Beauty is highly subjective and the irony of this is lost on looksmax - attractiveness is an average not a measurement

they do, but they also despise the uglys
I got told by a homo I knew that I was very attractive and it's my lack of confidence preventing me from fucking a lot of girls

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
There are no averages. Every woman has an ideal man, and they posses all objectively attractive features.
If this is true why are so many girls obsessed with guys like chalamet or Elordi, who have objectively unattractive features? There are plenty of other famous men for them to obsess over who are more objectively attractive but they don’t.

high iq post @FailedNormieManlet people in this thread just don’t have the abstract thinking capability to understand the distinction you’re making here. Looks are only objective precisely because we assume a high enough sample size for them to exist in. If we talk about someone’s looks in regard to only one person’s opinion it obviously becomes very subjective and this fact alone proves your point that objective attractiveness is an average score. So yes looks are objective but only in a roundabout way.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Big example is the hunter eye Vs almond eye with long lashes debate

Honestly not once have so heard a girl say hunter eyes are really nice
However when a girl compliments eyes it's usually the long lash eyelid exposure look

I have a mate with hunter eyes and it gives him more trouble than positives as ppl think he's always mean mugging them jfl

If this is true why are so many girls obsessed with guys like chalamet or Elordi, who have objectively unattractive features? There are plenty of other famous men for them to obsess over who are more objectively attractive but they don’t.

high iq post @FailedNormieManlet people in this thread just don’t have the abstract thinking capability to understand the distinction you’re making here. Looks are only objective precisely because we assume a high enough sample size for them to exist in. If we talk about someone’s looks in regard to only one person’s opinion it obviously becomes very subjective and this fact alone proves your point that objective attractiveness is an average score. So yes looks are objective but only in a roundabout way.
high iq abstract thinker, yes this was the point I was trying to convey.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17763
high iq abstract thinker, yes this was the point I was trying to convey.
I’ve been thinking about the same thing a lot recently, bummer to see everyone didn’t get it at all but their loss lol. I think it’s actually a really complicated and interesting topic that is very multifaceted but not well understood at all around here. One example I’ve noticed is that people who have some really good features and some really bad features will garner a much bigger spread of ratings than someone who has all down the middle features to arrive at the same “objective” attractiveness, which makes sense but isn’t discussed much. People just vaguely throw around the term appeal or mention nichemaxxing but that’s it.

The different ways in which someone might arrive at an objectiveness attractiveness level have different consequences, high/low trust being a good example. There’s so much more to looks and their affect on how you’re perceived than just objective attractiveness, this forum is barely scratching the surface

• +1
I’ve been thinking about the same thing a lot recently, bummer to see everyone didn’t get it at all but their loss lol. I think it’s actually a really complicated and interesting topic that is very multifaceted but not well understood at all around here. One example I’ve noticed is that people who have some really good features and some really bad features will garner a much bigger spread of ratings than someone who has all down the middle features to arrive at the same “objective” attractiveness, which makes sense but isn’t discussed much. People just vaguely throw around the term appeal or mention nichemaxxing but that’s it.

The different ways in which someone might arrive at an objectiveness attractiveness level have different consequences, high/low trust being a good example. There’s so much more to looks and their affect on how you’re perceived than just objective attractiveness, this forum is barely scratching the surface
Agreed with you on these points tbh, looks are actually very subjective and the only real way to quantify it would to be to get large populations. Looks is literally qualitative data and people are arguing here saying it's objective JFL.

Yes people who have good and bad features get a wide spread of ratings because we all have our own tastes, some people may prioritise jaw over eyes others hair and skin over jaw, etc. Point being that we are a forum dedicated to trying to reduce biases yet here we are still quite biased. Now imagine how women prioritise different things in a face JFL. I've noticed for example, I am biased towards more "pretty" looking men and rate them higher than the more masc looking men (even though in my experience I've seen masc men do very well with women).

Appeal and nichemaxxing is scratching the surface yeah, for example if you're dating some girl who likes fitness and lifting weights. On avg girls like that prioritise muscles and leaness over things like pretty eyes and good collagen. Users on this site will then interpret this as "going to the gym = gym girls like you, nichemaxxing confirmed" when in reality it's a bit more complex.

High/low trust is a good example too, we cannot objectively say whether high trust or low trust looks is optimal. Many girls prefer a high trust look and others the opposite.

I am glad you understood my point tbh, people on this site being stuck up on a rating need to realise that the people rating them aren't objective and are just as subjective.

• +1
Agreed with you on these points tbh, looks are actually very subjective and the only real way to quantify it would to be to get large populations. Looks is literally qualitative data and people are arguing here saying it's objective JFL.

Yes people who have good and bad features get a wide spread of ratings because we all have our own tastes, some people may prioritise jaw over eyes others hair and skin over jaw, etc. Point being that we are a forum dedicated to trying to reduce biases yet here we are still quite biased. Now imagine how women prioritise different things in a face JFL. I've noticed for example, I am biased towards more "pretty" looking men and rate them higher than the more masc looking men (even though in my experience I've seen masc men do very well with women).

Appeal and nichemaxxing is scratching the surface yeah, for example if you're dating some girl who likes fitness and lifting weights. On avg girls like that prioritise muscles and leaness over things like pretty eyes and good collagen. Users on this site will then interpret this as "going to the gym = gym girls like you, nichemaxxing confirmed" when in reality it's a bit more complex.

High/low trust is a good example too, we cannot objectively say whether high trust or low trust looks is optimal. Many girls prefer a high trust look and others the opposite.

I am glad you understood my point tbh, people on this site being stuck up on a rating need to realise that the people rating them aren't objective and are just as subjective.
Exactly, no matter how hard someone tries to be a good “objective” rater it’s just not possible. The only way to get an accurate measure of your rating is from a large sample size which in practice just means watching how you’re treated in general, although that is unfortunately conflated with other factors. people way overvalue ratings here, the only time it really matters is to make a distinction between looks being the problem or something else

• +1
Exactly, no matter how hard someone tries to be a good “objective” rater it’s just not possible. The only way to get an accurate measure of your rating is from a large sample size which in practice just means watching how you’re treated in general, although that is unfortunately conflated with other factors. people way overvalue ratings here, the only time it really matters is to make a distinction between looks being the problem or something else
Agreed tbh, if you have an avg face, at least 5'8 and not fat. It's not your looks holding you back. Even in my case as someone who is 5'5 and avg faced, I can get a gf - albeit lifting and whatnot will be a major booster. Most guys here are coping tbh

• +1
Agreed tbh, if you have an avg face, at least 5'8 and not fat. It's not your looks holding you back. Even in my case as someone who is 5'5 and avg faced, I can get a gf - albeit lifting and whatnot will be a major booster. Most guys here are coping tbh
Yeah people have other shortcomings they don’t want to address. Aside from lacking social skills I think the biggest one frankly is just not putting enough effort into dating, no one here ever approaches or gives making a dating profile an actual sincere effort. Or the problem is unrealistic expectations a la the narcy info graphic you posted. non narcies are better at handling being normal looking and moving on with their lives cause they don’t expect the constant validation that users here are looking for hence a fixation on the desire to be perfect looking

• +1
Yeah people have other shortcomings they don’t want to address. Aside from lacking social skills I think the biggest one frankly is just not putting enough effort into dating, no one here ever approaches or gives making a dating profile an actual sincere effort. Or the problem is unrealistic expectations a la the narcy info graphic you posted. non narcies are better at handling being normal looking and moving on with their lives cause they don’t expect the constant validation that users here are looking for hence a fixation on the desire to be perfect looking
Most guys here have a fear of rejection too - I can say I too have a fear of it but am working on it. Fear of rejection is really what is fucking a lot of otherwise good looking guys over.

Getting a good camera and taking interesting pics will probably result in a lot of good results too. Most people irl would be rated quite poorly by people here yet most people are in relationships.

• +1
Most guys here have a fear of rejection too - I can say I too have a fear of it but am working on it. Fear of rejection is really what is fucking a lot of otherwise good looking guys over.

Getting a good camera and taking interesting pics will probably result in a lot of good results too. Most people irl would be rated quite poorly by people here yet most people are in relationships.
Yeah same, I think the rejection thing is a major factor. That’s part of the appeal of being a chad, you wouldn’t have to actually put yourself out there and face rejection. And a lot of the people on this website have faced rejection so much throughout their life that it’s the last thing they want to go through repeatedly to get laid

• +1
Yeah same, I think the rejection thing is a major factor. That’s part of the appeal of being a chad, you wouldn’t have to actually put yourself out there and face rejection. And a lot of the people on this website have faced rejection so much throughout their life that it’s the last thing they want to go through repeatedly to get laid
Yup. I was speaking to my older brother earlier about girls, and he was telling me he just approaches and speaks and invites them out without waiting for IOIs, fear of rejection is literally one of the prime reasons why a lot of guys are looksmaxxing hard here

• +1
Yup. I was speaking to my older brother earlier about girls, and he was telling me he just approaches and speaks and invites them out without waiting for IOIs, fear of rejection is literally one of the prime reasons why a lot of guys are looksmaxxing hard here
There was a Dan bilzerian quote (I know he’s a complete tool and phony but bear with me lol) where he talks about how his friend in college would basically wait for things to happen naturally or w/e with a girl so he’d slay like a couple chicks a month but Dan claimed he would just approach girls in a friendly way whenever he could like in daily life and he would get say 100 approaches in and only get 2 more lays than his friend did for a total of 4 lays. But even though his friends ratio was a perfect 100% and his was only 4% he was still getting twice as much pussy. Low inhib pill basically

• +1
There was a Dan bilzerian quote (I know he’s a complete tool and phony but bear with me lol) where he talks about how his friend in college would basically wait for things to happen naturally or w/e with a girl so he’d slay like a couple chicks a month but Dan claimed he would just approach girls in a friendly way whenever he could like in daily life and he would get say 100 approaches in and only get 2 more lays than his friend did for a total of 4 lays. But even though his friends ratio was a perfect 100% and his was only 4% he was still getting twice as much pussy. Low inhib pill basically
It’s legit, when I was 19 I was approaching more girls in clubs and had way more success. I’m just biding my time gymcelling and will be back in action soon

• +1
It’s legit, when I was 19 I was approaching more girls in clubs and had way more success. I’m just biding my time gymcelling and will be back in action soon
Same bro I can’t bring myself to go out and approach till I’m pretty lean again lol

• +1
Same bro I can’t bring myself to go out and approach till I’m pretty lean again lol
literally it feels like I am wasting my time drinking and going behind in progress JFL

• +1
literally it feels like I am wasting my time drinking and going behind in progress JFL
Same Im so unmotivated to start cutting for some reason idk why. But running out of time to start before summer so it’s about to be now or never

• +1
Same Im so unmotivated to start cutting for some reason idk why. But running out of time to start before summer so it’s about to be now or never
I am in the same sort of position. I am cutting still but I want to get stronger. It is demoralising af seeing me not being able to lift as hard as last session

• +1
You're right, it's subjective to some extent; e.g. females choose their partners based on genetic compatibility (key and lock mechanism). Obviously, at the same time, 100% of females would prefer Chico over Blackops2cel and it's not really surprising.

I got told by a homo I knew that I was very attractive and it's my lack of confidence preventing me from fucking a lot of girls
my homo friends cousin is visiting him right now, went out together as a group yesterday and now his blonde cousin wants the D. Should I proceed? Would creampieing his cousin ruin the friendship?

• JFL
my homo friends cousin is visiting him right now, went out together as a group yesterday and now his blonde cousin wants the D. Should I proceed? Would creampieing his cousin ruin the friendship?
I think it would bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
Ai rates with these ratios and still does a horrible job giving rates. Literally ugly af ppl have been rated 8/10 by AI coded with those ratios you posted. Also models have been rated low by AI

Normiemanlet is right on this one. Scientists have also confirmed what op is saying, rates are given out on a bell curve since attractiveness is an inherently chaotic measure. Chaotic measurements like looks are best rated on a bell curve with large sample size of opinions. Technically you would need 200 rates to get a statistically significant sample size to accurately plot the normal curve for your looks. But 20 rates can do a decent job.

• +1