Became Gymcel and Got More Universal Respect

rydofx

rydofx

Mistral
Become Gymcel Or Die Trying

Foids at work have been treating me way different as well as everyone else.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, WBC323, DutchPrettyBoy and 8 others
Using imagination because no pics

• +1
Reactions: rydofx and Kingkellz
Using imagination because no pics

Was skinny faggot. Now normie faggot. I now look like normal faggot decent posture who has sub-par genes. This is like 4 month gymcel process. I'm gonna save u niggas the burden of looking at a subhuman frame

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU, Deleted member 39, Hepatologyscribe and 1 other person
Was skinny faggot. Now normie faggot. I now look like normal faggot decent posture who has sub-par genes. This is like 4 month gymcel process. I'm gonna save u niggas the burden of looking at a subhuman frame
I see

When you’re big it’s distraction from otherwise ugly face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bluepill, Chadelite and rydofx
When you’re big it’s distraction from otherwise ugly face

Facts. Yah plan is to become buff af. Face will always be subhuman. But at least i'll be a force to be reckon w

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and autistic_tendencies
Gymcel is the greatest cope of all time and it's healthy too

• +1
Reactions: rydofx
  • +1
Reactions: diggbicc and Chadelite
Coping>Never Working Out Sitting In Basement Rotting
Lmao at copers that say gymcelling is cope when it can actually make your bones prominent and make your skin better because of the sweat. The thing is you need to try to gymcel and see if it will work out for you, you can ascend or not, but theres only one way to find out and that is too train smart and hard, get your nutrition on point and get enough rest. I never imagined I would get to 23.5 inch bideltoid if I didn't gymcel. You have to see for yourself, I bet some people that are actual incels could ascend with gymcelling or just atleast be a normie who get laid here and there.

• +1
Reactions: 7 rings, joseph and rydofx
Lmao at copers that say gymcelling is cope when it can actually make your bones prominent and make your skin better because of the sweat. The thing is you need to try to gymcel and see if it will work out for you, you can ascend or not, but theres only one way to find out and that is too train smart and hard, get your nutrition on point and get enough rest. I never imagined I would get to 23.5 inch bideltoid if I didn't gymcel. You have to see for yourself, I bet some people that are actual incels could ascend with gymcelling or just atleast be a normie who get laid here and there.
Agreed

JFL only on this board you'll hear someone say they became "a normal faggot" as if it was some kind of achievement. I love this place.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StressShady, rydofx, shimada and 1 other person
JFL only on this board you'll hear someone say they became "a normal faggot" as if it was some kind of achievement. I love this place.

I wish I was a normal faggot.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: StressShady and rydofx
If getting to a 6/10 Normie rating with a 5.5 face and a buff body is “ascension” then I don’t want it, sure you can get sex with a nice body but it’s not enough

If getting to a 6/10 Normie rating with a 5.5 face and a buff body is “ascension” then I don’t want it, sure you can get sex with a nice body but it’s not enough

Well nigga until $maxxed this is all i got to work with. U gotta take what u got

• +1
Reactions: BlackPillChad and Deleted member 4887