BEAUTY IS SUBJECTIVE (the whole forum is retarded)

D

Deleted member 8365

ALLAH IS BLACK 😎
Looking healthy is the only thing that we can label as objective. Beside that nothing is objective.

If everything was settle from the beginning, people wouldn't spend lots of money on influencers to influence people perception or advertisements

If beauty were objective then we would all have the same beauty criteria.

A few years ago, blacks were directly associated with ugliness and without any discussion. It shouldn't have changed if the beauty was objective

People are not able to estimate whether they themselve are beautiful in front of a mirror without referring to what people in their society have considered beautiful.

Compare beauty standards in China and America, it's the same

If beauty is objective then regardless of age, beauty standards are not supposed to change. So how do you explain a video like this?

Beauty standards = what is considered beautiful. You don't meet the standards if you're not considered beautiful.

You rely on the standards established in a given society . If women prefer larger men, it is only very recently that a figure has been set

There is no rule saying that you have to do more than 5ft11. Especially in society where the average is even lower. There are areas in the world where making 5ft11 is quite rare

Except it is not a beauty criteria but a criteria in the choice of a partner for the search for safety.

You're not more beautiful because you're taller than another, it's just that for women it's a selection critera
@AscendingHero @Korea @enchanted_elixir @tyronelite @Xangsane @Kingkellz

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: currylightskin, TheChosenChad, one job away and 10 others
People have different preferences and some can't accept this. Yes, ugly and beautiful are universal if for example you're deformed. But someones 7 is a 5 and so on, maybe you have blonde hair and the girl you like has a preference for dark hair, you're still pretty in her eyes but not ideal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69, Shrek2OnDvD, Merćer and 4 others
being healthy is a major determinant of looks yes, overweight people have yellow undertones rather than red because fat is literally extra stress on every organ,so youre not healthy when fat. But to say just health is enough is retarded Ik manlets with reddish undertones full of energy and great athleticism in HS while I was a 6'3 cooming everyday skinnyfat POS with no charisma. Guess who got the girls attention.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin, rand anon, Dystopian and 1 other person
if it makes you feel good:p

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Hikicel69, eduardkoopman and 2 others
if you rape you dont care what women look like

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69, MoggerGaston, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
everyone looks at sean opry, barrett, or chico and they can tell something is different

it doesnt matter what ur beauty standard is, certain looks just have universal appeal

everyone looks at sean opry, barrett, or chico and they can tell something is different

it doesnt matter what ur beauty standard is, certain looks just have universal appeal
No

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
Looking healthy is the only thing that we can label as objective. Beside that nothing is objective.

If everything was settle from the beginning, people wouldn't spend lots of money on influencers to influence people perception or advertisements

A few years ago, blacks were directly associated with ugliness and without any discussion. It shouldn't have changed if the beauty was objective

People are not able to estimate whether they themselve are beautiful in front of a mirror without referring to what people in their society have considered beautiful.

If beauty is objective then regardless of age, beauty standards are not supposed to change. So how do you explain a video like this?

Beauty standards = what is considered beautiful. You don't meet the standards if you're not considered beautiful.

You rely on the standards established in a given society . If women prefer larger men, it is only very recently that a figure has been set

There is no rule saying that you have to do more than 5ft11. Especially in society where the average is even lower. There are areas in the world where making 5ft11 is quite rare

View attachment 1736445

Except it is not a beauty criteria but a criteria in the choice of a partner for the search for safety.

You're not more beautiful because you're taller than another, it's just that for women it's a selection critera

Beauty = 80% objective and 20% subjective

case closed.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, eduardkoopman and LightSkinNoob
Wrong. Beauty is like food everyone likes sweet and fatty foods but has different preferences. If you are manlet with recessed chin balding no one will find attractive. Preference just means that not all gl people can be objectively compared.

only subjective when 2 people on the same level are compared
atractiveness is all about evolution and is objective so keep coping hard :p

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
People have different preferences and some can't accept this. Yes, ugly and beautiful are universal if for example you're deformed. But someones 7 is a 5 and so on, maybe you have blonde hair and the girl you like has a preference for dark hair, you're still pretty in her eyes but not ideal
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

this thread is cap

/thread

health is objective

health = beauty

who the dude in ur profile pic?

Wrong. Beauty is like food everyone likes sweet and fatty foods but has different preferences. If you are manlet with recessed chin balding no one will find attractive. Preference just means that not all gl people can be objectively compared.
Some women could still find you attractive even with a recessed jaw and MANLET tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69
Bones are objective
Things like coloring and style are subjective.

only subjective when 2 people on the same level are compared
atractiveness is all about evolution and is objective so keep coping hard :p
Cope

Some women could still find you attractive even with a recessed jaw and MANLET tbh
Nope
Never recessed jaw
Manlet, sure
But if you’re chinless/jawless it’s over and done with pack it up and head home

A girl dating a guy =\= she finds him attractive

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Deleted member 8988 and Deleted member 19103
Nope
Never recessed jaw
Manlet, sure
But if you’re chinless/jawless it’s over and done with pack it up and head home

A girl dating a guy =\= she finds him attractive
Yes, but a girl can find i guy attractive even if he is boneless it exist bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19103
Yes beauty is subjective
In the sense that one girl will prefer dark haired chad over blonde haired chad yes
But what makes both of them “chad” remains the same, that’s why gl people all look related to each other regardless of race tbh

• +1
Reactions: Hikicel69
Yes, but a girl can find i guy attractive even if he is boneless it exist bro
Guarantee you’re talking about a prettyboy with great hair and coloring who lacks ROBUST bones and probably has an oval face, but his bones are just average not actually BAD, just not GOOD

A real boneless guy is never going to be considered attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
Wow so does that mean that beauty varies from culture to culture???
This is literally common sense.
It's obvious that Korea's beauty standard is different from the western one, but that doesn't change anything, they just have different standards for a Chad.

But yes, beauty also has an objective character.
"Newborn babies prefer to look at attractive faces, says a UK researcher, suggesting that face recognition is hardwired at birth, rather than learned."

Guarantee you’re talking about a prettyboy with great hair and coloring who lacks ROBUST bones and probably has an oval face, but his bones are just average not actually BAD, just not GOOD

A real boneless guy is never going to be considered attractive.
Some guy who are truly boneless can be considered attractive by some women trust me on that, i have seen it plenty of time

Some guy who are truly boneless can be considered attractive by some women trust me on that, i have seen it plenty of time
no, you've seen girls DATING boneless guys, which can be for any number of reason unrelated to attraction or sex, that's not the same thing
you have never seen a girl find a boneless guy attractive. if we're using anecdotal evidence, I've had multiple girlfriends who literally start mocking chinless guys out of nowhere for no reason, that's my origin story for why I say "there is no greater death sentence than being chinless" I've seen it with my own two peepers

no, you've seen girls DATING boneless guys, which can be for any number of reason unrelated to attraction or sex, that's not the same thing
you have never seen a girl find a boneless guy attractive. if we're using anecdotal evidence, I've had multiple girlfriends who literally start mocking chinless guys out of nowhere for no reason, that's my origin story for why I say "there is no greater death sentence than being chinless" I've seen it with my own two peepers
I've seen girl fiding LTN guys attractive

• +1
Reactions: toptrunk
I've seen girl fiding LTN guys attractive
girls are obsessed with dating their looksmatch but we're talking about BONELESS guys, those are actual subhumans not LTNs
it's like I said originally, you're talking about guys with average to slightly below average bones and calling them boneless
it's like going "some girls find 5'8 guys attractive" when in reality we're talking about 5'2" guys

anyway, women are obsessed with dating their looksmatch
so whatever they are is what they're going to go for, whether they actually find that guy ATTRACTIVE is a whole other argument, but that's what they're going to go for. Me personally I don't believe that just because a girl is a subhuman means she'll find subhumans attractive, she'll date subhumans but her brain is still normal for fuck sake, she knows they're ugly as sin.

girls are obsessed with dating their looksmatch but we're talking about BONELESS guys, those are actual subhumans not LTNs
it's like I said originally, you're talking about guys with average to slightly below average bones and calling them boneless
it's like going "some girls find 5'8 guys attractive" when in reality we're talking about 5'2" guys

anyway, women are obsessed with dating their looksmatch
so whatever they are is what they're going to go for, whether they actually find that guy ATTRACTIVE is a whole other argument, but that's what they're going to go for. Me personally I don't believe that just because a girl is a subhuman means she'll find subhumans attractive, she'll date subhumans but her brain is still normal for fuck sake, she knows they're ugly as sin.
Some women can find these subhuman attractive too

• +1
Reactions: toptrunk

View attachment 1736445

I do not agree
  • a philtrum looks better the more it is short
  • the more hump a nose has, the more it looks bad
  • the wider a smile (palate) is, the better it looks

Some women can find these subhuman attractive too
yeah maybe like 2 out of 8 billion
you'll find both of them hanging out with bigfoot and a unicorn
also they're both subhumans as well
also it won't be actual attraction it'll just be "well I mean I'd be a hypocrite if I didn't .." type of situation but more often than they not they just end up cat ladies instead of resorting to that

I do not agree
  • a philtrum looks better the more it is short
  • the more hump a nose has, the more it looks bad
  • the wider a smile (palate) is, the better it looks
Some people have different tastes

yeah maybe like 2 out of 8 billion
you'll find both of them hanging out with bigfoot and a unicorn
also they're both subhumans as well
also it won't be actual attraction it'll just be "well I mean I'd be a hypocrite if I didn't .." type of situation but more often than they not they just end up cat ladies instead of resorting to that
Not always bro, some subhuman can be seen as attractive. So beauty cant be objective

Not always bro, some subhuman can be seen as attractive. So beauty cant be objective
it's never actually happened. also if it had, exceptions prove rules

It
it's never actually happened. also if it had, exceptions prove rules
it happened,also some features aren't universaly desired to be considered attractive

Looking healthy is the only thing that we can label as objective
This statement ^ is unironically true, but what haelth consists of is not what OP thinks. The number one healthy attrctive think is a well development maxilla which is responsible for facial attractiveness. That has everything to do with health bad recessed maxilla = bad health because a well developed maxilla = optimal breathing. Maxilla is the most important health indicator, everything else comes secone. All the hearthrobs we see have exceptional forward growth. All the sex symbols what do they have in common? A strong jaw which is a result of foward growth of the maxilla. The jaw always follows the maxilla.

• +1
Reactions: toptrunk and Deleted member 8365
by taste you just mean Chad + brown/ light brown, optional shave or no shave, prettyboy or masculine Chad, im actually caging at u
No some women find LTN guy attractive it exist,some arent attracted to some PSL AUTISTIC FEATURES ETC...

:ogre::feelshah::p:oops::feelswat::forcedsmile::dafuckfeels::fuk:

cope. those are not desirable features. any female would just be "settling" with you because she is unattractive, or is unaware of her own worth. Any female would prefer chad over recessed manlet.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
being healthy is a major determinant of looks yes, overweight people have yellow undertones rather than red because fat is literally extra stress on every organ,so youre not healthy when fat. But to say just health is enough is retarded Ik manlets with reddish undertones full of energy and great athleticism in HS while I was a 6'3 cooming everyday skinnyfat POS with no charisma. Guess who got the girls attention.

Undertones? Pill me?

cope. those are not desirable features. any female would just be "settling" with you because she is unattractive, or is unaware of her own worth. Any female would prefer chad over recessed manlet.
It dépends some people with recessed jaw can be seen as attractive, it really exist