beautiful rhinoplasty result | beautiful self hating result |

Deleted member 10172

Deleted member 10172

CEO of Cope

I need this badly

Also lets talk about how she literally just changed her race with her nose like that is really weird

She is no longer asian, her nose is more caucasian. I need this surgery badly too I'm a self hater too wheres my fucking surgery

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ungewist, angelo, Yuya Moggershima and 11 others
Now that her nose is smaller it makes her upturned pig nose more pronounced.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, A23ghskung, Deleted member 5969 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist, Deleted member 7419 and delusionalretard
Tip protrudes too much from the side now, lmfao. Inbetween her old nose and new, would be ideal imo

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, bugeye, Sikkunt23 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419
Ehh looks about the same to me. She was already attractive. A perfect nose won't change your maxilla, eyes, jaw. They're what really matter
she literally changed her race she is no longer chink gook anymore

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, AscendingHero, EverythingMaxxer and 3 others
From filipina to latina

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ungewist, A23ghskung, AscendingHero and 2 others
From filipina to latina
nose, maxilla, eye area, mandible, chin and skin color/visibility are so important like damn she just changed her nose and now shes latina.

I guess face=life

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, AscendingHero, EverythingMaxxer and 2 others
Recessed rat to recessed rat

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 10172
His nose literally changed her pheno wtf.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, AscendingHero, EverythingMaxxer and 2 others
His nose literally changed her pheno wtf.
That's the nose pill for you. Nose, maxilla, eye area, mandible, chin, and skin are very important and if u dramatically change any of these it can alter u

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 7419 and 1 other person
His nose literally changed her pheno wtf
For real , so looks like a different person she ascended. Girls always have better surgery results than men

• +1
For real , so looks like a different person she ascended. Girls always have better surgery results than men

Thats because big noses fits men better.... Men could ascend only if their nose where fucked... Like big crooked and down turn.. Or overly wide. I literally look like squidward with my nose.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 7419 and Deleted member 10172
Thats because big noses fits men better.... Men could ascend only if their nose where fucked... Like big crooked and down turn.. Or overly wide. I literally look like squidward with my nose.
not true have u seen those models with small nice causasian noses they look good

• +1
not true have u seen those models with small nice causasian noses they look good

Yes they look.. but the shape is what make them unattractive not the size.

This is big ascension.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 7419 and 1 other person
Getting this once I become rich enough, I'll go to South Korea and get this shit lmao

• +1
Getting this once I become rich enough, I'll go to South Korea and get this shit lmao
Why south korea and do u think they will be able to turn a nigger nose into a more beautiful caucasian nose

jfl looks like shit

Why south korea and do u think they will be able to turn a nigger nose into a more beautiful caucasian nose
Bcuz capital of plastic surgery and yes

SK performs millions of plastic surgeries per year.

Lifefuel rhino in 2 weeks

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer
Lucky bastard.. I need wait for 3 months.. It feels eternal.
Dude when something has been plaguing you your whole life, every bit of hope helps. The nose-eye area combo is a lethal harmony maker/breaker. Can’t wait to be relieved from hell

• +1
Reactions: angelo, AscendingHero, EverythingMaxxer and 1 other person
That's the nose pill for you. Nose, maxilla, eye area, mandible, chin, and skin are very important and if u dramatically change any of these it can alter u

I remember years ago I used to complain about my nose and people even on lookism would tell me that nose won't make or break your face, that there are more important things. I'm glad people are realising now the effect nose has on overall appearance, it's literally the centerpiece of your face.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 10172 and 2 others
Looks like shit in after,ngl. Too much nostril show, basically from asian to pig. She looked perfectly fine in before, she looks operated in after. This, my friends, is what it would look like if mental illness was a person. Shit like this makes me angry. She looked good, but was unhappy. Should've spent that money on therapy rather than having herself ruined lmao

Looks like shit in after,ngl. Too much nostril show, basically from asian to pig. She looked perfectly fine in before, she looks operated in after. This, my friends, is what it would look like if mental illness was a person. Shit like this makes me angry. She looked good, but was unhappy. Should've spent that money on therapy rather than having herself ruined lmao
caucasian noses have upturned noses and I'm pretty sure that is what she is chasing. She does look better

• +1
caucasian noses have upturned noses and I'm pretty sure that is what she is chasing. She does look better
Idk I might have a yellow fever then, she looks good in both, imo didn't need a rhino. I think she could've done with less of the upturning. Still hot in both.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419 and Deleted member 10172
Idk I might have a yellow fever then, she looks good in both, imo didn't need a rhino. I think she could've done with less of the upturning. Still hot in both.
After the surgery she looks like shit in the picture but in motion she looks better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419 and LebenistneHure