Only cure for me is death

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
its not just that im incel. i also have pathologically high anxiety and too many paranoid thoughts.

i fixatate on even the smallest things, i observe things that others dont, things that arent healthy to be observed.

i spend all the time in my head because all the social interactions i have are FAKE.

i put up an act 100% of the time when around others, i always have this cold poker face. people think im cool and collected while in reality im suffering.

there is nothing good for me at the end of the line. i will just get eaten up from the inside from my own demons. this life is a joke for sub 5 men and what im going through is the result of trying to achieve something that wasnt meant for you.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: twojei, lightskinbengali, try2beme and 2 others
its actually pussy

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty and InnerVoid
Same. Swallow the NTpill :blackpill::redpill::bluepill:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: try2beme and InnerVoid
Fpg78kwaQAAhAGy

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 67558, Schizomogger and InnerVoid
Nigga get some pussy and stfu u aint special

• So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid
IMG 2417
IMG 2416
IMG 2415

Swallow the blackpill.

• So Sad
its not just that im incel. i also have pathologically high anxiety and too many paranoid thoughts.

i fixatate on even the smallest things, i observe things that others dont, things that arent healthy to be observed.

i spend all the time in my head because all the social interactions i have are FAKE.

i put up an act 100% of the time when around others, i always have this cold poker face. people think im cool and collected while in reality im suffering.

there is nothing good for me at the end of the line. i will just get eaten up from the inside from my own demons. this life is a joke for sub 5 men and what im going through is the result of trying to achieve something that wasnt meant for you.
You cant die dummy only your body

• Woah
I want to k1ll, I need to k1ll. This imperfect race of humanity is one that I hate, so irrational, slothful, ludicrous, and deceitful. It betrays all facets of beauty. This world deserves to feel unimaginable suffering, a hell that they wouldn't feel in the afterlife. I want to punish every sin that goes unpunished, the same affliction they've given me will be one that they'll begin to know.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Wish i wasnt born