Beating up a guy is undisputedly the fastest way to make girls create a fountain

slayer69

slayer69

Forum Advisor
if ur oneitis has a bf, beat the living shit out of that boy in front of her just because he annoyed you.

thats all, just because he annoyed u.

doesnt matter if he mogs u to the moon and beyond and back, the moment she sees him get beaten up like an absolute cuck, she will lose all respect she had for him and she will look at u in a different way.

doesnt even have to be her bf, just beating up a random guy is enough.

this holds true even for the most hqnp foids who hate hearing cuss words, let alone seeing violence

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: klip11, LampPostPrime, BrahminBoss and 12 others
if ur oneitis has a bf, beat the living shit out of that boy in front of her just because he annoyed you.

doesnt matter if he mogs u to the moon and beyond and back, the moment she sees him get beaten up like an absolute cuck, she will lose all respect she had for him and she will look at u in a different way.

this holds true even for the most hqnp foids who hate hearing cuss words, let alone seeing violence
inshallah this is true

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
Foids are evil and the only thing they truly love is evilness. But i am not willing to go to jail just to make some worthless whore wet.

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, AscensionMan98, Deleted member 19036 and 3 others
Yeah but how u meant to beat up niggas tho

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Yeah but how u meant to beat up niggas tho
thats up to u and tbh it doesnt matter, u can go batshit crazy and mix everything

foids dont look at fights and go "aw man i wish youngmax had beaten up the cuck with judo techniques instead of sanshou fighting techniques"

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 14561, youngmax and 1 other person

I tried it and and now I'm on ventilators to survive

• +1
Reactions: slayer69
This is second fastest, the absolute fastest way is to beat up the girl. If you ain’t dvmaxxing you ain’t trying

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Mouthbreath, Deleted member 19036 and 5 others
If one accepts that the main driving forces behind our actions are dictated by libido and instinctive sexual impulses, then this implies that a big reason of why men commit so much evil is because their behavior is rewarded by the opposite gender

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Deleted member 16453 and slayer69
If one accepts that the main driving forces behind our actions are dictated by libido and instinctive sexual impulses, then this implies that a big reason of why men commit so much so evil is because their behavior is rewarded by the opposite gender
"Everything in this world is about Sex. Sex is about Power"
- Oscar Wilde

• +1
Reactions: Paroxysm

ngl i attacked a becky in front of her bf once after she dissed me in front of everybody and she started treating me MUCH better

women are NPCs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 14905

La

Muscle

• Hmm...
Reactions: qaum

Cope, she'll think you're a monster and tend to her BF's wound showering him with love.

Do you still get the same halo if you use a weapon? Does it have to be barehanded?

Do you still get the same halo if you use a weapon? Does it have to be barehanded?
foids get wet over nigs who shoot unarmed teenagers, and roided up brutes who batter skinny 19 year olds with knuckle dusters.

using a weapon and fairness is irrelevant, telegraphing your total domination over another human being is all that matters.

maybe the foid will try and save face and say.. 'oh but he used a weapon' but inside they will be creaming and leaving a snail trail in their panties.

foids always fuck the bullies. when do you ever see a bully pick on someone the same level as them?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Acromegaly_Chad, Looksmax Refugee and 2 others
ngl i attacked a becky in front of her bf once after she dissed me in front of everybody and she started treating me MUCH better

women are NPCs
Wtf what was her bf doing?

And what’d you do to her specifically?

If the victim's GF saw this in person, she'd fuck the winner in the next room, indeed

• So Sad
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: iam good boy, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Deleted member 14561
thats up to u and tbh it doesnt matter, u can go batshit crazy and mix everything

foids dont look at fights and go "aw man i wish youngmax had beaten up the cuck with judo techniques instead of sanshou fighting techniques"
What about cheap shit like grabbing a bottle and hitting it over their head or punching them in the balls