BEBINCA GOT BANNED FROM THEPINKPILL.CO

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
OVER FOR BEBINCACELS

Screenshot 20220609 140055
Screenshot 20220609 140106

I'VE STILL GOT SCREENSHOTS OF THE GOLD THREADS FROM OTHER USERS THAT GOT DELETED

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3946, Deleted member 12002, sibience and 16 others
@buckchadley31 @sibience @Birdcell @Octillionaire3 @Jamesothy @Chadeep @Erik-Jón @enchanted_elixir

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002, FailedNormieManlet, buckchadley31 and 3 others
over for my little brother😸

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
@brucel

• +1
Reactions: brucel
over for my little brother😸
I'm gonna make a thread with a compilation of the threads made by users here as we all got banned and I still have screenshots :lul:

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and currylightskin
Noooooo
Screenshot 2022 06 09 16 04 52 82 82cebf612ef3f9a8762672c971adaed4
also this new member

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Zeruel, bogii and 1 other person
We shouldn't be to obv, or use too many blackpill/incel terms they still live in the primitive age

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ballskin, Zylk, Orbeck of Vinheim and 6 others
We shouldn't be to obv, or use too many blackpill/incel terms they still live in the primitive age
They like to copy our way of talking yet still knew we were male incels :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 14905, Chadeep and 1 other person
bro same :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Screenshot 2022 06 09 151936

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zylk, FailedNormieManlet, Chadeep and 4 others
wtf is thepinkpill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3946, Zylk, Deleted member 14693 and 2 others
What site is that?

Don't go full retardmode. Act like a naive foid and spread black pill to them slowly.

• +1
Reactions: Orbeck of Vinheim, FailedNormieManlet, Growth Plate and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and StrangerDanger
Definitely one of us hahaha

Hahaha

• JFL
Reactions: ballskin, Zylk, FailedNormieManlet and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and bogii
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Xangsane
Don't go full retardmode. Act like a naive foid and spread black pill to them slowly.
The art of trolling had been lost with time.

Brutal blackpill

https://thepinkpill.co/+General/post/76l/would-you-be-happy-with-a

"I wasn't abused but I was constantly heavily used by men. my trauma with men made me Brad/Chad attracted. bc if I will get screwed over by a guy I want him to be attractive at least. if he is only with me to use me as a living fleshlight the very least I can enjoy his looks before the end of the relationship/situationship"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zylk, FailedNormieManlet, Zeruel and 2 others
This is how it's done fucking noobs

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Zeruel and Growth Plate
Don't use blackpill terms, be subtle. Larp as a an embittered and entitled man hating foid, and you will fit right in. Write in a way you'd imagine a woman to write, and an air of feminine arrogance and naivete sprinkled into your writing style. When in doubt speak like you'd imagine a redditor to speak. Don't use phrases like "-max, -cel, mog, -tier, etc." You make a character and play the character. An example would be something like this:

"Sally Sinclair is a 29 year old starbucks employee who hates her job, and grew a deep hatred for men after being rejected by Chad in college. She spends her spare time watching netflix and walking her dog, or while venting on feminist forums about how much the "patriarchy" has ruined the lives of women. She hates men so much, that she would step over one if he was dying on the sidewalk after getting hit by a car. She had an abusive relationship with her father, and has a twin sister who married Devonte Bigs, a 6'4" African American man, who she holds a deeply embedded subconscious jealousy for."

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep