Becoming the Übermensch is the ultimate goal

reborn

reborn

Banned
Imagine you could take a drug or something that would disable all of your stupid coping mechanisms like social media, Youtube, gaming and all that other bullshit and instead it would turn you into a fucking MACHINE that does nothing but to work out daily and work hard to achieve your goals. You had monk like mental clarity. Nothing other than your goal would be on your mind. This is the goal for me. Is there anyone else who has the same goal? And do you have any ideas on how to achieve it? How do you become a success machine?

The Übermensch is an idea from Nietzsches book thus spoke Zarathustra in which an incel who has lived on a mountain for ten years and turned into a wizard comes down from the hills, spreads his wisdom and shares the power he gained by becoming a wizard. As a 40 yo virgin I can identify.

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997, Deleted member 21146, JBcollector and 3 others
You mean adderall

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Really? Should I try it?
I mean if you're complaining about being distracted 24/7 instead of doing what you want then you might actually have ADHD. You should try getting a diagnosis

I mean if you're complaining about being distracted 24/7 instead of doing what you want then you might actually have ADHD. You should try getting a diagnosis

I would need something that makes me want to work hard about 18 hours a day so I can become a millionaire and fuck prime Stacy whores.

You were filtered I think.

Imagine you could take a drug or something that would disable all of your stupid coping mechanisms like social media, Youtube, gaming and all that other bullshit and instead it would turn you into a fucking MACHINE that does nothing but to work out daily and work hard to achieve your goals. You had monk like mental clarity. Nothing other than your goal would be on your mind. This is the goal for me. Is there anyone else who has the same goal? And do you have any ideas on how to achieve it? How do you become a success machine?

The Übermensch is an idea from Nietzsches book thus spoke Zarathustra in which an incel who has lived on a mountain for ten years and turned into a wizard comes down from the hills, spreads his wisdom and shares the power he gained by becoming a wizard. As a 40 yo virgin I can identify.
You clearly don't know what Ubermensch means. It's not "muh sigma grindset."

I want to try adderall but the medical system in the UK is so fucking cucked, any pill with more strength than a tictac is almost never prescribed

You clearly don't know what Ubermensch means. It's not "muh sigma grindset."
I have read almost all of Nietzsches books in German. I know exactly what the concept is about. I am not saying that it is about grinding though. That is just one aspect out of many that defines the Übermensch.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Deleted member 16275
It's mainly about the prefrontal cortex. I have the brain of an Übermensch, but not the looks... I made an post how you can get closer there, but you are capped to a certain extent by genes

executivefunctions.jpg

Ive been there, but things will never be possible

What are your goals?

Dude ur 40 🤣 virgin
The only goal u should have is committing suicide