. caucasians come from the caucasus mountains
Turkic people don’t come from the Caucuses

They do. You just notice a problem when an immigrate/muslim does something bad, because you are fundementally a racist with a primal primitive brain
they don‘t. All my childhood friends were muslims/arab migrants and most of them are now jobless and some even in prison for violence. Trust me, they really don‘t.

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme and Sanguinius
they don‘t. All my childhood friends were muslims/arab migrants and most of them are now jobless and some even in prison for violence. Trust me, they really don‘t.
Yeah you're idiotic most have jobs and are not in prison
Turkic people don’t come from the Caucuses
Turkics from Turkey mixed with native Caucasian tribes like Kurds, Anatolians and Kartvelian people, therefore they are Caucasian

So? The Jews deserve a state just like every other people. That's all it means to be a ZIONIST
They killed a shit ton of kids and they still want more land, palestine is a fucking island at this point

They killed a shit ton of kids and they still want more land, palestine is a fucking island at this point
I don't support Lakud and Bibi but I support the state of Israel. We need to share the land. A Palestinian state and Israeli Jewish one inshallah

I don't support Lakud and Bibi but I support the state of Israel. We need to share the land. A Palestinian state and Israeli Jewish one inshallah
Dont get me wrong its not the citizens its the govt

• +1
Yeah you're idiotic most have jobs and are not in prison

Turkics from Turkey mixed with native Caucasian tribes like Kurds, Anatolians and Kartvelian people, therefore they are Caucasian
Turks and Kurds are not Caucasian, Kartvelians are, but they are not turkics. Turkic and Caucasian are two seperate parents groups, they are not the same and not very mixed either. And caucasians still bully them

Turks and Kurds are not Caucasian, Kartvelians are, but they are not turkics. Turkic and Caucasian are two seperate parents groups, they are not the same and not very mixed either. And caucasians still bully them
What you mean

Turks took almost half of Armenia and 20% of Georgia. North Caucasians get bullied by Russians. They are islamist cuckolds who force their women to marry incel men and not handsome foreigners

Kurds are a Caucasian people because they are indigenous to the Caucasus

Dont get me wrong its not the citizens its the govt
For sure

Peace to Israel and Palestine

What you mean

Turks took almost half of Armenia and 20% of Georgia. North Caucasians get bullied by Russians. They are islamist cuckolds who force their women to marry incel men and not handsome foreigners

Kurds are a Caucasian people because they are indigenous to the Caucasus

For sure

Peace to Israel and Palestine
There is no such thing as force. The brides family is gifted a healthy and robust lamb or sheep of their choosing and a small fertile plot of land—meanwhile the bride herself is gifted a small sum of rubles to keep for her discretionary expenses. Alhamdulilah for everything.

You dont understand fascism

@Beastimmung all you do is pretend that there is no fascism
I never said that. I just said that the AfD isn't fascist at all.
that people don't support afd
I never said that either. They obviously support the AfD, but not because they are fascist. Saying that all the AfD voters are fascist, is beyond retarted.

If they were they would vote the actual nazi fascist parties, but those never get more then 1% of the votes.

Only like 0,5% of Germans support Nazism and Fascism currently, thats less then in Ukraine or USA.
Somehow he thinks that no one supports the fascists and the few that do, aren't fascists they just want muh DIRECT DEMOCRACY (So the prejudiced people can vote out immigrants while avoiding checks and balances and optics)
Again, the AfD isn't fascist in no state or form. They support the german constitituion and even want to give the people more power through direct democracy.

Immigrants aren't allowed to stay anyways, you actually don't need to vote them out, you just need to follow the law.
yeah, you haven't actually said a single reason why they are fascist or nazis. Go ahead, im still waiting.
Islam isn't compatible with the german constitution. Thats just a fact. Man and Woman aren't equal. The Sharia directly opposes the german constititution.

By definition Islam doesn't fit with the German culture.