@eduardkoopman @TheMewingBBC

Its paid above average in Europe and you don't have to do shit

Plenty of free time.

Any downsides for sub8 males?
Get height mogged everyday by 7 ft zoomers:feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: brickbomz14, Lmao, Deleted member 11770 and 12 others
surrounded by the very hottest, most prime girls who are unattainable due to you being sub 8 lol. Sounds brutal. Blueballs

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing, Lmao, germanlooks and 4 others
surrounded by the very hottest, most prime girls who are unattainable due to you being sub 8 lol. Sounds brutal. Blueballs
Pedo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16110, sergeant blackpill, .👽. and 1 other person
heaven if u r 6psl. u can slay them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, PubertyMaxxer and eduardkoopman
Good hourly wage and secure job tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and wristcel
Any downsides for sub8 males?
Getting bullied by the students, if you want them to respect you, then you have to be tall, strong, manly and look like you could easily beat the shit out of anyone.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
Getting bullied by the students, if you want them to respect you, then you have to be tall, strong, manly and look like you could easily beat the shit out of anyone.
have you been in a school?

What's your face out of ten?

have you been in a school?
Yes, in many, back in the old days here in Romania teachers were respected, there was discipline in school, no one dared to question the teachers' authority, the students had no rights basically, then after the fall of communism, in the name of democracy the students got more and more rights, but this reversed the balance of power and the students started to act more rebellious, mock, insult and even beat the teachers, and there's not much they can do now - if a teacher beats a student, he immediately gets into trouble, he's fired and investigated by the police, but if a student beats a teacher nothing happens to him since he's underage and there are no more juvenile detention centers, the situation right now is pretty crazy.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 7098 and ChristianChad
The students wont attack unless you are in reql poor school

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Gonthar
Yes, in many, back in the old days here in Romania teachers were respected, there was discipline in school, no one dared to question the teachers' authority, the students had no rights basically, then after the fall of communism, in the name of democracy the students got more and more rights, but this reversed the balance of power and the students started to act more rebellious, mock, insult and even beat the teachers, and there's not much they can do now - if a teacher beats a student, he immediately gets into trouble, he's fired and investigated by the police, but if a student beats a teacher nothing happens to him since he's underage and there are no more juvenile detention centers, the situation right now is pretty crazy.
Combination of low education + alcoholic parent influenced gypsy youth and shitty schools.
In my current school teachers from even the shittier grades are respected and well-liked.

Combination of low education + alcoholic parent influenced gypsy youth and shitty schools.
In my current school teachers from even the shittier grades are respected and well-liked.
And in what country do you live?

And in what country do you live?
Israel
Though I admit, in the middle school I went to in 7th grade it was pretty shitty. Full of low education students (lower tier Russian Jews, lots of Mizrahi (iraqi, morrocan jews), lots of Ethopian nigger jews) it was bad, the school got low funding aswell. So anyways there teachers sometimes got shit; like disrespected, class disrupted; bare in mind I was in the highest education level class, in the lower rank class it was probably hell for the teachers, don't know if they could even teach.
But still, even in that shitty school, teachers wouldn't have gotten hit. Maybe once a year by some ADHD nigger.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
No, the prime for women is 18-22

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14978 and PubertyMaxxer
Israel, what the hell are you even doing there that's Jew land!🤨
I was born here brah
My family immigrated in the year 2000 from Russia because during that time it was a shithole.
We had free immigration rights because my grandfather from my mother's side is Jewish.

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad
Hold on, you're Jewish?????:hnghn:
What are you doing here?

HALT! Bist du Jude? Zeigen Sie Ihre Ausweispapiere vor! Dieses Looksmaxxing-Forum ist nur für arische Chads oder Tyrone.

Hier sind meine Papiere, Sir.

Wie Sie sehen, habe ich aufgrund meiner russischen Herkunft etwas nordisches Blut in mir, was mir meine schmutzigen blonden Haare und blauen Augen verleiht.

Also, verstehen Sie, ich habe genug nordisches Blut und so wenig Judenblut, ich bin praktisch Arier.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 14978 and Gonthar
View attachment 1417485
HALT! Bist du Jude? Zeigen Sie Ihre Ausweispapiere vor! Dieses Looksmaxxing-Forum ist nur für arische Chads oder Tyrone.

View attachment 1417507
View attachment 1417520
Wie Sie sehen, habe ich aufgrund meiner russischen Herkunft etwas nordisches Blut in mir, was mir meine schmutzigen blonden Haare und blauen Augen verleiht.
View attachment 1417530
Also, verstehen Sie, ich habe genug nordisches Blut und so wenig Judenblut, ich bin praktisch Arier.
What?

In Ordung. Es ist gut, ein weiteres Reinblüter zu sehen!

Das gleiche hier, Kamerad!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
@Thompsonz @PingPong

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14323 and Deleted member 13332
It's a great job for now, but I think it will change soon. Parents are waking up to the fact that teachers get overpaid to work 9 months out of the year and basically do jackshit.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 7098 and PubertyMaxxer
@Thompsonz @PingPong
normal thought tbh
but its weird where i live
if a teacher is male and he dont teach sport there is 90% he is gay pedo

• JFL
Reactions: Lmao and Deleted member 14323
statutory rape time

View attachment 1417485

View attachment 1417507
View attachment 1417520
View attachment 1417530
statutory rape time
normal thought tbh
but its weird where i live
if a teacher is male and he dont teach sport there is 90% he is gay pedo
It's a great job for now, but I think it will change soon. Parents are waking up to the fact that teachers get overpaid to work 9 months out of the year and basically do jackshit.
@Thompsonz @PingPong
literally spent 20 minutes on and off making humorous reply, 0 rep 0 replies
brutal

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
here in Italy high school teachers have an average salary compensated by a lot of holidays.

The greatest deal is becoming a religion teacher. they are not forced to plan written exams, religion lessons or else, because religion is not a compulsory school subject.
They do not even need a university degree!!

the few onest ones come in classroom to talk about ethics but most of religion teacher just come in classroom, turn on TV and play an action movie to entertain students.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 7098 and 1 other person
How would you react/cope when some day one of your new students looks like this:
sexy black and white GIF

And you have to see how he lives his chad high school life

• +1
Reactions: wristcel, PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 7725
How would you react/cope when some day one of your new students looks like this:
sexy black and white GIF

And you have to see how he lives his chad high school life
Dont make me go ER