Becoming NT is so satisfying

Gaygymmaxx

Gaygymmaxx

Soul Trap Pilled. The devil is god.
At some point this week I started to realize how much more NT I act compared to a few months ago, I never really changed my personality. I simply just tried harder, actively talking to people I'm semi-aquineted with and joining my local gym which almost everyone goes to around here has helped tremendously. Ideally I'd join a sports club at the school but I'm a junior and would be way behind in any of them, if you are freshmen or sophomore get into sports now before you're out of the loop, you can still be social without it but brotherhoodmaxxing is the ultimate way to become NT. Don't just give up because you feel like it's too late to reintegrate yourself into the social circles, put in some real fucking effort first. Honestly had been feeling a bit hopeless but things are going great now.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: gribsufer1, galego123, KING REIDYZ and 11 others
@FreakkForLife
@Predeterminism
@Thompsonz
@FailedNormieManlet
@the BULL
@Vermilioncore
@Xangsane
@Lihito
@Growth Plate
@aBetterMii

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Xangsane
Dude ngl the fact ur obsessing over and analysing Ntness probably means ur not NT

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: litaz, mug, galego123 and 12 others
I have a small but decent social circle but I'm definitely the least nt of my mates.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, FailedNormieManlet, fjor2096 and 3 others
FACE HEIGHT AND FRAME DETERMINES HOW EASY IT WOULD EVEN BE TO MAKE FRIENDS IN THE FIRST PLACE. IMAGINE TRYING TO JOIN THE POPULAR KIDS FRIEND GROUP AS A 5'3.5" SUB 5 NARROW FRAME ABOMINATION. IT WOULD JUST BE EASIER TO MAKE FUN OF HIM. ONLY FRIEND GROUPS POSSIBLE TO JOIN WOULD BE THE LOW T NERD GROUP JUST TO MAKE HIM MORE NON NT. NT IS COPE ANYWAY THOUGH. FACE HEIGHT AND FRAME IS ALL THAT MATTERS

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: galego123, Tryndamere, isis_Bleach and 1 other person
FACE HEIGHT AND FRAME DETERMINES HOW EASY IT WOULD EVEN BE TO MAKE FRIENDS IN THE FIRST PLACE. IMAGINE TRYING TO JOIN THE POPULAR KIDS FRIEND GROUP AS A 5'3.5" SUB 5 NARROW FRAME ABOMINATION. IT WOULD JUST BE EASIER TO MAKE FUN OF HIM. ONLY FRIEND GROUPS POSSIBLE TO JOIN WOULD BE THE LOW T NERD GROUP JUST TO MAKE HIM MORE NON NT. NT IS COPE ANYWAY THOUGH. FACE HEIGHT AND FRAME IS ALL THAT MATTERS
Nigga I've got plenty of chad friends at 5"5 this is braindead, if anything they'd be happy to be around me because they look better relatively. Increasing the size of ur text doesn't make anything you say more meaningful it's just cringe.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: litaz, galego123, Deleted member 19036 and 5 others
And while the most autistic 6'3 me fucks ur oneitis

• +1
Reactions: galego123, Deleted member 19036 and Growth Plate
Nigga I've got plenty of chad friends at 5"5 this is braindead, if anything they'd be happy to be around me because they look better relatively. Increasing the size of ur text doesn't make anything you say more meaningful it's just cringe.
I increase the size of my text so everyone sees my posts (always based posts with quality info)

You mean your chadriguez friends? The only "Chads" at 5'5" I would see are the good looking latinos. Latinos are 5'7" on average though

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
I have to fake NT behavior literally feel like I am acting in a movie and when I don’t need to at the end of the day you feel exhausted

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, mazzi, aBetterMii and 1 other person
I have to fake NT behavior literally feel like I am acting in a movie and when I don’t need to at the end of the day you feel exhausted
Jesus that's grim man, you should probably get off this website tbh

• +1
I increase the size of my text so everyone sees my posts (always based posts with quality info)

You mean your chadriguez friends? The only "Chads" at 5'5" I would see are the good looking latinos. Latinos are 5'7" on average though
I did not say anything about chads being 5"5, wtf are you talking about how the fuck can you read my comment and not use even a smidge of context before responding :lul:

And you call that based quality info? lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, ROTTING, Deprived and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11758 and Growth Plate
Since i became NT, my life became pretty easy in some areas. Doesen’t necessary mean, i am happy.

• +1
Since i became NT
D1622181 2D8A 49B6 8EE4 CC89DABE84F6

Retard read the whole post, and you literally know I'm 5"5 I've told you before how the fuck do you think I'm calling anyone who's 5"5 a chad use some context as I just said retard.

Retard

• +1
Reactions: Deprived and FailedNormieManlet
this is a lot of Lifefuel, but how old are you? I think it’s more based on looks at younger ages

this is a lot of Lifefuel, but how old are you? I think it’s more based on looks at younger ages
16, and curry junior in high school

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and FailedNormieManlet
being nt is so imporant or having a big social circle. today i wanted to meet up with a htb from tinder we arragend everything. at the end she asked me whats my instagram name is. i have around 100 follower and 0 posts so pretty bad profile. 15min later she deleted me from tinder after she saw my account

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
At some point this week I started to realize how much more NT I act compared to a few months ago, I never really changed my personality. I simply just tried harder, actively talking to people I'm semi-aquineted with and joining my local gym which almost everyone goes to around here has helped tremendously. Ideally I'd join a sports club at the school but I'm a junior and would be way behind in any of them, if you are freshmen or sophomore get into sports now before you're out of the loop, you can still be social without it but brotherhoodmaxxing is the ultimate way to become NT. Don't just give up because you feel like it's too late to reintegrate yourself into the social circles, put in some real fucking effort first. Honestly had been feeling a bit hopeless but things are going great now.
Tbh at 16, I was jestermaxxed to the gills to the point where not many people respected me - I was very well liked though JFL.

Good that you are becoming more NT and going to the gym, you're going to literally mog most of this forum in a few years

• +1
being nt is so imporant or having a big social circle. today i wanted to meet up with a htb from tinder we arragend everything. at the end she asked me whats my instagram name is. i have around 100 follower and 0 posts so pretty bad profile. 15min later she deleted me from tinder after she saw my account
chad at least u get dates

AUTISAM > NT

FUCK NORMIESSSS

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Gaygymmaxx
AUTISAM > NT

FUCK NORMIESSSS
If I didn't feel painfully empty when I dont hang out with friends for 3-4 days I would agree but not being social destroys my mental health

I wish i could find just as non NT emo abused kitten babe 🥺

If I didn't feel painfully empty when I dont hang out with friends for 3-4 days I would agree but not being social destroys my mental health
Dont let the haters and demotivators/rotters get u bro,stay cool and chill.

Just heightmaxx and framemax so u become a chad.

Also, ignore the facecopers,frame and height are most important,since face can be subjectively judged.

Plus,good frame and face would make u feel better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19457
You're right

If you can become NT then you always were NT just socially shy/awkward.

• +1
If you can become NT then you always were NT just socially shy/awkward.
THIS. Every fucker with a bit of social anxiety calls themselves "autistic" it's an insult to people like me with DIAGNOSED MENTAL DISABILITIES FROM BIRTH.

• +1
THIS. Every fucker with a bit of social anxiety calls themselves "autistic" it's an insult to people like me with DIAGNOSED MENTAL DISABILITIES FROM BIRTH.
Damn right. I'm clinically diagnosed on the Autistic Spectrum so I know the hell it is when it comes to socializing/dating. We're handicapped for life even if we "socialmax" or whatever FUCKING COPE THESE FAGGOTS WANNA TELL US! THEY DON'T KNOW THE TRUE SUFFERING AND MISERY THAT OUR PERPETUAL EXISTENCE IS BECAUSE OF SOME FUCKING NEUROTRANSMITTERS NOT WIRING PROPERLY!!! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

• +1
Damn right. I'm clinically diagnosed on the Autistic Spectrum so I know the hell it is when it comes to socializing/dating. We're handicapped for life even if we "socialmax" or whatever FUCKING COPE THESE FAGGOTS WANNA TELL US! THEY DON'T KNOW THE TRUE SUFFERING AND MISERY THAT OUR PERPETUAL EXISTENCE IS BECAUSE OF SOME FUCKING NEUROTRANSMITTERS NOT WIRING PROPERLY!!! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Bro, I feel you 100%. I'm diagnosed, Extreme ADHD, dyspraxic, slow processing speed and on the way to getting autism diagnosed, LIKE DO THESE FAGGOTS EVEN KNOW HOW DIFFICULT IT IS FOR ME TO SURVIVE. LET ALONE DATE AND HAVE A SOCIAL CIRCLE. :hnghn:

Honestly it's over for guys like us and everyone else thinks they can relate to our struggle because they get a bit "awkward" around girls JFL.

Bro, I feel you 100%. I'm diagnosed, Extreme ADHD, dyspraxic, slow processing speed and on the way to getting autism diagnosed, LIKE DO THESE FAGGOTS EVEN KNOW HOW DIFFICULT IT IS FOR ME TO SURVIVE. LET ALONE DATE AND HAVE A SOCIAL CIRCLE. :hnghn:

Honestly it's over for guys like us and everyone else thinks they can relate to our struggle because they get a bit "awkward" around girls JFL.
I have autism, shizophrenia, and schizoid tendencies and my life is a living hell when I'm not coping. :feelswhat:

based, no ntmaxxing for non NT! :feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
i dont know where to start and being strongly introverted doesnt help:feelswah:

Being nt is how you dress and act, don’t be weird theorom stop making nt something it isn’t

Not disputing any of it but making a thread about being NT seems contradictory to being…NT.

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
Not disputing any of it but making a thread about being NT seems contradictory to being…NT.
Yeah I took some dmaa before going to school and was stimmied up so I wrote a thread

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
i dont know where to start and being strongly introverted doesnt help:feelswah:
just act like an extrovert it will look funny and autistic but after 2 years you will realize a big improvement. then use your skills to introduce yourself to new ppl differently. repeat

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1