Becoming a Volcel well an incel

Zakai4real

Zakai4real

Iron
Joined
Dec 26, 2024
Posts
104
Reputation
85
I’m currently an incel but im genuinely on the verge of giving up on women and becoming a true volcel hermit man, cause it’s genuinely over for the ND, I can’t fucking pull an LTB, a fucking LTB idc if she still has a higher smv I mog this thing, man like im fucking tired of the reason being I can’t pull over text or sober interactions being im fucking ND, it’s gotten to such a point. I can’t explain how much rage I’m currently going through well typing this. Shit day gets more shit cause I can’t talk to women. How can a fucking LTB have a napoleon complex????

I’m sick of women I’m contemplating way to much rn in this current state
 

Similar threads

TGUN.
Replies
0
Views
21
TGUN.
TGUN.
iamnothing
Replies
7
Views
62
ibmh
ibmh
TGUN.
Replies
16
Views
142
sonic55555
S
africel
Replies
35
Views
160
africel
africel
Frostytreefrog
Discussion Is volcel the meta?
Replies
0
Views
21
Frostytreefrog
Frostytreefrog

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top