Beauty is subjective

D

Deleted member 26699

Zephir
I just spent 2h arguing too blue pill mfs about beauty being not subjective they called me a dumb fuck and I’m projecting n fat girls r beautiful n short men r hot “beauty is in the eye of the beholder” it’s so stupid man I’m pissed

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Beauty is subjective to a degree.

• +1
Reactions: Detective, Blackgymmax, Deleted member 27932 and 3 others
why waste your time like that, who gives a shit about bluepillers. they dont even believe what they say they just wanna virtue signal

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
It's much more subjective than this forum thinks. I know a lot of girls who think Evan Peters and Miles Teller are the best looking celebrities.

There are rare individuals who consider people with excessive weight attractive, like in the past were only nobles could afford a lot of food. But the vast majority do not find it appealing, and you should be attractive to the vast majority.

Also don't argue with people about blackpill, people wont say what they truly believe.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
It's much more subjective than this forum thinks. I know a lot of girls who think Evan Peters and Miles Teller are the best looking celebrities.
fr, depending on preferences i think attractiveness can vary by up to like 0.3 psl, even 0.5 in rare cases. some ppl just have weird preferences, but the exception doesn't make the rule

fr, depending on preferences i think attractiveness can vary by up to like 0.3 psl, even 0.5 in rare cases. some ppl just have weird preferences, but the exception doesn't make the rule
That is not an unusual preference though. Girls like Michael B Jordan, Harry Styles and Chris Evans more than Chris Hemsworth even though he's better looking PSL wise.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
That is not an unusual preference though. Girls like Michael B Jordan, Harry Styles and Chris Evans more than Chris Hemsworth even though he's better looking PSL wise.
yeah true it's not unusual, can u like my posts now i gotta fix my post/rep ratio

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28449
why waste your time like that, who gives a shit about bluepillers. they dont even believe what they say they just wanna virtue signal
They said I’m not ugly I’m just not societies “type”

Mann their so stupid it’s hurts my brain, they don’t even understand the 80/20 rule

I just spent 2h arguing too blue pill mfs about beauty being not subjective they called me a dumb fuck and I’m projecting n fat girls r beautiful n short men r hot “beauty is in the eye of the beholder” it’s so stupid man I’m pissed
Ye

Don't waste your time arguing with bluepillers, just looksmax in silence and let them make mistakes along the way
No point in sharing the stuff you learn here with people, in fact you shouldnt

Don't waste your time arguing with bluepillers, just looksmax in silence and let them make mistakes along the way
No point in sharing the stuff you learn here with people, in fact you shouldnt
Mannn I want ppl around me who agree w my philosophy

Mannn I want ppl around me who agree w my philosophy
That's understandable, but you also have to understand that discussing the things on this forum isn't just like discussing last night's football game, or what new movie's coming out
If you go spouting about blackpill people will think you're weird, and there will be consequences for it. You can even potentially get in trouble because of the way this community and the incel community have a relationship.

That's understandable, but you also have to understand that discussing the things on this forum isn't just like discussing last night's football game, or what new movie's coming out
If you go spouting about blackpill people will think you're weird, and there will be consequences for it. You can even potentially get in trouble because of the way this community and the incel community have a relationship.
Mann I literally all I was trying to tell them is beauty is not subjective and that y’all guys r more attractive and fat girls r land whales and men have it harder