• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy, john2, SixFootManlet and 1 other person
Mirin view tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4675
Ngl the sun must have burned my memory center cuz ion remember fukin askin 😳 :fire:

Most young jbs go to school in the city so i rarely see them
How does it feel that your pahadi qts are being piped down by big, swarthy JATTS while you cope with fresh water :feelshehe:

That's very cool. I rarely ever see this in India now.

The cities where I live in India are just terrible. I definitely will one day build my own isolated Bungalow on those Pahads, would be wonderful to enjoy a beer with the Pahadis while we light up Bonfires at night.
I'm not a bihari you pahadi :feelsree:
I saw this documentary in which these poorfags from Patna eat rodents lol.

• So Sad
That's very cool. I rarely ever see this in India now.

The cities where I live in India are just terrible. I definitely will one day build my own isolated Bungalow on those Pahads, would be wonderful to enjoy a beer with the Pahadis while we light up Bonfires at night.

Impossoble.

Outsiders cant buy land in himachal.
Thank god for that or himachal would have turned into uttar pradesh

• Hmm...
Reactions: john2
Impossoble.

Are you saying I'm not allowed to buy land as an OCI in Himachal?

Nigga i'm paying for that land. So what about you guys? Do you pay tax? Do you even have land bought over there?

Cope

Just like Kashmir's special status was removed, Himachal's incel status will be removed too.

@honkhonkpatna

• JFL
Reactions: I'mme, john2 and AbandonShip

Nigga i'm paying for that land. So what about you guys? Do you pay tax? Do you even have land bought over there?
I am a native. I dont pay tax for my land.
Its mine by birthright

• Woah
Finally outed as an NRI. Knew it.

By outsiders he means non-himachalis. Non-natives can't buy land in Himachal, the entire North-East, and most areas of Uttrakhand. Shitty policy IMO.

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip and john2

By outsiders he mean non-himachalis. Non-natives can't buy land in Himachal, the entire North-East, and most areas of Uttrakhand. Shitty policy IMO.
Its a great policy to keep away the rest of dirt from our precious state

• WTF
How much to buy a house there? and how many goats do you own?

• JFL

By outsiders he mean non-himachalis. Non-natives can't buy land in Himachal, the entire North-East, and most areas of Uttrakhand. Shitty policy IMO.
I mean I still have pure Indian blood, both parents are indian, i can't be treated as a foreigner tbh. Plus I lived in India for 5-5.5 years before coming back here in Sydney in 2017.

I mean I still have pure Indian blood, both parents are indian, i can't be treated as a foreigner tbh. Plus I lived in India for 5-5.5 years before coming back here in Sydney in 2017.
NRI = Non Resident Indian, son.

• Woah
I am a native. I dont pay tax for my land.
Its mine by birthright
But what about your parents and other families, i mean you live there, why don't they tax you? just cause you're native? that's unfair.

• JFL
But what about your parents and other families, i mean you live there, why don't they tax you? just cause you're native? that's unfair.
My dad and mom do pay taxes.

Taxes are deducted from their job salaries

I'm from the part that South Indians love to hate :feelshehe:

• JFL
himachal is nice. so is uttarakhand.

himachal is nice. so is uttarakhand.
Yes bro.
In february there will be snow on that mountain in the pic.
Looks even better then

• Woah
But i dont pay tax for my land
Same, my dad bought land under my name and it's untouched since years. I'm going to sell it when it's value increases.

I'm dead serious, the value of my land will increase because that area is being urban and there's a metro station running right in front of it.

Same, my dad bought land under my name and it's untouched since years. I'm going to sell it when it's value increases.

I'm dead serious, the value of my land will increase because that area is being urban and there's a metro station running right in front of it.
No point in selling land imo.

My parents told me to never sell my land
Its where i belong. My own place

• Woah
Its a great policy to keep away the rest of dirt from our precious state
Cope.

Outsiders can buy a 99 year lease. My parents will be moving to Himachal in a couple years :feelshehe:

• JFL
Reactions: john2 and AbandonShip
You should, you'll find out how good the rest of the world is compared to India at the end.

Ancient and Medieval India were the best nations. India after the British i pretty fucked ngl. I used to read so many history book about India and it was paradise back then. But times have changed.

• +1
You should, you'll find out how good the rest of the world is compared to India at the end.

Ancient and Medieval India were the best nations. India after the British i pretty fucked ngl. I used to read so many history book about India and it was paradise back then. But times have changed.
Dont want ti get heightmogged left and right tbh.
Plus being curry is a huge failo in the west

• +1
Reactions: I'mme and john2
Impossoble.

Take me there from delhi. Just kidnap theory

• JFL
Dont want ti get heightmogged left and right tbh.
Plus being curry is a huge failo in the west
But it's not that bad in other aspects of life.

I mean, you're very good looking as a curry. You can settle down easily with a short white woman ngl.
But considering you have different goals, like money and drugs, Indians are one of the most richest people here. They work hard and get a lot of status through good money too.

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet and AbandonShip
What did you smoke this time man

But it's not that bad in other aspects of life.

I mean, you're very good looking as a curry. You can settle down easily with a short white woman ngl.
But considering you have different goals, like money and drugs, Indians are one of the most richest people here. They work hard and get a lot of status through good money too.
Yeah i care more about acquiring wealth and status

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet and AbandonShip