Beckford vs Kakonge

Who mogs?

• Total voters
Beckford for sure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
I meant the video title says ‘James Kakonge’
Ye he has 3 names Mukasa James Kakonge, he uses mukasa kakonge in his ig so I'm not sure if James or Mukasa is his first name, so I just used the surname.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and AcneScars
close tbh cause 2nd guy much younger and has a high class look. beckford mogs tho

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 6273
Meeks, Louis Allen III and Rob Evans should be the holy trinity for black men

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
so it seems beckford>Kakonge, what about broderick hunter
Kakonge has slightly better zygos and chin than Beckford but Beckford looks more robust and has a better eye area than him. Beckford is also more striking and unique to look at. Hunter is behind both of them tbh. In his selfies he struggles to keep up with Pierre.

Images 12
Images 13

Beckford>Kakonge>Hunter.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Kakonge has slightly better zygos and chin than Beckford but Beckford looks more robust and has a better eye area than him. Beckford is also more striking and unique to look at. Hunter is behind both of them tbh. In his selfies he struggles to keep up with Pierre.

View attachment 1207599View attachment 1207600

Beckford>Kakonge>Hunter.
He's kinda bloated these days, he used to have very strong zygos when he was lean

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel, AscendingHero and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: Karstossos, AscendingHero and ProAcktiv
Meeks, Louis Allen III and Rob Evans should be the holy trinity for black men
LAIII is pretty fucking short. He looks godlike by himself.

Next to other people he gets heightmogged to death.
screenshot_20210508-090831-2-png.1137795

Idk how tall he is, but he looks so damn short here.

• +1
  • +1
LAIII is pretty fucking short. He looks godlike by himself.

Next to other people he gets heightmogged to death.
screenshot_20210508-090831-2-png.1137795

Idk how tall he is, but he looks so damn short here.
Doesn't help that he's standing in the back tbh

looks like a diff species compared to normie blacks

• +1
  • +1
KAKONGE MOGSSSSS

kakonge is in my top 5 so obviously kakonge

• +1
kakonge is in my top 5 so obviously kakonge
i think he does mog facially, they're nearly identical. psl-wise but I think kakonge slightly edges out more though.

• +1
Bump @Biiyo03 who mogs in your opinion

i think he does mog facially, they're nearly identical. psl-wise but I think kakonge slightly edges out more though.
But I thought you said in another thread that he looked uncanny?

Ye he has 3 names Mukasa James Kakonge, he uses mukasa kakonge in his ig so I'm not sure if James or Mukasa is his first name, so I just used the surname.
Mukasa is his first name James is probably a catholic name

Surprised Kakonge is losing tbh.
Holy fuck did Salludon actually win a mog battle against Beckford tho?:ROFLMAO:
Jesus Christ this forum sometimes lol

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Patient A and Looks234
Beck Ford mogs kalongo in motion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14312

Beckford>Kakonge>Hunter.
Yes but kakonga has better teeth than beck Ford

but beck Ford personality and voice mogs tbh

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Yes but kakonga has better teeth than beck Ford

but beck Ford personality and voice mogs tbh
Voice is debatable, Kakonge has one of the most mogger voices, up there with Hemsworth and Elba tbh.
voice mogged by Hexum tho

• +1
Yeah, he looked great no doubt on the runway, but there is just nothing that makes him really unique. He looks more like a work of art than someone women would want to fuck. Does have insane harmony, but I feel like there are models out there more appealing. Jeremy Meeks in motion looks insane too. I think other than prime Gandy, Meeks might have the broadest appeal:
0:48

Caged at the second video:lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14312
  • JFL
He looks like a fucking mogger in the last pic.

Mirin no homo. Gigatyrone, 7.45 psl in prime i think
Yeah I thought Kakonge mogged before this thread, but when I was looking for his pics in his prime I realized Beckford mogs, he has a very high PSL and SMV with top tier insertions, the only thing I would say holding him back is race/pheno

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14312 and AscendingHero
Tbh, it really depends on preference here.

Both are high tier gigatyrones. With Mukasa are more higher class prettyboyish type look and Beckford more MASC and rugged.

Personally I think it depends on the demographic and age of girls in regards to IRL appeal.

Kakonge mogs facially for the most part, I'm not a fan of Beckford's Asian eyes although I think they make him look exotic. Although muscle mass and wide frame are a huge halo on blacks, espeically for sex appeal, which Kakonge lacks (muscle mass kinda)

It can go 50-50 here, up to preference.

One of the few mog battles, where I can't for the love of God pick a winner, so here goes

Eeny, meeny, miny, moe,Catch a tiger by the toe.If he hollers, let him go,Eeny, meeny, miny, moe.

Verdict:
GIF by VPRO
happy cheers GIF by Red Bull

It's a tie, and comes down to preference in the end i think.

• JFL
Reactions: tyronemaximas
Yeah I thought Kakonge mogged before this thread, but when I was looking for his pics in his prime I realized Beckford mogs, he has a very high PSL and SMV with top tier insertions, the only thing I would say holding him back is race/pheno
Yea i voted for Beckford though.

Would be insane if he had a better eye area (light-eyed and less asian) with a lundrogen/cavill tier lower third. God tier in his prime imo.

Looks insane in his prime, top tier frame and inserts, and also looks high class, more sex appeal imo. Which is especially important for Blacks.

Revisiting this I think overall slightly edges Kakonge, more MASC and rugged. Appeals to women and instantly garners respect from men.

• +1
Yea i voted for Beckford though.

Would be insane if he had a better eye area (light-eyed and less asian) with a lundrogen/cavill tier lower third. God tier in his prime imo.

View attachment 1229916View attachment 1229917View attachment 1229918View attachment 1229919View attachment 1229920View attachment 1229922View attachment 1229923View attachment 1229924View attachment 1229925View attachment 1229926

Looks insane in his prime, top tier frame and inserts, and also looks high class, more sex appeal imo. Which is especially important for Blacks.

Revisiting this I think overall slightly edges Kakonge, more MASC and rugged. Appeals to women and instantly garners respect from men.
Also has much better eyebrows aswell.

(mf's rep me my rep/ratio is already dog poo, do it you bluepilled cucks:forcedsmile:)

Facially Mukasa mogs, and he is 3 inches taller in addition to having a good frame and physique. Should have included height, height mogging is absolutely brutal irl. Plus he would pull way more JB’s which is the most important appeal you can have.

• +1
Surprised Kakonge is losing tbh.
Holy fuck did Salludon actually win a mog battle against Beckford tho?:ROFLMAO:
Jesus Christ this forum sometimes lol
Bro salludon clearly mog in psl jfl

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
Beckford is higher PSL 6.8 maybe 7 Mukasa is around 6.5 PSL

Mukasa is maybe higher SMV due to hair but i’m vote beckford because he is still a mogger at 50.

Beckford>Kakonge>Hunter.
Beckford has better chin jfl

Beckford is the best lookking darkskin.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17872