JamesMTN927
Up in the clouds, far from the crowds.
- Joined
- Aug 18, 2026
- Posts
- 878
- Reputation
- 644
First photo was just taken.
Second photo was 2 weeks ago.
The whole reason is the way i’ve been eating, I had one donut because I was at a party thinking oh it’s fine it’s just one. Ever since then I have been craving sweets and given in every time, its given me closed comedones, always bloated, fat gain, and many more aside from just feeling like shit.
Need to lock back in asap fuck the sweets nigga.
Second photo was 2 weeks ago.
The whole reason is the way i’ve been eating, I had one donut because I was at a party thinking oh it’s fine it’s just one. Ever since then I have been craving sweets and given in every time, its given me closed comedones, always bloated, fat gain, and many more aside from just feeling like shit.
Need to lock back in asap fuck the sweets nigga.