Becoming a Functioning Adult

Deleted member 10413

Deleted member 10413

🌸🌼❤️✨👑✨❤️🌼🌸
Now I am currently 17 and I have realized that at my current rate it's a real possibility that I could end up end up homeless and with 0 marketable skills. So I have been trying to figure out the best path forward and this is what I have come up with:

1. Get a job throwaway job and progress slowly progress through all of the softmaxxes​
2. Start researching data analytics for the next few years and get certified (And get into a entry level position at 19~20)​
3. Solidify my position as a functioning adult (Get a kitten, Improve my workstation ect)​
4. Get surgery and progress into an LTR​

Now I know that there are a lot of users who have already passed through the "Teenager -> Functioning Adult" barrier and I'm curious if you have any advice because it feels insanely overwhelming.

200.gif

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 1476 and 1 other person
Now I am currently 17 and I have realized that at my current rate it's a real possibility that I could end up end up homeless and with 0 marketable skills. So I have been trying to figure out the best path forward and this is what I have come up with:

1. Get a job throwaway job and progress slowly progress through all of the softmaxxes​
2. Start researching data analytics for the next few years and get certified (And get into a entry level position at 19~20)​
3. Solidify my position as a functioning adult (Get a kitten, Improve my workstation ect)​

Now I know that there are a lot of users who have already passed through the "Teenager -> Functioning Adult" barrier and I'm curious if you have any advice because it feels insanely overwhelming.

200.gif
Sounds pretty solid. But pets can hold you back. There not something to get in your 20s.

What are you lookin to get certified in?

so you want to wagie to hopefully betabuxx a becky?

Go Ahead Reaction GIF

• +1
Reactions: bernanddrago and Mongrelcel

200.gif
why not go uni for the social life

get a bank account and a credit building credit card

200.gif
If i had the opportunity to be 17 again, i'd tell myself:

1-) to not play videogames for 8 hours a day and restrict gaming for 3 hours a day max.

2-) set expectations low, you live in a third world country and you are not going to get rich following the list of unrealistic goals you set for the year, set 1 or 2 goals for the year and only work on them.

3-) don't try to be edgy and avoid contact with normies at college, college is about making social connections and working with other people to achieve similar goals, not about studying books on your own (you don't need college for this) because you think professors are brainlets.

4-) sleep enough everyday on an specific time of the day, doesnt matter if you are not tired, just sleep.

5-) take it easy, you are 17.

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Deleted member 10413 and Deleted member 12002
i would advise to focus on your career but also to be very careful with your social life, because i moved out to work a decent job in 2012 and still haven't gotten a single decent relationship
basically while it's nice to have a job and an apartment all to yourself, these things won't actually do anything to help you meet girls if you aren't meeting them already, and you can easily end up as some 9-5 guy that nobody cares about if you focus on them too much

• +1
Reactions: studiocel and Deleted member 10413