Been asked to model

sergeant blackpill

sergeant blackpill

Certified Lookism PhD & Licensed SlutHater
I've been asked to model for a volonteer thingy tomorrow, i might not be as subhuman as i thought! Maybe i just suffer from BDD?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: eduardkoopman, Tallooksmaxxer, Erik-Jón and 6 others
I think you suffer from schizophrenia

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Loko88, SendMePicsToRate, unlucko and 22 others
They want you to be on a cigarette pack, hopefully your face turns people away from smoking

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20565, Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 17918 and 23 others
I've been asked to model for a volonteer thingy tomorrow, i might not be as subhuman as i thought! Maybe i just suffer from BDD?
Are your pics public, I would love to see them if you don't mind sharing?

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: sergeant blackpill and thebrownprettyboy
Are your pics public, I would love to see them if you don't mind sharing?
i ain't gonna doxx myself on an incel forum

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, Deleted member 15827, Hero of the Imperium and 2 others
are you handsome? if no then yes probably

how are you modeling at a volunteer thingy jfl? are they asking you to wear clothes for homeless kids or something

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
  • +1
Reactions: Nims
how are you modeling at a volunteer thingy jfl? are they asking you to wear clothes for homeless kids or something
it's basically shooting for advertisements for my local municipality

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
idk i am an incel tho i think that answers everything
Post pics dont be high inhib. Ppl be posting themselves beating their meat online so uve nun to worry about

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17918 and Deleted member 15827
Post pics dont be high inhib. Ppl be posting themselves beating their meat online so uve nun to worry about
They'll dox his pic to discord. I understand him that's why he doesn't want to show his face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Nims
They'll dox his pic to discord. I understand him that's why he doesn't want to show his face
What would happen of they posted his pic on the discord

Autists would make fun of him unless he is 6psl:feelsuhh:
true and my life is miserable enough as it is, i don't need to be mocked by other incels on top of it all...

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
DId the modeling today, might share the pics unless i look 2 subhuman which i think i probably will

this
there is literally a discord group users who have a lot of posts here and rate people in PM, then safe pictures and posting them on discords

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 15827, It'snotover and 1 other person
true and my life is miserable enough as it is, i don't need to be mocked by other incels on top of it all...
I agree 100% with your thought. Imagine being mocked for your face by other incels who are even uglier than you jfl. Heard that many raters that gets pm share the picture on discord, pming your face to "trusted users" it's almost pointless in this shithole

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
this
there is literally a discord group users who have a lot of posts here and rate people in PM, then safe pictures and posting them on discords
Lmao basically the "trusted users" that rate many privacy cel have their own discord group where they share the pics they get to make fun of em. Didn't know this thing. From here on I'll be 10× times more careful to pm someone

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
Lmao basically the "trusted users" that rate many privacy cel have their own discord group where they share the pics they get to make fun of em. Didn't know this thing. From here on I'll be 10× times more careful to pm someone
be paranoid online, that's one of the ten blackpill commandments

• +1
this
That's what I talked about in my thread it's true too

Being paranoid is good for every angle of Internet, too many bastards nowadays
so many edgy teen bucketcrabs who are ripping on other fellow subhuman incels claiming to subhuman-mog the next guy. just like with @Curry Suicide and @TheAbyssinian

• So Sad
I mog all of the concievable universe

• JFL
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
so many edgy teen bucketcrabs who are ripping on other fellow subhuman incels claiming to subhuman-mog the next guy. just like with @Curry Suicide and @TheAbyssinian
I'm not a teen I'm literally 30

So sad, imagine being an ugly incel that stands at the bottom 20 percent of the men and you get dopamine by mogging other subhumans jfl. But curry Suicide is really depressed about his looks, he doesn't joke or larp like many other

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill and Curry Suicide
they took pics of me with high quality camera, i hope i look moggerz with a good camera with minimal distortion

• JFL
Reactions: Lihito
maybe when i get them, you're one of the few incels on this site i trust
Thanks broski

I Will make videos again when my father lets me outta Cage

He told me im a fag For wanting surgery and he is a redpill cuck:lul::lul::lul::lul:

"Just talk to girls son" "just approach at 5'7"
Lmao he legit told me i need to be more mysterious:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: sergeant blackpill and Bakin donuts 🍩
this
Who are the users

Don't forget about us. When you become the next Chico.