Becky steals Pastor husband from black women.

stamaster21

stamaster21

Kraken
Humans are crazy, just because your in relationship or even married, does not mean you OWN the person they have free will to leave you, and get with another partner at anytime. People break up and move with other partners all the time. The problem that happens is usually one party does not want the partner to leave or go away. This notion that a man walks out on hes family is bullshit talk, if he leaves its called leaving the women, aka break-up or divorce. This is just women using children as emotional weapon to shame men into staying with them.
If i ever got married and my wife wanted to end it and move on with another guy, ye i would be mad, but thats life why would i want a person to stay who doesn't want to.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
this is why i always tell ethnic males that married stacy females stacy females with bf are fair games

this is why i always tell ethnic males that married stacy females stacy females with bf are fair games
people are funny as fuck, why do they think because their married or in relationship its some moral code and other people will not try to take your mate. :lul: The only thing i could see it being a problem if its some guy/women who is rejected and told no but keeps coming back aggressively.

• +1
Reactions: traveler and Marsiere214
people are funny as fuck, why do they think because their married or in relationship its some moral code and other people will not try to take your mate. :lul: The only thing i could see it being a problem if its some guy/women who is rejected and told no but keeps coming back aggressively.
Black pastors are dark triad AF, I’m always hearing about them cheating and dating other women leaving their wives and shit. Truly followers of Christ indeed

• JFL
Reactions: Magical Apple
Humans are crazy, just because your in relationship or even married, does not mean you OWN the person they have free will to leave you, and get with another partner at anytime. People break up and move with other partners all the time. The problem that happens is usually one party does not want the partner to leave or go away. This notion that a man walks out on hes family is bullshit talk, if he leaves its called leaving the women, aka break-up or divorce. This is just women using children as emotional weapon to shame men into staying with them.
If i ever got married and my wife wanted to end it and move on with another guy, ye i would be mad, but thats life why would i want a person to stay who doesn't want to.

Damn that pisses me off. I feel really bad for his wife. That man is an absolute disgrace. Shameful behavior. Running off with a cheap whore.

Also shit take OP. People like you are the reason society is so messed up now.

Last edited:
Damn that pisses me off. I feel really bad for his wife. That man is an absolute disgrace. Shameful behavior. Running off with a cheap whore.

Also shit take OP. People like you are the reason society is so messed up now.
im not saying its right, but in the real world, this happens and quite often, people break up and move on with new partners. Alot of times the person upset is the person with less leverage and mating options in the situation. He broke up with the wife and was sperated the women even says so in the video, and they were in the middle of a divorce. The wife was holding out hope the guy would come back and make things workout, but he decided to move on with a new women.