Becoming worried about how low-inhib I have become

D

Deleted member 10104

Kraken
I am beginning to get worried about how low-inhib I have become over the past 2 years.

Before I don't like confrontation, but now I live for it, I make eye contact with every man I walk past just begging for them to say some shit.

It's a bad habit and will likely result in me getting my ass beat or caught on video as a "male Karen".

What should I do???

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wateriswet, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 9072
JFL at thinking you’re low inhib maxxing if you haven’t been taught the law of the jungle yet.

JFL at thinking you’re low inhib maxxing if you haven’t been taught the law of the jungle yet.
explain.

the other day i was walking with a girl and another man was staring at me. I literally started walking backwardds to stare at him and my girl that was with me was freaking out saying stop being so weird what the fuck are you doing and I said "This guy's a huge fucking pussy, I'll poke his fuckin eyes out the little fucking cunt, what's he gonna do, stab me? fuck him" and she looked at me like I was a maniac

OP :
Terminator 2 judgement day

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hozay and Deleted member 10104
nah bro if u think ur too low inhib ur probably wrong. I dont think anyone normal will beat u up for looking at them, but if u still want to be safe, stop staring.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10104
over the past 2 weeks i've gotten in probably 5 arguments/talks with "management" at different places

Make sure you don't change from a low inhib dark triad god to an actual fucking karen though

• +1
So you get in confrontations with retail staff who are paid to be subservient to customers?

431A33FD D6E1 491F BC23 4B70A0D35B50

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 6723
Make sure you don't change from a low inhib dark triad god to an actual fucking karen though
most of the time it was because i was pissed at my gym for having a 20 minute workout limit

i argue with them about that every time that they tell me to leavve lol

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 6723 and redhandsbluehands
High inhib of you

• Woah
read above before i fucking eviscerate you you retarded fucking greycel

Keep barking at staff you high inhib cuck . When someone who won’t hesitate to fuck you up comes along, your balls will disappear into your stomach as your mouth dries up. And all you’ll be able to muster is ‘ssss sorry sir’

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Hozay
Keep barking at staff you high inhib cuck . When someone who won’t hesitate to fuck you up comes along, your balls will disappear into your stomach as your mouth dries up. And all you’ll be able to muster is ‘ssss sorry sir’
not a single pixel

most of the time it was because i was pissed at my gym for having a 20 minute workout limit

i argue with them about that every time that they tell me to leavve lol
Wtf is that shit gym? Are you serious? That's super retarded

• +1
Wtf is that shit gym? Are you serious? That's super retarded
yup so i make them put me back in queue so I go back in after 20 minutes and another dude gets kicked out. i'm the only one that does this too i think.

yup so i make them put me back in queue so I go back in after 20 minutes and another dude gets kicked out. i'm the only one that does this too i think.
I never heard of such cuckery just change gym wtf is that bullshit

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998