Become Jew/Politician Theory

IHopeICanBeChad

IHopeICanBeChad

Iron
Hi this is my first thread.

I have to say i have seen plenty of conspiracy theories about Jews and/ or politics on this site,
anyway I don't really care about all that.

What I propose is LEARN from them and implement same strategies.

If you say the Jews win because of their plots and banding together to manipulate the economy/ the population etc i suggest we do the same.

What do I mean? I mean keep your beliefs about Blackpill / Looksmax etc. but PUSH bluepill/ redpill or any other goofy theory.

Why? ---> I believe this will increase the number of men unable to get a relationship and simultaneously increase the number of females who will settle for less then Chad like Chadlite or HTN due to inability to secure Chad.

How does this help us? ------> I don't think most Normies will EVER do Lefort type surgeries or anything more extreme then a Rhino even if they are Incel like in terms of dating, also more Femcels = more women to choose from.

This effectively gives us Blackpillers an advantage which is more then just knowing the truth itself, this effectively gives us LEVERAGE because we will not only know the truth but also be the ONLY ones KNOWING the truth.

we should overthrow the modding team

• Love it
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
we should overthrow the modding team
If we got enough prominent users to band together and risk quitting the site maybe it's possibly.

But they are power hungry whores and would rather destroy their own forum than sumbit to the users

Yes this is already what we are doing my friend