Becoming a Voluntary Celibate? Help me

D

Deleted member 16453

All will be well
Hey so I was wondering if staying chaste or voluntary celibacy would do me any good. I’ve been frying my brain with excessive drugs, sex far too much.

Only fucked 5-6 girls these past 2 years and I fucked them all a lot every single day without taking any breaks .

2 of these ended recently due life’s circumstances and 3 left to grad school and I’m just drained from it all. I’ve been masturbating like a mofo since I’m all alone now these past 2 weeks and was wondering if I should do a month of celibacy

It’s not that I can’t get girls, it’s just that I look at one and I don’t care at all no matter how hot. I just don’t give a shit ab saucing any of them up, ik I can, but I don’t want to, all these girls now have all been ran thru and honestly tucking without feelings is boring as fuck, at least to me

No it’s not low t cause I’m taking high dose test. Could it be my dopamine????

I want the urge to fuck girls again, I want the thrill of a conquering a new girl to come to me like when I was a 16 17 year old or is my time enjoying sex like I used to done for?

@6ft4
@Amnesia
@averagejoe

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
Don't you live in Romania brother?

Find some trad gypsy wife, settle down and stfu.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9801
Aren’t u on tren bro? How tf u only fucked 4 girls in 2 years while on tren and shit…isn’t that supposed to make u wanna fuck a fly?:lul:

Aren’t u on tren bro? How tf u only fucked 4 girls in 2 years while on tren and shit…isn’t that supposed to make u wanna fuck a fly?:lul:
4-5 consistently and with romantic attachment. don’t count one night stands tbh cause that shit is so degrading

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9801
Don't you live in Romania brother?

Find some trad gypsy wife, settle down and stfu.
I live in the US, there is nothing trad here, I fucked this one 19 year old with a BC of 40 last year and immediately when to get IM antibiotics to inject and took like 2 grams of zithromax. I’m also just disgusted w the state of girls since the 4 I was romantically into were low body count

• So Sad
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday