BEAUTY IS SUBJECTIVE (the whole forum is retarded)

It dépends some people with recessed jaw can be seen as attractive, it really exist
yes if they are tall with good features. But it isn't the recessed jaw that is a looksmax. That is like saying that dark triad is attractive because females like richard ramirez. It has nothing to do with hybrostophilia just like no females are attracted to recessed chins.

yes if they are tall with good features. But it isn't the recessed jaw that is a looksmax. That is like saying that dark triad is attractive because females like richard ramirez. It has nothing to do with hybrostophilia just like no females are attracted to recessed chins.
They aren't but some doesn't think it could look bad

girls are obsessed with dating their looksmatch but we're talking about BONELESS guys, those are actual subhumans not LTNs
it's like I said originally, you're talking about guys with average to slightly below average bones and calling them boneless
it's like going "some girls find 5'8 guys attractive" when in reality we're talking about 5'2" guys

anyway, women are obsessed with dating their looksmatch
so whatever they are is what they're going to go for, whether they actually find that guy ATTRACTIVE is a whole other argument, but that's what they're going to go for. Me personally I don't believe that just because a girl is a subhuman means she'll find subhumans attractive, she'll date subhumans but her brain is still normal for fuck sake, she knows they're ugly as sin.
Of course girls aren't going to be attracted to boneless motherfuckers;

• +1
Reactions: closedplatecel
The only truly subjective part of looks is related to niches (he is just "my type"), yet there are two important distinctions to be made.

1. Niches can only get you so far. If you are a disgusting creature, fitting a girl's preferred niche won't make you attractive in her eyes. Conversely, if you're attractive, you will attract girls regardless of their preferred niche. A 5/10 may look like a 6/10 or even a 7/10 to a girl if he fits her type, but an 8/10 is still an 8/10, even if she isn't into his style.

2. Even within a certain niche, standard looks theory applies. Thus, you can fit a girl's preferred niche, but there can be another guy that also fits that niche while having more attractive traits.

• +1
Reactions: toptrunk
Legit as fuck thread OP

Some women like med men:

Images 66

Some women like black men
Images 64

Some women like blonde men

Images 65

Some women even like jocks

Images 69

Some women even like nerds!!!
Images 67

Some women even like skinny men with a "natural" look that they get from outdoorsy activities, not fake gym muscles:

Images 68
Images 70

OP kill yourself asap

Legit as fuck thread OP

Some women like med men:

View attachment 1739214

Some women like black men
View attachment 1739210

Some women like blonde men

View attachment 1739211

Some women even like jocks

View attachment 1739213

Some women even like nerds!!!
View attachment 1739212

Some women even like skinny men with a "natural" look that they get from outdoorsy activities, not fake gym muscles:

View attachment 1739215View attachment 1739220

OP kill yourself asap
Beauty is subjective lol.

Some won't find these men attractive lol

• +1
Reactions: toptrunk
This forum looks for people with certain traits to determine how gl they are. Problem is when I look at these lists some people are still far better looking than other imo despite being in the same tier.

Idk why people are so arrogant to believe that generally agreed upon is tantamount to objective.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ