my best advice for youngcels here to make some money

twilight

twilight

professional frauder
if you are below 18 and can't really find a job then first of all congratz for still being so young and having this sites knowledge, im extremely envious of u

the way to make some easy money is iphone flipping

1. find every iphone model after the iphone 10/11, look them up on ebay and find the "sold listings" tab, this gives you an idea of how much each model of iphone sells for, find 5-10 listings and average out the medium selling price.

this should give you an idea of the current MARKET VALUE of the phone

2. go on facebook marketplace and look for the iphone models we spoke about earlier, try to make sure the condition and battery health in the photos is at least decent and basically message the seller and ask "hey im interested in this phone is it okay for me to come around and have a look to see if i want to purchase?" this is key because it lets them know you haven't decided on the set price yet.

3. once u meet them, basically inspect the phone and try to find as many little flaws as possible, these include battery health % lower than 90, no box or cable, scatches on the sides etc etc and you want to use this to leverage your buying power and basically offer them a much lower amount. the trick with this is to offer low enough to where they dont get completely insulted but also low enough to where if you offered a higher amount you would still make 100$ in profit at a MINIMUM.

4. 90% of the time the seller will accept your secondary offer (the one right after they declined ur super lowball one) because the mindset of most people selling phones is "i just want to get rid of this hassle free with no time wasters" so if they see you with cash in your hands they will probably accept it

5. take really good pictures of the phone and then make a nice listing on fb marketplace and mark the phone up 150-200 more than what you paid for and wait for someone to offer you a satisfactory amount, i usually aim to make 100 dollars profit minimum per phone.

BONUS TIPS:

when u arrive at their house compliment their house, car, or subhurb or whatever and make them feel special, have a good sense of humour and try to be as likeable as possible, don't be a dick or they wont sell the phone to you

have a checklist of things like making sure the faceid, buttons, volume, speaker, imei number work before buying the phone, dont get scammed

inb4 dnrd, i hope this helps any of you out :feelspanties:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: xegigi, Hernan, grief and 16 others
brutal 0 thread, i should have stuck to shitposting and talking about bbc

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: koalendo, Hernan, grief and 8 others
Good shit, love seing Oldcels gracing us with their wisdom :feelsautistic:

Have more suggestions on flaws i could bitch about to them ?

• Love it
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: grief, viniciz and twilight
Have more suggestions on flaws i could bitch about to them ?
battery health percentage being sub90, very small unnoticable scratches on the screen or camera edges, you basically just have to manipulate the psychology of the interaction by making the flaws bigger than they are, since you need to be buying good condition phones to resell anyway...remember that they want you to buy the phone more than you want to buy it, just remember that but i should have mentioned that you should come off as likeable and cheeky so they are happier to give u a discount

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief and LowTierVitoBss
im 19 am i young too?

• So Sad
Reactions: grief
  • So Sad
i wanna be young again 😢
peter pan friends GIF

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief and BrahminBoss
Money is the solution to every one of my problems

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief, BootySniffer69, AngryShortMale and 1 other person
no i dont want to talk to some oldcels

• So Sad
This is pretty basic shit thought you were gonna teach some insane stuff

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: grief and dehydrated
I lack the funds to buy a phone in the first place and if I had that money id just gamble

• So Sad
I lack the funds to buy a phone in the first place and if I had that money id just gamble
sell stuff around your house you don’t use like furniture or ps4 or anything else, no excuses

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief and BootySniffer69
Me and my brothers used to do phone flipping.

• So Sad
nobody buys used shit where i live

• So Sad
thats pretty known general advice

too much work and uncertain - unsteady results. refurbished market is dead where i live everyone slaves to buy the new stuff

making money is impossible

• So Sad

too much work and uncertain - unsteady results. refurbished market is dead where i live everyone slaves to buy the new stuff

fag

• So Sad
Good advice

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: twilight and grief

Are you retarded where I live you just make a gumtree account, take good pics, fraud it to be more new and thats it man.

• So Sad
Are you retarded where I live you just make a gumtree account, take good pics, fraud it to be more new and thats it man.
can u read fag
idc where u live

• So Sad
Thanks for the thread, I don't live in the US/West Europe though.

read every single pixel road to elon musk