Been caught twice wanking this week

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

Legendary
Joined
Jun 20, 2019
Posts
23,737
Reputation
23,662
And I don't care. A year ago this would be tormenting me maybe. But who cares. AMA.
 
  • +1
Reactions: to be human and isis_Bleach
why was this deleted


@Alexanderr @Gargantuan
 
who caught you? how are you being caught? what was the persons response? do you think you enjoy being caught?
 
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
why was this deleted


@Alexanderr @Gargantuan
Because it's a hoax maybe. But idc about that either. There's only one hoax and one slander I need to fix in this life and I'm done.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: SunniMogger
Because it's a hoax maybe. But idc about that either. There's only one hoax and one slander I need to fix in this life and I'm done.
this site is finished
who are you venting to?
this site is nothing now
 
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and RAITEIII
this site is finished
who are you venting to?
this site is nothing now
I wouldn't know what to say. Last thing I was looking for were some doxxing lessons.
who caught you? how are you being caught? what was the persons response? do you think you enjoy being caught?
Aunt yesterday and mom today. Is it too bad? And no I dont enjoy and they pretended nothing happened.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
why was this deleted


@Alexanderr @Gargantuan
I was also confused, though it was later made clear that some ex-mod made a deal with the user in question to delete it.
A service the user in question paid for.
There are possibilities to recover it butttt, as he's paid for it already & with the ex-mod's action being our responsibility, it'll stay as it is.
 
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 25059, RAITEIII and SunniMogger
I was also confused, though it was later made clear that some ex-mod made a deal with the user in question to delete it.
A service the user in question paid for.
There are possibilities to recover it butttt, as he's paid for it already & with the ex-mod's action being our responsibility, it'll stay as it is.
i would understand doxx or some similar thing, but this fella literally paid, cause he cares what users here think about him:forcedsmile:

there may be no lifers like me, but then there are chaps like op who are on a completely different level
 

Similar threads

scheise
Replies
1
Views
65
orbitlet
orbitlet
dnr.niglet
Replies
9
Views
67
Crimx991
Crimx991
Jason Voorhees
Replies
36
Views
197
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees
Short
Replies
4
Views
53
truedexy
truedexy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top