confidence and aura is real

if ur gl yes but wventually the girl will not want to be with you if u lack confidence and social skills women are emotional creatures lol they r not looking at reproduction only
you can give them emotions while not beig confident but i agree

Just shower bro

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag
Yes you can attract women as a mtn NT but once she gets bored of you, she will no longer find you interesting and leave you for chad. It's like when you get a new pair of shoes, its fresh and you want to wear them a lot, but by the time you have worn them for years you no longer like the shoe, and want to get a replacement. "Confidence" and "being well groomed" just comes down to looks as well so keep coping boyo
BRUTAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you are well groomed and are confident you will be able to attract women, maybe not the most beautiful women, but you will be able to get a girlfriend guranteed. The reason every parent is bluepilled and tells you to be confident and it will attract people because its real. Confidence will hide flaws in your face and will make you way more attractive than you actually are. You will be haloed and women can tell right when u walk into the room how confident you are. Thats why “nt” normies slay because they’re perceived as way more attractive than they actually are. Looks are an illusion that everyone is falling for and its sad as social media is rotting gen z with the blackpill. You can disagree with me but if you pull away from the blackpill you can see it in real life. I will not stay on this website anymore and i suggest everyone else here does not either. This awful awful site that wants to hurt men and the blackpill is part of satanic agenda to destroy society/human nature and will bring you down and tear you apart by making you see flaws in your face that no one else sees. Even if you want to fix deformities or flaws this site again will jst keep you in a bucket. This evil site idolizes models and really promotes reverse transgenderism almost in the sense that the idea to become Chad is all that matters in life disregarding how God created you in his image. I will not idolize this evil site or let it control my life anymore and keep me in fear. I worship the one true God Jesus Christ who will bring me the strength to make me ascend both physically and mentally. I suggest all the same to you to really think about what I said if your not far gone either.
Good thread. Normies slay

If you are well groomed and are confident you will be able to attract women, maybe not the most beautiful women, but you will be able to get a girlfriend guranteed. The reason every parent is bluepilled and tells you to be confident and it will attract people because its real. Confidence will hide flaws in your face and will make you way more attractive than you actually are. You will be haloed and women can tell right when u walk into the room how confident you are. Thats why “nt” normies slay because they’re perceived as way more attractive than they actually are. Looks are an illusion that everyone is falling for and its sad as social media is rotting gen z with the blackpill. You can disagree with me but if you pull away from the blackpill you can see it in real life. I will not stay on this website anymore and i suggest everyone else here does not either. This awful awful site that wants to hurt men and the blackpill is part of satanic agenda to destroy society/human nature and will bring you down and tear you apart by making you see flaws in your face that no one else sees. Even if you want to fix deformities or flaws this site again will jst keep you in a bucket. This evil site idolizes models and really promotes reverse transgenderism almost in the sense that the idea to become Chad is all that matters in life disregarding how God created you in his image. I will not idolize this evil site or let it control my life anymore and keep me in fear. I worship the one true God Jesus Christ who will bring me the strength to make me ascend both physically and mentally. I suggest all the same to you to really think about what I said if your not far gone either.
Aura is determined by your date of birth.

you are being treated worse on average because u lack confidence. To an extent it does come from looks and the better looning u are but u fail to realize that it isnt from looks it it from the confidence in ur heart after improving your looks. you will only be able to see this perspective if you pull away from the blackpill and this site. The test of being ugly is because God wants to change your heart and make you a strong man whos not insecure. No man should be worried about his flaws to the point he needs surgery and looking at himself all day if he does hes not being a true man and is closer to a woman than a man
HAmza ass advice, as an ugly nigga not even my looksmatch wants me :feelsrope: jfl