Beckford vs Kakonge

Who mogs?

• Total voters
Deleted member 6273

Deleted member 6273

Brb detoxing, can't respond to DMs for now.
Beckford.
Images 1
Images   2021 03 24T092325082
Images 29

Motion.

Kakonge.
Images 54 2
Images   2020 11 05T202745334
EdoiVS7XoAMI4GI 1 1

Motion.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14312, AscendingHero, Jason Voorhees and 4 others
I mog both no question

This is difficult Beckford mogs in terms of PSL but in terms of Raw Sex Appeal (no homo) Kakonge mogs

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, zeke714, Deleted member and 3 others
Beckford
SMV/PSL combined

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Effortless, Deleted member 13787 and 2 others
Beckford tbh

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Effortless, Jason Voorhees and 6 others
kakonge has insane harmony but beckford mogs

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Effortless, Deleted member 10987 and 2 others
Ik you're the second guy op you ain't slick making this mog battle.

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Aqua, AscendingHero and 7 others
Kakonge looks higher class and has better facial definition, while Beckford has slightly eye shaping PSL wise (not smv wise) and a more robust skull. Mukasa mogs IMO. Looksmatched version of a black Chico:

Beckford tbh
IMO Mukasa might do better with the younger demographic. Pretty boy looks on his pheno is extremely rare. Ages 28 and up though Beckford does have more appeal.
@Biiyo03 is a big mukasa fan, thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, zeke714, Deleted member 6273 and 1 other person
I’m going to get shit for saying this, but I think Mukasa mogs Chico. OP you should create a mog battle of that ASAP. Sf cels would mass upvote chico tho. Both unfrauded Candids:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: halloweed, Deleted member 20579, AscendingHero and 5 others
It's 50/50 now:what:

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14312
beckford. But kakonge voice is dreamy 🥰

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Looks234, Deleted member 14312 and 1 other person
Two more votes mow still 50/50

Just compare Candids man, Mukasa has hollow cheeks in motion and even looks insane in selfies with better overall bones, Beckford just has a more robust skull:

Don’t get me wrong Beckford still has good bones, but mukasa has more flared gonions and better mandible protrusion.
beckford. But kakonge voice is dreamy 🥰
damn I haven’t even heard his voice

• +1
Reactions: Racky, AscendingHero, zeke714 and 3 others
Don’t get me wrong Beckford still has good bones, but mukasa has more flared gonions and better mandible protrusion.
yeah not gonna lie, I was just going off of the fact that beckford is more robust and so expected him to have the more angular. And he didn't look too defined in this pic

But I went back after and it does seem like mukasa has better facial definition :blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 14312
Just compare Candids man, Mukasa has hollow cheeks in motion and even looks insane in selfies with better overall bones, Beckford just has a more robust skull:
View attachment 1206642View attachment 1206643

damn I haven’t even heard his voice
Tbf beckford is in his 40s there. He looks a lot better when he was younger.
Images 11
Images 17

I think he mogs marcus schekenberg here in his prime who was a gigachad in the 90s and the first male supermodel.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Lmao and Deleted member 14312
Tbf beckford is in his 40s there. He looks a lot better when he was younger.
View attachment 1206653View attachment 1206654

I think he mogs marcus schekenberg here in his prime who was a gigachad in the 90s and the first male supermodel.
Damn he does look gigachad there, I’d say 7+ PSL, wish I added him to the voting now tbh.
What do you think of Sterling Jacques, 7 PSL?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Looks234 and Deleted member 6273
beckford makes this cuck look like a nerd NGL
he is also more masculine which works better for black people imo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 14312 and 1 other person
Still 50/50
Screenshot 20210704 013116 1

• +1
wtf how is he almost 50 in this

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and Deleted member 14312
lets call @Taylorswift maybe he can ask his kindergarten female cousins on which one mgs :soy:
that will definetly give you a perfect answer !

Unknofdwghghn

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, kuroro, Deleted member 10987 and 10 others

This literally isn’t even close Beckford mogs easily Kakonge is good looking but wont be anyone near as sexually attractive looks nerdy while Beckford looked masculine and Even better looking,Beckford is the Tyrone Kakonge is the gay best friend Stacy goes to for advice after smashing Tyrone

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, zeke714 and Deleted member 6273
I’m going to get shit for saying this, but I think Mukasa mogs Chico. OP you should create a mog battle of that ASAP. Sf cels would mass upvote chico tho. Both unfrauded Candids:
View attachment 1206618View attachment 1206619
not really. james really has like, slightly better zygos w slightly wider lips n chin and wins in no other department.
And that isnt an unfrauded candid of james either lmao. Even in motion chico stomps james 0 contest. You took an actual gif of chico in motion and 2 mega edited pics of james lmao. The video posted of james in the OP he doesnt compare to chico at all.

Now for the topic of pretty boy vs masc tyrone.
I dont even know why this is up for debate.
Pretty boys to not beat their masc counterparts. End of story

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, 5'8manlet, goat2x and 2 others
do not* lel

Kakonge looks higher class and has better facial definition, while Beckford has slightly eye shaping PSL wise (not smv wise) and a more robust skull. Mukasa mogs IMO. Looksmatched version of a black Chico:
View attachment 1206605View attachment 1206606
View attachment 1206609
View attachment 1206610

IMO Mukasa might do better with the younger demographic. Pretty boy looks on his pheno is extremely rare. Ages 28 and up though Beckford does have more appeal.
that being said, james and chico are just black/white spitting images of each other. James pretty much ONLY loses because of his racial features and even then its very fucking close. Im not downplaying james at all. Hes pretty much a psl god

• +1
Reactions: halloweed, AscendingHero, Deleted member 6273 and 2 others
that being said, james and chico are just black/white spitting images of each other. James pretty much ONLY loses because of his racial features and even then its very fucking close. Im not downplaying james at all. Hes pretty much a psl god
Outside of Chico’s modeling photos I don’t think he looks as good tho, meanwhile Kakonge looks equally as good in selfies. Idk to be honest it is very debatable they are both super high smv.

I honestly think Chico is pretty overrated here. There are many people that mog him, and I think guys like Meeks mog the fuck out of him. Meeks is gigachad both PSL wise and SMV wise. Imagine looking this good in a candid, easily beats Chico, plus coloring halo:

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Looks234
Kagonge. I don't like Beckfords Asian eyes.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6531, Looks234 and 2 others
Outside of Chico’s modeling photos I don’t think he looks as good tho, meanwhile Kakonge looks equally as good in selfies. Idk to be honest it is very debatable they are both super high smv.
Idk, chico just descended really early and he started to look really bad
James actually looks better in like outside random candids with his phone but worse in that youtube video posted.
Personally i think it depends on using absolute peak prime chico vs james without that ridiculous dorito haircut.
However, I can see what you mean with james mogging chico. Ive seen some candid videos where he makes chico look like an average joe.

I honestly think Chico is pretty overrated here. There are many people that mog him, and I think guys like Meeks mog the fuck out of him. Meeks is gigachad both PSL wise and SMV wise. Imagine looking this good in a candid, easily beats Chico, plus coloring halo:
View attachment 1206724
Meeks easily obliterates, agreed.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 14312 and Looks234
I honestly think Chico is pretty overrated here. There are many people that mog him
I thought the same thing. But you have to look at him in motion.

CFC45D7C DCA4 4A0D 9890 14DCA333B3F6

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, StrangerDanger and Deleted member 14312
I thought the same thing. But you have to look at him in motion.

View attachment 1206740
Yeah, he looked great no doubt on the runway, but there is just nothing that makes him really unique. He looks more like a work of art than someone women would want to fuck. Does have insane harmony, but I feel like there are models out there more appealing. Jeremy Meeks in motion looks insane too. I think other than prime Gandy, Meeks might have the broadest appeal:
0:48

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, goat2x and Looks234
Yeah, he looked great no doubt on the runway, but there is just nothing that makes him really unique. He looks more like a work of art than someone women would want to fuck. Does have insane harmony, but I feel like there are models out there more appealing. Jeremy Meeks in motion looks insane too. I think other than prime Gandy, Meeks might have the broadest appeal:
0:48

It’s Chico’s brown eyes ?

• +1

View attachment 1206724
where the fuck is the candid retard

jeremy geekcel has a rounded incel back w shit side profile alien skull

chico mogs him to oblivion
8qZWYe2

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 14312

View attachment 1206724
fucking retard spotted

he doesnt look that good outside modelling photos bro ! :feelswah:
Hqdefault 20
Tumblr lajub6wkWP1qdu2x0o1 1280
Ffa531d51a8570dca8fcd2f249ca8c6d
555fd0e44d5097170204a9fbc931f9af

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234, Blackgymmax and Deleted member 14312
  • JFL
Reactions: halloweed, Looks234 and goat2x
Meeks when he was 36 years old:

Chico when he was at age 29

Who mogs?
@moonblunt @looksmaxxer234

• JFL
Reactions: Effortless, Blackgymmax, Deleted member 12688 and 1 other person
Good mog battle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
View attachment 1206605View attachment 1206606
View attachment 1206609
View attachment 1206610

Mukasa is like more masc Chico. Similar eye area and god-tier ratios. Thoughts? @StrangerDanger

Mukasa has more appeal to younger women than Beckford imo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, StrangerDanger and Deleted member 14312
Mukasa is like more masc Chico. Similar eye area and god-tier ratios. Thoughts? @StrangerDanger

Mukasa has more appeal to younger women than Beckford imo.
I agree he looks like black chico and appeals more to younger women
very subjective though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14312 and zeke714
bump for more votes
Mukasa
Bck

I thought his name was Mukasa:feelsthink:

• +1
I thought his name was Mukasa:feelsthink:
ye it is, Mukasa Kakonge, I usually feel weird referring to people idk with their first name, I know it's kinda weird.

• +1
Reactions: AcneScars
ye it is, Mukasa Kakonge, I usually feel weird referring to people idk with their first name, I know it's kinda weird.
I meant the video title says ‘James Kakonge’

• +1
I meant the video title says ‘James Kakonge’

• +1