Beef tallow skincare

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

Just a guy
Think I’m caught on the tiktok ad campaign but I bought some.
One ingredient just grass fed beef tallow.
I have few spots but mostly PIE, I’ve seen crazy transformations.

How many of you have experience with it and is it really a godsent or just straight garbage?

• +1
Reactions: kaligula567 and MA_ascender
its literally the greatest skincare product of all time

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: soover4me, MA_ascender and PsychoDsk
HOLYYYY FUCKKKKK
SO YOU’RE SAYING I’M ASCENDING TO CHAD WTF. I GOT AN EARRING, DYE ALL THAT SHIT AND NOW MY SKINN WILL BE FIXED?????? NIGGER WTFFF LIFE ID GOOOOOOOODDDDDDD PLEASE BEEF TALLOW LOVE MY SKIN

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: soover4me, nietzsche, Kelly Oubre Jr and 1 other person
HOLYYYY FUCKKKKK
SO YOU’RE SAYING I’M ASCENDING TO CHAD WTF. I GOT AN EARRING, DYE ALL THAT SHIT AND NOW MY SKINN WILL BE FIXED?????? NIGGER WTFFF LIFE ID GOOOOOOOODDDDDDD PLEASE BEEF TALLOW LOVE MY SKIN
You're white you can't say hard R

• Woah
Reactions: nietzsche
take accutane or die trying- brahminboss

Posnetek zaslona 2024 08 23 174912

@MA_ascender @ryuken @Gaygymmaxx @nathan

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tuaregneet, PsychoDsk, ryuken and 1 other person
I know, atp I'm out of copes
diet used to do it until I started abusing roids :ogre:
abusing roids gives you acne abusing old men doesn't choose whatever you think is better

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn and PsychoDsk
Lowkey it feels good on my skin and lips
Lathered my lashes brows and chest with it too

Good shit, skin looks fire and youthful

Can you tan with it since it’s fatty acid property? It kinda acts as a oil for cooking so is it smart to tan with it?

Can you tan with it since it’s fatty acid property? It kinda acts as a oil for cooking so is it smart to tan with it?
it will improve your natural response to the sun especially if you have a good diet, i recently went on holiday with family, didnt wear sun cream at all and tanned nicely while the rest of my family all wore suncream every day and burned and got spots jfl

How many of you have experience with it and is it really a godsent or just straight garbage?
tret+mattifying mousturizer+centella asiatica.

I used to use beef tallow for jerking off tbh i did see a growth on my penis (1.5cm ) but i dont know it was leanmaxxing or from beef tallow

• +1
Reactions: Disrupted Gene

I used to use beef tallow for jerking off tbh i did see a growth on my penis (1.5cm ) but i dont know it was leanmaxxing or from beef tallow
I use it on my dick too, just to make it look mogger and soft like a baby type shit

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: MA_ascender and dostoyevski

Also do beef tallow at home
get bone from your local butcher

the smell must have been catastrophic

• Hmm...
Reactions: dostoyevski

Here’s a revised and lengthened version of your paragraph:

I highly recommend checking out Santa Cruz Medicinals on TikTok. He's an expert at health maxxing . He makes products and reccomond products for skin and food and drinks ect that are all natural and don’t contain any chemicals

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
Here’s a revised and lengthened version of your paragraph:

I highly recommend checking out Santa Cruz Medicinals on TikTok. He's an expert at health maxxing . He makes products and reccomond products for skin and food and drinks ect that are all natural and don’t contain any chemicals
Been 2 days now and it mogs
Skin looks and feels better. Red PIE spots are barely visible

• +1
Reactions: softmaxxrr
i thought cocont oil on the face wasnt good. i thought it was only really used for teeth whiting
it's natural but not as common as beef tallow. just beef tallow is good enough.
now for your cock... :feelshehe:
@dostoyevski

• Love it
Reactions: dostoyevski
it's natural but not as common as beef tallow. just beef tallow is good enough.
now for your cock... :feelshehe:
@dostoyevski
just use it bhais its a theory but you can grew your dick and cock withit (make sure you spread it to all your penis and cock then massage your balls and penis)

• JFL
What was the product you got exactly or a link (what is your skin type too)
I got a cream from my local butcher, he whips his tallow himself and sells it in a cream.
You can find multiple good products online tho, make sure the only ingredient is beef tallow tho.
I'm sensitive skin

not to be a pretty princess but thats nasty asf nbs and how would implant it into my skincae rutine. do i make it act as a mostiuezer and repalce my old one or put it ontop of it
just use beef tallow in the morning and evening, nothing else. It moisturizes, cleanses, tones. It's an all in one product

just use beef tallow in the morning and evening, nothing else. It moisturizes, cleanses, tones. It's an all in one product
so your saying all my skincare product is mostly cope and doesnt work aswell as beef tallow

• +1
so your saying all my skincare product is mostly cope and doesnt work aswell as beef tallow
yea bro, skincare is a heavy cope. Tret and tarz works but it could potentially ruin your skin. All you need is a good diet, healthy body and moisturizer aka beef tallow

tho this i ead that santa cruz is good and does this smell bad or decent ik fragreance isnt good either

• +1
Only my nose breaks out on it
When I used it my whole face had loads of little spots on it rn I’m useing just a clenser mosturiser and a serum minimal ingredient ones that have no bad shi and it worked soo much better than beef tallow for me