Beauty is objective, BUT...

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
... you'd be surprised how much a dude can be blinded when a girl shows him interest.

I have this one friend. He is, objectively, a LTN.

He is simping over this one girl from our school. He is the kinda guy to simp through jokes... u know, the type of guy to say "without me?" when she tells him she is going to take a shower.

So anyway, she is not very attractive. She isn't ugly, but she just has that annoying looking face

In either case, he always tells me how I am "shallow bc I only look at girls for looks while he sees in her something special":lul:

I mean, as long as he is happy...

• +1
Reactions: ALLIWANTISTJD, ggg.tv🤫 and vermillioncorefan
if she isn’t physical right off the bat it’s game over

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
... you'd be surprised how much a dude can be blinded when a girl shows him interest.

He is simping over this one girl from our school. He is the kinda guy to simp through jokes... u know, the type of guy to say "without me?" when she tells him she is going to take a shower.

So anyway, she is not very attractive. She isn't ugly, but she just has that annoying looking face

In either case, he always tells me how I am "shallow bc I only look at girls for looks while he sees in her something special":lul:

You seem to forget about the male biology.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Lonenely sigma and vermillioncorefan
if she isn’t physical right off the bat it’s game over
Exactly.

This dude makes fun of me for not talking to women more.

I asked him once: "do u think she knows u like her"

-yea she 100% does

"So why aren't u 2 together then?"

-our relationship is built on something deeper:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
ur friend is subhuman and doesnt get interest often. ofc he will treasure it

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma and vermillioncorefan
You seem to forget about the male biology.
Nah, one thing is that most men would sleep with pretty much any woman.

Another completely different thing is claiming that the one girl you may have a chance with is objectively beautiful when she clearly isn't

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Exactly.

This dude makes fun of me for not talking to women more.

I asked him once: "do u think she knows u like her"

-yea she 100% does

"So why aren't u 2 together then?"

-our relationship is built on something deeper:lul:
lol it’s funny how betas will say that since the girl isn’t sexual with them, it’s MORE meaningful jfl. even with chad she’s everything she is with him but plus sex. tell him nothings deeper than chads dick in her pussy bud

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma and wollet2
lol it’s funny how betas will say that since the girl isn’t sexual with them, it’s MORE meaningful jfl. even with chad she’s everything she is with him but plus sex. tell him nothings deeper than chads dick in her pussy bud
I get nothing from hurting his feelings. He gets nothing either. As I said, if he can cope with telling himself how they are 100% going to be together one day, thats on him. I have no problem with him lying to himself but it does piss me off when he lies to me

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
A LTN cannot be picky, he would have to date subhumans if that's his only option. Many MTNs now have to date down to get something.

• +1
Reactions: aber and BadmanGangstar

What’s wrong with that? What if she’s truly a good caring nice loving girl?

What’s wrong with that? What if she’s truly a good caring nice loving girl?
Nothing is wrong with it obviously, but, unfortunately, their kids won't benefit too much from her being nice and loving if she is very unattractive

Nothing is wrong with it obviously, but, unfortunately, their kids won't benefit too much from her being nice and loving if she is very unattractive
Hmmm yeah now that you said that I kinda agree, it’s pretty selfish to have kids with someone who is only nice and doesn’t have good genes

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
Hmmm yeah now that you said that I kinda agree, it’s pretty selfish to have kids with someone who is only nice and doesn’t have good genes
it really makes you lose any sort of naive belief in "personality". I wish it wasn't like this but it is. Being a good person means nothing.

• +1
Reactions: Bartenderofnashv