Beautiful day today

Yeah i care more about acquiring wealth and status
Ironically the most difficult to acquire in India. In my own family everyone who emigrated is far wealthier. One of my cousins even moved back to India just so he could mog the locals.

Can't wait to move out and acquire foreign currency tbh ngl.

• JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip
But it's not that bad in other aspects of life.

I mean, you're very good looking as a curry. You can settle down easily with a short white woman ngl.
But considering you have different goals, like money and drugs, Indians are one of the most richest people here. They work hard and get a lot of status through good money too.
How good looking am I as a curry?

IMG 20200129 200945

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet
Ironically the most difficult to acquire in India. In my own family everyone who emigrated is far wealthier. One of my cousins even moved back to India just so he could mog the locals.

Can't wait to move out and acquire foreign currency tbh ngl.
Come to Sydney. America is one of those overrated white waste lands where everyone's accents are very laughable. People are fucked over there. Aussies mog.
Sydney is much more affordable to live in if you have decent wealth as an Indian.

View attachment 248914
Like 5 to 5.25 PSL facially.

How tall are you? And where do you live? You can slay in Sydney ngl.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: I'mme, SixFootManlet and AbandonShip
Come to Sydney. America is one of those overrated white waste lands where everyone's accents are very laughable. People are fucked over there. Aussies mog.
Sydney is much more affordable to live in if you have decent wealth as an Indian.
America is too difficult to move to under Trump and I don't want be a H1B slave.

Aus & Canada are my targets tbh.

View attachment 248914
Gigapreet after you get stroma

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: john2 and I'mme
America is too difficult to move to under Trump and I don't want be a H1B slave.

Aus & Canada are my targets tbh.
Don't go to CuckCanada, come to Chadstralia. Especially Sydney. There are a lot of ethnics, especially curries to mog here.

5.25 psl is a chadlite lol. Thanks

5"7 saving for LL

View attachment 248914
But you should change that hairstyle tbh, it's pretty generic but something off about it. Grow your hair from the sides. A light stubble suits you.

Also, don't chew more, your lower third seems quite wide to me.
No offense, you look like those typical village curries with bruxism. I say squint a little more harder too, because your lower eyelid is kind of saggy.

And as @SixFootManlet said, you'll be a mogger if you get coloured contacts or Stroma.

You should lower your bodyfat % too, hit the gym.

Good skin colour, good contrast, decent features. You're like near chadpreet.

You kind of remind me of one of those TV show actors in Saas Bahu serials lololol!
5.25 psl is a chadlite lol. Thanks

5"7 saving for LL
How much is LL in India?

• +1
Reactions: I'mme
But you should change that hairstyle tbh, it's pretty generic but something off about it. Grow your hair from the sides. A light stubble suits you.

Also, don't chew more, your lower third seems quite wide to me.
No offense, you look like those typical village curries with bruxism. I say squint a little more harder too, because your lower eyelid is kind of saggy.

And as @SixFootManlet said, you'll be a mogger if you get coloured contacts or Stroma.

You should lower your bodyfat % too, hit the gym.

Good skin colour, good contrast, decent features. You're like near chadpreet.

You kind of remind me of one of those TV show actors in Saas Bahu serials lololol!

How much is LL in India?
Yeah defo need to lower bf. I don't chew - I have jaw naturally that wide. It will get little narrow once I get to 12% . At least that's my guess

Yes bro.
In february there will be snow on that mountain in the pic.
Looks even better then
tbh i wanna move to kashmir one day. shame there's a conflict there