Becoming a mechanic and reselling cars?

UglyGod360

UglyGod360

Kraken
A family member of mine got into the car dealing business and make 6 figures buying cars from auctions and reselling them for higher prices, you have to have some knowledge about cars in the first place though.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and incel194012940
I'm pretty sure you can't fix shit on new cars nowadays. they're built so that only the manufacturers can really work on them.

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, poopoohead and incel194012940
Good Idea. Problem is that you need a startup fund, along with skills, connections and reputation that will take years to acquire. Classic cars will always be in the market.

Because you are posting in this forum on a whim, not even taking the time to write a paragraph, register on a car forum, or watch a 5 minute youtube video, I know that you do not have the dedication.

This thread = pointless

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, GetShrekt, ReadBooksEveryday and 3 others
Good Idea. Problem is that you need a startup fund, along with skills, connections and reputation that will take years to acquire. Classic cars will always be in the market.

Because you are posting in this forum on a whim, not even taking the time to write a paragraph, register on a car forum, or watch a 5 minute youtube video, I know that you do not have the dedication.

This thread = pointless
Shush

I'm pretty sure you can't fix shit on new cars nowadays. they're built so that only the manufacturers can really work on them.
I'm not looking to fix cars, just to make sure they're in ok condition to buy
You don't need a startup fund, nor skills, connections neither, nor reputation, reputation comes along once you're already established.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
There's literally spics with half your talent doing this, and you guys are here rotting instead.