Beating my meat made my dick bigger

MoreCopeMoreRope

MoreCopeMoreRope

Bronze
Been beating my shit since 7 and now i have 8 inches unbonepressed about 9-10 bonepressed. And i doubt its genetic since my dad had like 4.5 inch (although thats him when he was soft). So unless hes a grower its probably from years of mest beating. I heard that cknstant pressure can help tissues develop over time and when i beat i usually have tight grip and do it aggresive af

Btw my dick is thick as fuck too so rhats even more probable its from beating

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and mazzi
Isnt beating ur meat with death grip the same as jelqing basically anyways

no way this niggas real comparing his dick to his dads 💀

• JFL
Reactions: watah, mazzi, hattrick and 3 others
why u know ur dads dick size? :ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: poopoohead, hattrick and WhoTookVendetta
"My dick got bigger since age 7"

No shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mazzi and TheDragon
Been beating my shit since 7 and now i have 8 inches unbonepressed about 9-10 bonepressed. And i doubt its genetic since my dad had like 4.5 inch (although thats him when he was soft). So unless hes a grower its probably from years of mest beating. I heard that cknstant pressure can help tissues develop over time and when i beat i usually have tight grip and do it aggresive af

Ur fat asf

I'm just a teenage nigger baby

Bro if beating your meat made your dick bigger, everyone would have big dicks. There's no way it did anything for you

Yh no shit lil nigga