Becoming more and more scared of surgery

M

MD_Hopeful69

Kraken
So easy to fantasize about surgery but when u actually get closer to the date you realize it won’t be fun

• +1
Reactions: fobos, Ritalincel and Einon
Will hey put you to sleep or will you be awake?

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormie, Ritalincel and SikKunt
I'm looking forward to it. Friday can't come fast enough.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: reddollars, Deleted member 2012, dogtown and 9 others
Put to sleep
I just I feel I have so much to lose if it goes wrong

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
I got surgery for Pectus Carinatum, even when I was on the operation table I didn't feel scared at all. It was nice getting anesthesia.

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
imagine not being put asleep all the way but just enough where you cant scream

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, fobos, Deleted member 1680 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
I got surgery for Pectus Carinatum, even when I was on the operation table I didn't feel scared at all. It was nice getting anesthesia.
I think i have Pectus Excavatum because my chest is a bit sunk but is no where near as severe as the ones in the images that show up when you search it in Google.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
I think i have Pectus Excavatum because my chest is a bit sunk but is no where near as severe as the ones in the images that show up when you search it in Google.
Mine also wasn't nearly as severe as the PC pics.
Could you pm me a pic of your chest?

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
you need to show before and after pictures on here

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormie and Ritalincel
You do know rhinos are like the more complex plastic surgeries right?

At this point I feel even a slightly botched nose would look better than my current nose

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
At this point I feel even a slightly botched nose would look better than my current nose
Are u African American?
Are u African American?

If so, then you need to make sure your rhino doesn’t become too unnatural. Narrowing your nose is good but don’t go too narrow. It would unnatural especially on an African American. Uncanny valley is the worst

Are u African American?

If so, then you need to make sure your rhino doesn’t become too unnatural. Narrowing your nose is good but don’t go too narrow. It would unnatural especially on an African American. Uncanny valley is the worst

Yeah but in the photoshop simulation it looked pretty proportionate to my other features so I'm not worried about it looking too narrow.

I heard surgery has side effects to it it I remember right. One of the reasons I don’t want it.

I heard surgery has side effects to it it I remember right. One of the reasons I don’t want it.
One the side effects can be getting unwanted approaches from foids.

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
scares me

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and GenericChad1444
Agitates me

So easy to fantasize about surgery but when u actually get closer to the date you realize it won’t be fun
Don't be such a pussy and proceed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
I had serious doubts lol and even called in to cancel. Just don't forget why you're doing it

Stop being a pussy. I've been under the knife for major surgery that could have been life threatening and you're worried about a little elective surgery?

Are u fully recovered now
Lookswise it's probably done, but still tip is numb, slightly stuffy and hard to blow the nose, and very slight scar still visible on incision point

Do me a favor OP. Buy a gun & off urself immediately

Thank you

I mog u
Stop being a pussy. I've been under the knife for major surgery that could have been life threatening and you're worried about a little elective surgery?
What surgery?

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Do me a favor OP. Buy a gun & off urself immediately

Thank you
Swagwaffle

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
Trust me ur worthless as shit no one cares if u offed urself today

I’m using looksmax to release my anger on life
My net worth is worth more than your whole entire fucking generation you fucking incel

Attachments

• 7A01BCC8-0512-40D9-BD5A-27620567E071.png
    7A01BCC8-0512-40D9-BD5A-27620567E071.png
    91 KB · Views: 17
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: The Dude Abides, Deleted member 245 and Ritalincel
I had my back cut open, spine cranked straight, and vertebra's replaced with titanium. I think you can survive breh

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides and Ritalincel
I got a surgery on my nose 4 days ago.

It was to correct a deviated septum. It didn’t change the appearance of my nose, it was for medical reasons and only improved my breathing. But the experience of getting the surgery is the same. And let me tell you.

YOU LIE ON ON A HOSPITAL BED, THEY PUT YOU TO SLEEP AND WHEN YOU WAKE UP ITS ALL OVER, 0 PAIN

However the days following the surgery are tough, at least for me I couldnt breath through my nose and had to mouth breathe

Besides losing brain cells are their any other cons to anesthesia?

Good luck with that surgery, man. Hopefully you will ascend.