Becky thinks she's a "stacy" (r/incelTear)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15577
low-tier becky
I can see her being a low tier becky in a white country where most people take care of themselves. But in america? Full of ethnics and where half the population are overweight subhumans? She's def above avg

UPDATE: She has now deleted her other thread. JFL. Too bad I archived that shit. Bitch you cannot hide! Your bullying is fuckin eternal thot.

Xjouu4m1jb371 1

Nicholas Cage Film GIF

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14
UPDATE: She has now deleted her other thread. JFL. Too bad I archived that shit. Bitch you cannot hide! Your bullying is fuckin eternal thot.

View attachment 1601331

Nicholas Cage Film GIF
don't you have anything more productive and important to do instead of bullying people on the internet

you probably like her that is why you even waste so much time on her

nevertheless, this form of negging is cringe

disgusted not safe for work GIF

you are going too far, this is sad and pathetic

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
5/10 at best and her male looksmatch would be incel due to ginger hair, pig skin and nerd pheno with glasses

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
don't you have anything more productive and important to do instead of bullying people on the internet

you sound hurt :lul:. And, no, I do not. Bullying women is now my new hobby. More threads bullying delusional women coming in the future.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Truecel14 and Deleted member 16474
I can see her being a low tier becky in a white country where most people take care of themselves. But in america? Full of ethnics and where half the population are overweight subhumans? She's def above avg
even thats a hell of a cope

yikes sweaty

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Truecel14, FrameMogger, Deleted member 15004 and 1 other person
For her age range she is average
You don't compare young people with the average married man/woman that's just stupid

imagine posting this unironically jfl. The fuckin delusion to think she's a stacy... she even has "verified stacy" as her fuckin tag. Fuckin LuL

Meanwhile how she looks :lul::lul::soy:. A normie!:

beckyd