beauty vs Attractiveness

TikiXVI

TikiXVI

Iron
Being beautiful is an objective metric while being attractive is subjective. To be beautiful you have to have a baseline of specific features, ratios and measurements while even people with niche appeal can be considered attractive. That being said the usage of both terms is almost exact opposite.

Different genders calling each other beautiful and their meaning:

A man and calling a women beautiful is mandatory, especially in relationships. It’s a sign of romantic involvement or infatuation, even if it’s not reciprocated.

A women calling a women beautiful is mandatory as friends. Whether it’s to prop them up or to validate them in some way, all women do it.

A man calling a man beautiful is either glaze or just gay. Self explanatory

A women calling a man beautiful is unwarranted hopefuel 99.99% of time and the other .01% the man is a penta-mogger. To be called beautiful by a women you either have warranted some sort of pity response from them or you are a statistical and genetic anomaly.

Women who say you’re attractive are less likely to being lying than them saying you’re beautiful. This is rooted in female psychology. When a women calls someone attractive it shows a level of sexual or romantic interest, even if they aren’t in pursuit. Contrastingly, a women can call someone beautiful as a compliment while still distancing themselves from the recipient on a personal level.
TLDR; Your mom or a girl you know calling you beautiful doesn’t mean Jack shit.

• +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, try2beme, slayermax and 4 others
Bump

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
In 2017 walked past a girl in a club and she said to her friend "that boy is beautiful" as they walked past

2024 I am invisible in clubs

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: <6PSLcel and sub5c3l
In 2017 walked past a girl in a club and she said to her friend "that boy is beautiful" as they walked past

2024 I am invisible in clubs
you could get away with it then but in 2024 5"9 in clubs just doesn't work, either lift fraud to 6ft or stay at home

• +1
Reactions: TikiXVI
either lift fraud to 6ft or stay at home
I do already

The last 3 times I went out I mogged every guy in the club

In uk clubbing is dead

Online is everything

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: greywind, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and twilight
mirin description

Being beautiful is an objective metric while being attractive is subjective. To be beautiful you have to have a baseline of specific features, ratios and measurements while even people with niche appeal can be considered attractive. That being said the usage of both terms is almost exact opposite.

A man and calling a women beautiful is mandatory, especially in relationships. It’s a sign of romantic involvement or infatuation, even if it’s not reciprocated.

A women calling a women beautiful is mandatory as friends. Whether it’s to prop them up or to validate them in some way, all women do it.

A women calling a man beautiful is unwarranted hopefuel 99.99% of time and the other .01% the man is a penta-mogger. To be called beautiful by a women you either have warranted some sort of pity response from them or you are a statistical and genetic anomaly.

Women who say you’re attractive are less likely to being lying than them saying you’re beautiful. This is rooted in female psychology. When a women calls someone attractive it shows a level of sexual or romantic interest, even if they aren’t in pursuit. Contrastingly, a women can call someone beautiful as a compliment while still distancing themselves from the recipient on a personal level.

Dnrd

im neither so its over :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

beauty:
tumblr_onjqj66Bv71uzg6sbo2_250.jpg

attractiveness/sexiness/hot/slutty/whorish:
erotic-massage-san-fernando-valley-bebunny-766408.webp

• +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut and TikiXVI
Attractiveness is relative when it's Brad Pitt vs Henry Cavill, but at insane levels like foids saying that Jeremy Allen White is more attractive than Cavill becomes a very obvious lie.

I need to tag someone who told me its the same thing but I forgot who it was